Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2022, 03:49 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
The sanctions are still going to hurt the ones that are not innocent.

Yes, of course, the Russian economy will be badly damaged.

Quote:
Why, this much conflict that far into Ukraine? Still not enough of a reason.

This is a security issue. And Russia will solve the problem in any case, regardless of the cost. I don't know why the military solution was chosen. Probably, other options did not allow to solve the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2022, 04:29 PM

572 posts, read 279,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
What sanctions have been imposed by Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or others?
Sanctions by Latin American countries are not worth the trouble, because Russia does so little trade in goods and services with the region. The vast majority of L.A. countries voted to support the UN resolution condemning Russia.

Old 03-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 8 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,920,579 times
Quote:
What sanctions have been imposed by Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or others?
Imagine if coffee growing republics like South America's own Brazil, other than of course Africa, Vietnam, Indonesia block these imports to Russia. An extra precious cup of governing system Kremlin negatively influenced $3 to $4 USD coffee (329 to 439 in Ruble) is going to skyrocket right up to $8 to $15, even $45 USD (879 to 4,946 in Russia currency). How remarkably fancy.

Quote:
Because of the most recent action from Putin, all of Russia is going to deeply regret this. The Stock Market and Currency already crashed, severe sanctions from more than 20 to 30 countries probably even much further is going to cause a deep depression for the in Russia economy, the average wages is going to down significantly from middle income above Planet Earth midpoint to even below what was to struggling low income, endless reaching the millions of laid off unemployed paid workers that is going to lose everything without the security pre 2022, or at least drastically reduced pay salaries, significant travel bans for Russia citizens throughout countries of Europe/Americas/Oceania/Asia/Middle East/Africa, Russia owned national airliners Aeroflot Pobeda going to get fatally bankrupt and who is going to fix those airplanes if French Airbus, USA Boeing aren't around since the beginning of the sanctions, and just tons of stress, depression, tension deep into Russia for what happened with Ukraine.
In addition to essentially absolutely every consumer bought item(Coffee, Computers, Cars, Phones, Lots of Food, Airplane Tickets) going up with prices to become unbearably expensive. And average salary in Russia is going to go down.

Quote:
Yes, of course, the Russian economy will be badly damaged.

This is a security issue. And Russia will solve the problem in any case, regardless of the cost. I don't know why the military solution was chosen. Probably, other options did not allow to solve the problem.
The Russia news media that is usually Kremlin directed is obviously lying. Saying absurd false accusations about the Ukraine situation. The issue is still from the Russia side deep down. Not from Ukraine. Trust me.

Unfortunately, if I was there in Russia, no other choice but to stay silent. And just follow the rules. To not get arrested. Ugh, how frustrating to universal objectives on side with Ukraine. I am sure there are still tons of Russia citizens over there(My own guess 30% to 80% to 90%) very anti war invasion with Ukraine and rather go with peaceful alternatives. Just don't work for the Kremlin, or never join the army, and then the peoples in Russia are without trouble after death from this World.

Old 03-06-2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_Mulligan View Post
Sanctions by Latin American countries are not worth the trouble, because Russia does so little trade in goods and services with the region. The vast majority of L.A. countries voted to support the UN resolution condemning Russia.
"The General Assembly voted 141-5, with 35 countries abstaining, for the draft resolution, Aggression against Ukraine, which was co-sponsored by 94 countries. Only five nations voted against the measure: Russia, Belarus, Syria, North Korea and Eritrea."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ssia-rcna18340

Full list of countries that Abstained and Didn't Vote At All:

Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe

Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Morocco, Togo, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Venezuela

A vast majority on Ukraine's own side to officially mediate Peace fast

Old 03-06-2022, 06:59 PM

I got along very well with Russia citizens in South Korea, Cyprus, UAE. Recently as January February 2021, and October 2021!? Some of the best ones out of absolutely any nationality. I am really confused and just shocked your own governing system, army is really that alien and that polar oppposite different from the average citizens. I really hope the ones I encountered are very anti Ukrainian war conflict.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:19 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
Quote:
Imagine if coffee growing republics like South America's own Brazil, other than of course Africa, Vietnam, Indonesia block these imports to Russia. An extra precious cup of governing system Kremlin negatively influenced $3 to $4 USD coffee (329 to 439 in Ruble) is going to skyrocket right up to $8 to $15, even $45 USD (879 to 4,946 in Russia currency). How remarkably fancy.

I've heard something similar somewhere before. It seems that someone from the Wehrmacht said that the Russians need to block the supply of tea, because they love it very much and will not be able to fight without it.. Well well))Grandchildren, I see, poorly taught the history of grandfathers)))

Nothing guys, you'll come to your senses soon))

Old 03-06-2022, 10:58 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
The descendants of Nazi Germany serve in the government of O. Scholz. What a "surprise"
What a surprise, or an apple from an apple tree...and a Nazi from Germany from a fascist from Hitler's Germany

Evgeny Prigozhin:
"It turns out that the grandfather of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was a lieutenant general of the SS troops and personally participated in the executions of Jews in Poland and present-day Ukraine.

The closest ancestor of German Finance Minister Christian Lindner, a Wehrmacht general, took part in the operation to blockade Leningrad.

The grandfather of the German Minister of Health led the Hitler Youth and sent children to war.

https://nnils.livejournal.com/4081276.html

Old 03-06-2022, 11:28 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,326,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
The descendants of Nazi Germany serve in the government of O. Scholz. What a "surprise"
What a surprise, or an apple from an apple tree...and a Nazi from Germany from a fascist from Hitler's Germany

Evgeny Prigozhin:
"It turns out that the grandfather of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was a lieutenant general of the SS troops and personally participated in the executions of Jews in Poland and present-day Ukraine.

The closest ancestor of German Finance Minister Christian Lindner, a Wehrmacht general, took part in the operation to blockade Leningrad.

The grandfather of the German Minister of Health led the Hitler Youth and sent children to war.

Then I guess Russia should invade them.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:42 AM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Then I guess Russia should invade them.
No, this only confirms why Germany is so strenuously supporting the Nazi regime in Ukraine.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:53 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,326,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post

Evgeny Prigozhin:

In case anyone wants to know who Evgeny Prigozhin is https://web.archive.org/web/20180217...o-be-forgotten

All western propaganda of course

As to the rest of it, I can't find anything about Scholz's background on the internet. But of course it can be hard to find a German without a past.

Ancestors are that way.

ETA: and while we're on the subject of people's grandfathers, maybe we should get on the subject of what Putin's grandfathers were doing during the Revolution and the Soviet Union that starved so many in Ukraine and killed so many in the war, and stole the land from my people, and sent so many of my people to the gulag for believing in God? Hmm. I guess we don't even have to go to Putin's grandfathers for that. He was a KGB agent, an agent of the Soviet Union that is responsible for the deaths of millions.

Last edited by netwit; 03-07-2022 at 01:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe