Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 10:08 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,786,339 times

Advertisements

Do you have a blonde fetish?

People are individuals. I'm sure you'll find someone who can look past your height, which isn't even that short to begin with!

I don't think most 5'7" are single because of their height, tbh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2014, 10:13 PM

485 posts, read 2,244,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Do you have a blonde fetish?

People are individuals. I'm sure you'll find someone who can look past your height, which isn't even that short to begin with!

I don't think most 5'7" are single because of their height, tbh.
There are blonde spanish women too! Even in Andalucía. Maybe he wants real blonde women..Most blonde spanish women are more in between light brown and blonde (though even strawberry blonde spaniards aren't too uncommon either)

Old 01-07-2014, 10:19 PM

485 posts, read 2,244,609 times
I agree with the Postman. Height is a problem if you make it a problem. I'm 166 cm and I've learned that I shouldn't worry about my hieght, what matters more is being secure and sure of yourself, not insecure. You could be tall and handsome but if you're insecure, you will not get that girl. Also, if someone dislikes you because of your height, they aren't worth it and weren't good people to begin with.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:38 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,181,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseanto071 View Post
But that doesn't make sense, Swedish women, since they're northern european, wouldn't they actually be harder than Spanish women? Wouldn't that mean that they would be less feminine, more full of themselves, materialistic, be ridiculously entitled to just about everything, play that "I'm gonna be reserved and boring and hard to get" game?? I'm sorry, it's just that I think women here in the US are bad enough, can't imagine Sweden. I wouldn't touch a Swedish woman with a 10 foot pole.
Ohh. Have you been rejected by a Swedish woman

The OP is moving to Oslo, Norway not Sweden.

Old 01-08-2014, 01:30 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,467,646 times
I guess these type of threads keep forums going but really you can't generalise any place or men and women as a whole. A lot is up to the individual and it depends on yourself. If you generally have problems attracting women it's not going to change where ever you go. Someone with a good sense of humour is always popular.

I think Spanish men would be accepted well in Norway so if you have a nice personality and look reasonable I'm sure you won't have any problems. Don't Spanish and Italian men have a good reputation with the ladies?

Old 01-08-2014, 05:37 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseanto071 View Post
But that doesn't make sense, Swedish women, since they're northern european, wouldn't they actually be harder than Spanish women? Wouldn't that mean that they would be less feminine, more full of themselves, materialistic, be ridiculously entitled to just about everything, play that "I'm gonna be reserved and boring and hard to get" game?? I'm sorry, it's just that I think women here in the US are bad enough, can't imagine Sweden. I wouldn't touch a Swedish woman with a 10 foot pole.
You know nothing about Swedish women. With that attitude she wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:58 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,485,018 times
Another thread about some guy looking for the best place on this planet to get laid. And yet there are 4 pages worth of replies.
How are we supposed to answer this when we don't have a shirtless face picture of you and don't know what you're packin' ?
There needs to be a sticky about this. No more threads about getting laid without those minimum requirements.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:13 AM

823 posts, read 1,973,726 times
Okay guys, if I am 100 per cent honest, I don´t care that much about being rejected by tall Viking girls in Oslo. I guess I just have butterflies in my belly for the whole trip, how it's gonna be my life up there, and anxiety is building up and just wanted to drop an scenario here on the fórum and see what people thought, do some brainstorming, so I feel I am not alone in this.

I am dead scared, LOL.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:20 AM

823 posts, read 1,973,726 times
By the way, I just said I wanted a "Viking experience", but nordic blondes aren´t my favorite type of women. First come Latin American women, especially "mestizo" type, with a mixture of European, Amerindian and Black blood in their genes, very curvy and passionate, think Jennifer Lopez, Jessice Alba, etc.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:27 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Well if you're 36 or something, what's the reason you haven't found a nice Spanish girl the last 20 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe