Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 02:42 AM

2,914 posts, read 2,669,504 times

Advertisements

Let's not forget that French journalist Thierry Meyssan wrote a book saying that 911 was a big US government hoax. The French ate it up. I remember hearing that most French thought that 911 was not actually a terrorist attack and that the US government bombed itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 03:26 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,173,035 times
Wow is all I have to say to this... I don't know what "most French" means but it's certainly not accurate. Another incomprehensible thread.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:03 AM

4,289 posts, read 3,986,908 times
I am Dutch not a french so no idea or a clue.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:32 AM

11 posts, read 9,968 times
Only a few cooks believed him.
The same people that believe that Coca Cola is hazardous, that Americans never landed on the moon and that Hitler fled from his bunker in a flying saucer and currently lives on the far side of the moon.

Last edited by pisstrack; 11-17-2015 at 04:46 AM..

Old 11-17-2015, 05:21 AM

504 posts, read 461,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisstrack View Post
that Hitler fled from his bunker in a flying saucer and currently lives on the far side of the moon.
Actually, I think you'll find he's in Molenbeek.

Old 11-17-2015, 05:22 AM

136 posts, read 160,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
Let's not forget that French journalist Thierry Meyssan wrote a book saying that 911 was a big US government hoax. The French ate it up. I remember hearing that most French thought that 911 was not actually a terrorist attack and that the US government bombed itself.
Right because you know what every single French person thinks in regards to terrorism....

Last edited by fagrance; 11-17-2015 at 06:20 AM..

Old 11-17-2015, 06:01 AM

5,806 posts, read 11,822,135 times
Most French of Arab / North African origin believe the Thierry Meyssan hoax. I live in Paris and know a lot of them (work with them even), and as far as I could have this kind of conversations with them, they are quite open about it, and by the way they even believe that Buzz Aldrin didn't walk on the moon, but that it is a hoax made in Hollywood.
I'm sure one can find a lot of French of Arab origins who don't buy into this, but then again there is apparently a strong minority (or maybe a majority) of them, particularly among the working / lower classes, who believe that kind of crap (like every war that happens in the world is a "zionist conspiration"(!)

Old 11-17-2015, 06:07 AM

11 posts, read 9,968 times
Ignorant people believe in a world ruled by conspiracies, "the dogma of reductionism". Priests were taught in the past to use but not to believe in the "invincible dogma". Old Universities had the purpose of making their students rebuke any form of reductionism.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:00 AM

2,975 posts, read 2,793,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Most French of Arab / North African origin believe the Thierry Meyssan hoax. I live in Paris and know a lot of them (work with them even), and as far as I could have this kind of conversations with them, they are quite open about it, and by the way they even believe that Buzz Aldrin didn't walk on the moon, but that it is a hoax made in Hollywood.
I'm sure one can find a lot of French of Arab origins who don't buy into this, but then again there is apparently a strong minority (or maybe a majority) of them, particularly among the working / lower classes, who believe that kind of crap (like every war that happens in the world is a "zionist conspiration"(!)
There's a strong minority of them amongst the working classes of every nationality (because they are more likely not to have finished schools for example and are far more likely to believe this ****), it's just that working class amongst French Arabs are probably a much higher percentage than they are amongst French of other descents

Old 11-17-2015, 01:26 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,669,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post
Wow is all I have to say to this... I don't know what "most French" means but it's certainly not accurate. Another incomprehensible thread.
Yes. They did a survey way back in 2002 or so and a very high percentage of French shared the same sentiment as this Thierry Meyssan. His book was also a hot seller in France. The French lapped it up.

The French also desecrated a graves site of WW2 US soldiers. It was incomprehensible.

Last edited by Big-Bucks; 11-17-2015 at 01:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe