Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 09:38 PM

43 posts, read 129,315 times

Advertisements

Before anyone responds to this thread, I am sorry about the previous thread that I made that was similar to this. It was slightly immature and completely uncalled for. I did not mean to sound racist not did I mean to gender bash.

I also should have rephrased my post and should have been more specific like how I am with this thread. Regards.

MAIN TOPIC:

I heard that attractive blonde-haired, blue-eyed women in Eastern and Central Europe overall are easier to get than women Western Europe and North America. Mainly because they are less judgmental of physical appearance and are more traditional and not westernized.

I only want to know if that is true or not.

Reason why I ask is because I personally prefer girls with blonde-hair and blue eyes.

Another reason why I ask is because I also have heard that blonde hair and blue eyes are very common traits people have in Central and Eastern Europe. Especially in countries such as Russia, Finland, The Baltic States, Belorus, Poland and Germany.

The third reason why I ask is because I have also heard that a lot of American men go to Central and Eastern Europe looking for a bride.

All that I want to know is if all of this is true or not. Are Eastern European women easier for American to get than women from the Western World aka Westernized Women? Do Eastern European Women have lower standards than women from the Western World?

Old 10-10-2013, 10:35 PM

6,230 posts, read 6,920,039 times
Maybe 20 years ago but they are pretty westernized now. The guys who generally went abroad to find a wife tend to be rich.....

Old 10-11-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
Maybe 20 years ago but they are pretty westernized now. The guys who generally went abroad to find a wife tend to be rich.....
I am not rich. I am a young guy fresh out of college looking for a blonde girl who is not westernized. I hope I am not out of luck.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:29 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
I don't know how easy it is to "get" blonde women.

I don't think there's a store anywhere but you can probably mail order.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:30 PM

37,590 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby9856 View Post
Before anyone responds to this thread, I am sorry about the previous thread that I made that was similar to this. It was slightly immature and completely uncalled for. I did not mean to sound racist not did I mean to gender bash.

I also should have rephrased my post and should have been more specific like how I am with this thread. Regards.

MAIN TOPIC:

I heard that attractive blonde-haired, blue-eyed women in Eastern and Central Europe overall are easier to get than women Western Europe and North America. Mainly because they are less judgmental of physical appearance and are more traditional and not westernized.

I only want to know if that is true or not.

All that I want to know is if all of this is true or not. Are Eastern European women easier for American to get than women from the Western World aka Westernized Women? Do Eastern European Women have lower standards than women from the Western World?
Yes. You should move there.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:31 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,989,230 times
yes, i lived in EE for a few years...for a guy like you it would be a good move...

Old 10-11-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yes. You should move there.
I don't know if you were being sarcasitic or serious just now, but if you were being serious then thank you very much!

I do plan on moving to Eastern Europe soon.

Last edited by Kirby9856; 10-11-2013 at 06:11 PM..

Old 10-11-2013, 05:32 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,398,974 times
Yes, Eastern European women love socially-awkward American dudes who can't attract any other women.

Old 10-11-2013, 05:38 PM

81 posts, read 145,015 times
Quote:
Are attractive Blonde-Hair Blue-Eyed girls easier to get in Eastern and Central Europe than West Europe & North America?
Questions like this are pointless. Those women are individuals, they're not all the same. You will find "easier" women than others in every country.

Old 10-11-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Yes, Eastern European women love socially-awkward American dudes who can't attract any other women.
Umm...For the record? I'm a college graduate and I have plenty of friends and have gone to plenty of parties. I still hang out with people daily. So I do not know what gave you the indication that I am socially-awkward nor do I know what gave you the right to insult me like that.

I was simply asking a question no more no less. There is no reason for rudeness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.