Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 01:36 AM

207 posts, read 501,773 times

Advertisements

Before anyone answers this question! I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE ON THIS FORUM!! And on top of that I am only going to ask this question ONCE!!!

All that I wanted to know is if it is true or not! Nothing more, nothing less. Personally, I believe that Russian women, (Along with Polish, Ukrainian, Baltic and Finish Women) are the single most beautiful women on Earth (with Russian women being my #1 choice of course)! I have met a few East European Women myself and found in America and I found them to be very nice and polite!

Another reason why I am asking this question is because I am going on vacation to Central Eastern Europe I.E. Germany, Denmark, Poland, Finland, the Baltics and Russia. In which I can't wait to visit those countries, especially since this will be my first time going to Europe period!

That being said, all that I want to know is if Russian girls like American guys or not. I might want to hook up with one of them while I am there!

EDIT: As I said before, I do NOT mean to offend anyone when posting this thread! I asked this question out of plain curiousity, nothing more , nothing less!

Planning on going to ST. Petersburg, Russia btw. Extremely excited!!!

Last edited by Aethalstad; 05-13-2014 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: Further explanation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 01:43 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,359,020 times
You should just stop by Amsterdam and go to the red light district. I was told most of the girls working the windows are from eastern europe.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:47 AM

207 posts, read 501,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
You should just stop by Amsterdam and go to the red light district. I was told most of the girls working the windows are from eastern europe.
Don't get the wrong idea! I am not going to Europe in search for a bride as I said or probably should have said in my first post. I was just asking a question that I have been long curious about.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:01 AM

326 posts, read 410,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
The girls in these windows are among the most unattractive I have ever seen in Europe. Though I went around the red light district in the afternoon. A local I met in Amsterdam told me that the good looking women in windows come out late at night, not sure if that is true

I do think that Eastern European countries have the most attractive women in the world.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic_girl View Post
The girls in these windows are among the most unattractive I have ever seen in Europe. Though I went around the red light district in the afternoon. A local I met in Amsterdam told me that the good looking women in windows come out late at night, not sure if that is true

I do think that Eastern European countries have the most attractive women in the world.
I've been to Amsterdam twice and did lots of rounds through the red light district. I saw some ugly ones, but I mostly saw pretty girls. I saw some girls that were downright gorgeous though. Thin, curvy, blonde, big boobs, etc.

There were some fat girls though. Two in fact that I saw. Some guys are into that. No one's tastes are the same.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethalstad View Post
Don't get the wrong idea! I am not going to Europe in search for a bride as I said or probably should have said in my first post. I was just asking a question that I have been long curious about.
Who said anything about a bride?

This was your quote:

That being said, all that I want to know is if Russian girls like American guys or not. I might want to hook up with one of them while I am there!

To hook up with a girl is to have casual, anonymous sex with one. The red light district would be perfect for that. It costs money though. I was told 50 euro is the standard for just a blow job. Not sure what a full out round of intercourse would cost.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:44 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,415,379 times
I'm sure most women on earth would like any good man reguardless where they are from.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:44 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,668,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethalstad View Post
Some like American guys and some don't. Are you going to cancel your trip now?

Old 05-13-2014, 03:49 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,459,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'm sure most women on earth would like any good man reguardless where they are from.
Pretty much. Not withstanding language barriers.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:04 AM

16,427 posts, read 22,253,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Some like American guys and some don't. Are you going to cancel your trip now?
If they don't like American guys, they do like blue passports. You'll find lots of willing women.

Last edited by Bideshi; 05-13-2014 at 05:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe