Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2022, 07:36 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,185,741 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8k...annel=DariStep

You better leave the cesspool, girl...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2022, 01:56 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,780,861 times
Hopefully, it will be too expensive for Russian military to continue their genocide in Ukraine.

Old 03-25-2022, 02:42 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Hopefully, it will be too expensive for Russian military to continue their genocide in Ukraine.

You just don't understand what you are writing about. Genocide is violence against a national, ethnic, racial or religious group. Genocide is military actions against people in the East of Ukraine in 2014-2022, because the Ukrainian authorities were building a single nation by force. Russia does not commit genocide, because the Russian army helps the civilian population as much as possible.

Old 03-25-2022, 02:54 PM

And some music for the anniversary of the events in Yugoslavia.

Operation Allied Force.

"...And he will come and he will open the skies! / И он придёт, и он разверзнет небеса!

When the eagle again squeeze the grip of tenacious claws / Когда орёл вновь сжимает хват цепких когтей,
When fathers bury their children with tears / Когда отцы со слезами хоронят детей,
When bodies are lies in a row along the porches / Когда тела вдоль подъездов уложены в ряд,
With a splinter in a stone heart, Belgrade..." / С осколком в каменном сердце пылает Белград.

(English subtitle)

https://youtu.be/7MRw6UGcbcY

But of course it's different. Yes, yes, yes.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 03-25-2022 at 03:10 PM..

Old 03-25-2022, 03:16 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Oh dear Maksim, are we doing songs again? How about this one:

Croatia's Gotta Be Free

Quote:
What the hell is going down
When bombs are falling on all our towns
The army's supposed to be for protecting
But Greater Serbia it's erecting
But you know where the orders are coming from
Yep, the armies of the Slobo scum
No, Slobo don't stand for freedom
And Croatia just wants some
Liberty and democracy
But Slobodan Milošević is the enemy
And yeah, in Spanish, the word is "lobo"
In English, that's "wolf"
In Croatian, Slobo
He's a lying, cheating, stealing Chetnik
He can suck my big Croatian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9Dfd_7W1c

[NSFW - language]

Old 03-25-2022, 03:19 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,780,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You just don't understand what you are writing about. Genocide is violence against a national, ethnic, racial or religious group. Genocide is military actions against people in the East of Ukraine in 2014-2022, because the Ukrainian authorities were building a single nation by force. Russia does not commit genocide, because the Russian army helps the civilian population as much as possible.
Russia has committed genocide against Ukrainians before. Stalin created a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians in a horrific event known as "The Holodomor". Now Putin is having his own genocide of Ukrainians with bombs and missiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejDbulJN54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFDmO31J4fM

Old 03-25-2022, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Russia has committed genocide against Ukrainians before. Stalin created a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians in a horrific event known as "The Holodomor". Now Putin is having his own genocide of Ukrainians with bombs and missiles.
But...
Genocide is violence against a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.
But if you study at least a little the history of Russia, you will find out that the famine at that time was not only in Ukraine, but throughout the Volga region.

Old 03-25-2022, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Oh dear Maksim, are we doing songs again? How about this one:

Croatia's Gotta Be Free
[NSFW - language]

You want to discuss Serbs and Croats, but I don't want to, because I understand that this story goes back centuries. But what I know is an attack by NATO troops without UN permission in 1999.

And I can go on with the songs. 2015, Artem Grishnov
Toys for Poroshenko / War in Ukraine (English subtitles)

https://youtu.be/8veOzd39VWI

Old 03-25-2022, 04:46 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You want to discuss Serbs and Croats, but I don't want to, because I understand that this story goes back centuries. But what I know is an attack by NATO troops without UN permission in 1999.

And I can go on with the songs. 2015, Artem Grishnov
Toys for Poroshenko / War in Ukraine (English subtitles)

https://youtu.be/8veOzd39VWI
I understand your selective preferences Maksim, no worries. I didn't bring up the Serbs, you did. That attack by NATO didn't happen in a vacuum chamber. And it wasn't just the Serbs and Croats, it was also the Serbs and Bosnians, Serbs and Kosovars, etc. "Greater Serbia" should have been a lesson for "Greater Russia" ambitions.

Old 03-25-2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I understand your selective preferences Maksim, no worries. I didn't bring up the Serbs, you did. That attack by NATO didn't happen in a vacuum chamber. And it wasn't just the Serbs and Croats, it was also the Serbs and Bosnians, Serbs and Kosovars, etc. "Greater Serbia" should have been a lesson for "Greater Russia" ambitions.

Just like the Russian attack did not happen in a vacuum chamber. "I will never forget" (see previous song). And I hope that those who started using heavy weapons in the East of Ukraine in 2014 will be punished.
After that, it will be possible to agree that war is bad, and let's not start it again anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe