Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 09:40 AM

545 posts, read 866,498 times

Advertisements

Better to have an happy leader than a sexually frustrated president.
Anyway, we don't really care about this here, it's his personal life.. As long as he is not doing something illegal its ok. We just giggle and joke a bit about this. What's wrong is the media.. They are barely speaking about politics and economy since 2 weeks.. Only this boring affair and Dieudonné and his quenelle. News are as low here as in the US. That's what I'm worry about. Fortunately people have access to some good informations if they look for it thanks to internet.. But mainstream media are awful, and that's the main source of information to lazy and very busy people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 06:32 AM

58 posts, read 64,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
See, here's where I disagree. A person who shows such little integrity in his personal life will have similar issues in his public life.
Well, I can imagine from where the wind blows. If Hollande would be somenone "doing the right thing" (meaning tax deductions for the haves and austerity for the have nots and the middle class) he would be celebrated beyond imagination, even if he would have raped an entire school of minors.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:36 AM

18,529 posts, read 18,748,986 times
With the state of his countrys economy, shouldnt he be up most of the night trying to sort that out.. instead of bedhopping...

Old 01-15-2014, 07:57 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,872,814 times
Now that :
government staff insist French president Hollande's 'mistress' Julie Gayet nominated for prestigious public role is no longer in line to get it | Mail Online

France is definitely becoming a Banana Republic!

Old 01-15-2014, 11:11 AM

35 posts, read 70,884 times
If France, Spain and Italy are to become prudish countries, then, there's nothing good left. Next, they'll force us to drink beer and eat pork sausages bought at Lidl. I mean, who cares what the president does with his private parts? I could not care less.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:16 AM

18,529 posts, read 18,748,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chestertonto View Post
If France, Spain and Italy are to become prudish countries, then, there's nothing good left. Next, they'll force us to drink beer and eat pork sausages bought at Lidl. I mean, who cares what the president does with his private parts? I could not care less.
CHeaters cheat in many ways though..

Old 01-15-2014, 11:29 AM

35 posts, read 70,884 times
Not Catholics. A president that does not cheat his wife is kind of decadent, probably OPUS or something.

Old 01-17-2014, 12:55 AM

63 posts, read 96,000 times
Just to inform the discussion: Hollande is NOT married with Valerie Trierweiler. That may calm down some of you.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:11 AM

586 posts, read 830,996 times
For many this is pretty much a non-story, a mildly distracting piece of gossip.

As per usual, those with a propensity for switching off their minds and waving their arms in the air at the merest hint of scandal are doing so and those with greater control of their limbs, cerebral functions and with lives to lead are continuing to lead them.

I for one couldn't care less what he does in his private life, to all practical extents it's none of my business. His political life is of some interest as he is the Président of my country but outside that, as long as it's legal, he can do whatsoever he wants.

Old 01-17-2014, 06:28 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,872,814 times
Default this guy is a piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue Sky View Post
For many this is pretty much a non-story, a mildly distracting piece of gossip.

As per usual, those with a propensity for switching off their minds and waving their arms in the air at the merest hint of scandal are doing so and those with greater control of their limbs, cerebral functions and with lives to lead are continuing to lead them.

I for one couldn't care less what he does in his private life, to all practical extents it's none of my business. His political life is of some interest as he is the Président of my country but outside that, as long as it's legal, he can do whatsoever he wants.

...and I mince my words

Le grenier d'Aristide: Sur mon scooter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe