Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 11:03 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,440,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
On genetic maps.. It s only sicilians close by ashkenazi

Sephardics are far away.. They are in the middle east cluster

Sicilians and ashkenazi are in the edge of the european cluster going slightly towards the middle east, with sicilians more to the european and ashkenazi more to the middle east

The other italian are more in the european cluster, with a gradient north south..northern italians more in it
Wait a minute there! Genetical studies show that northern Italians showing the greatest proximity to Jews, of any European group. This is according to studies done by the Albert Einstein College of Medecine published in the New York times in 2013. So why are you saying Sicilians specifically?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 11:10 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,080,385 times
Trolls from Stormfront..
Sure..studies made by Teodolf Borgomalthaus, Corn Cobb University in Wasshamattee Pecker Poo.

Old 02-13-2015, 11:34 AM

662 posts, read 1,008,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Wait a minute there! Genetical studies show that northern Italians showing the greatest proximity to Jews, of any European group. This is according to studies done by the Albert Einstein College of Medecine published in the New York times in 2013. So why are you saying Sicilians specifically?
23andme

Old 02-14-2015, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
23andme
Well the Albert Einstein College of Medecine, a very credible source. It has been found that Ashkenazi Jewish population based on whole genome (autosomal dna), that mixture of European ancestries ranged from 30% to 60% among the Shepardi and Ashkenazi populations, with Northern Italians showing the greatest proximity to Jews than any Europeans. In the early Roman Empire, there had been a mass conversion to Judaism, resulting in some 6 million citizens or 10% of the population practicing Judaism. So many Jews came to live in Rome and the rest of Italy and also Southern Europe after the destruction of the Second Temple 70 CE, while only a few hundred thousands remain in Israel. There was great inter-marriages and from Rome that Christiniaty spread to other parts of Western Europe in particular. By this, it doesn't mean that Italians are Jewish/Middle-Eastern either! All it means, that the Italians were well among the First Europeans, the Jews came into contact due to the Roman Empire. An earlier study done in 2006 by Bauchet et al, when dividing Europeans into two groups, "northern" and "southern" European populations. Most Finnish, Swedish, English, Irish, Germans, Ukrainians who are from Northern, Central and Eastern Europe show that more than 90% belonged to the "northern" European population group, while individuals with Southern European ancestry, Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, Spaniards show that more than 85% belonged to the "southern" European population group. Also Ashkenazi and Shepardi Jews show in more than 85% to belong to the "southern" European population group. It already tells us of their Mediterranean origins.
A study done in 2010 by Atzmon Ostrer, found that with respect to non-Jewish European groups, the populations most related to the Ashkenaz are the modern-day Italians. This in turn makes the Ashkenaz more European than other Jewish groups.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:36 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
You can not base too much on one study conducted in 2006 nine years ago.

The automsomal calculators on Gedmatch.com clearly show that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to Southern Italians than Northern Italians.

Southern Italians have more DNA from Early European Farmers than Northern Italians who have more European Hunter Gatherer DNA.

Ashenazi DNA is very similar to Sicilian DNA in fact the calculators on Gedmatch have difficulty distinguishing the two populations.

I am of Portuguese ancestry and the Gedmatch calcultors have difficulty distinguishing my DNA from Northern Italians I have 63% European Hunter Gatherer DNA and 32% Early European Farmer DNA. Whereas Southern Italians are the opposite more Early European Farmer DNA than European Hunter Gatherer. These are the terms that are currently being used to discuss DNA. Northern Europeans tend to have about 15% Early European Farmer DNA.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You can not base too much on one study conducted in 2006 nine years ago.

The automsomal calculators on Gedmatch.com clearly show that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to Southern Italians than Northern Italians.

Southern Italians have more DNA from Early European Farmers than Northern Italians who have more European Hunter Gatherer DNA.

Ashenazi DNA is very similar to Sicilian DNA in fact the calculators on Gedmatch have difficulty distinguishing the two populations.

I am of Portuguese ancestry and the Gedmatch calcultors have difficulty distinguishing my DNA from Northern Italians I have 63% European Hunter Gatherer DNA and 32% Early European Farmer DNA. Whereas Southern Italians are the opposite more Early European Farmer DNA than European Hunter Gatherer. These are the terms that are currently being used to discuss DNA. Northern Europeans tend to have about 15% Early European Farmer DNA.
Hey! I did not base my conclusion only one study done in 2006. Please read my previous statements. The results published by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the New York times were in 2013, almost two years ago. There is also a study done separately in 2010. I am not denying that there might be similarities between Southern Italians, Sicilians and Jews, probably linked to their eastern Mediterranean origins. However the Ashkenaz were found to be closest to Northern Italians. So overall modern-day Italians are the Europeans who are genetically closest to European Jews. This is perfectly comprehensible.

Old 02-15-2015, 04:47 AM

I don't know the ultimate reason of the question.

Do STORMFRONTERS need a reason to target Italians?

Old 02-15-2015, 04:52 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post

Yes, Italians are fake whites, just like Spanish, Portguese, and Greek people. Or something

Old 02-15-2015, 04:55 AM

I see..and are also Catholics, Papists...and have Jewish blood..
Do they burn crosses in front of pizza places?

Old 02-15-2015, 06:10 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post

I doubt it some of them are Italian. There beliefs are based on ideology not science anyway it doesn't matter how much science you present them with they will cherry pick whatever supports their views and ignore what doesn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe