Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 01:38 PM

21 posts, read 30,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
Amen.

Some of these threads are too stupid to be taken seriously.
Too stupid would be, "What would the Italians think if I wear too much pink"?

Tis simple human curiosity, my friend - but alas, on the internet, it seems that those in the least position to be judges become the most judgmental
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2015, 01:49 PM

564 posts, read 751,125 times
Are you agreeing or disagreeing? Those the type of threads I'm referring to:

How is black/brown/blonde hair viewed in Europe
How are black/brown/blue eyes viewed in Europe
Do white/brown/black men/women like black/brown/white women/men
How are pink eyes with green hair viewed by Mongolians with three arms?

blah blah blah...

Don't you agree that these types of questions are stupid?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:09 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,485,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post

How is black/brown/blonde hair viewed in Europe
How are black/brown/blue eyes viewed in Europe
Do white/brown/black men/women like black/brown/white women/men
How are pink eyes with green hair viewed by Mongolians with three arms?

blah blah blah...

Don't you agree that these types of questions are stupid?
I have to agree that those questions are stupid. Not as stupid as overreacting to them, though.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I have to agree that those questions are stupid. Not as stupid as overreacting to them, though.
Yes, they can be a little redundant but basically this ^

Old 01-07-2015, 09:27 AM

16,260 posts, read 43,349,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post
If white men in America were clamoring for black women you'd see these men flocking into black areas to hang out, party, and associate...which simply isn't happening en masse.
Because even if they wanted to....who will take the plunge? Even assuming white males find black females attractive (I find very, very few to be) then you have major personality issues to contend with.
Probably true. Most people seek to be with people with similar cultural values. For me getting along with the loud, aggressive personalities that most black women in the US seem to possess is a no-go. Getting along culturally with an entire family like that...no thanks. I have no problem getting along with black men in the workplace, none at all, but I have always found black women in the workplace to be problematic and something to be avoided.
We're tapping into a lot of controversial issues here.

As a white American male who has always been very attracted to black females. I have to say that American culture to be one of the least attractive cultures at all, and not just for black Americans, but equally I find my fellow white american to be extremely unattractive culturally and physically.

However, when I'm in the States, and in a city like NYC, and when I see foreign black woman with an accent, for example, or one from another country, I am instantly attracted, regardless of color. Extremely attractive, and I will say that a black foreign women to be slightly more attractive to me personally than a white foreign woman. I'd rank white and black Americans right down there at the bottom of the list.

Most likely the kind of black women that I might find in Europe, there is a probably an extremely high chance that I'd be extremely attracted to that particular woman. I'd even say that a black american woman who was in Europe, probably has something about her as well, that I'd equally find extremely attractive.

Personally I find mainstream black American culture a bit of a minefield to navigate as a white american guy. Sure, I am attracted to black women, especially educated ones. But it's a minefield to 'try to meet them'...they just don't run in the same circles, unless they are one of those "I've only hung around with whites my whole life" types, which are few and far between, and I'm not the type of white guy who has only hung out with mostly white people, so I'm already not going to meet that one anyways. Most educated black women, to me, it seems, prefer a nice educated black guy. Going to the 'bad side of town' to meet black women, is counter-intuitive. I wouldn't go to trailer parks to meet white girls either, for example.

I can kind of see how this thread title is kind of 'true' even for a place for white american man to meet black american women.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:37 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,854,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post
Not percentage wise. Not at all.
Almost half black? We have many cities that are majority black, with some of those being nearly entirely black. Certainly there are neighborhoods in any of these that are literally 100% black. It is true what you are saying about being able to isolate, but whether that's by choice or just the reality on the ground is another debate. If white men in America were clamoring for black women you'd see these men flocking into black areas to hang out, party, and associate...which simply isn't happening en masse.
Because even if they wanted to....who will take the plunge? Even assuming white males find black females attractive (I find very, very few to be) then you have major personality issues to contend with.
Probably true. Most people seek to be with people with similar cultural values. For me getting along with the loud, aggressive personalities that most black women in the US seem to possess is a no-go. Getting along culturally with an entire family like that...no thanks. I have no problem getting along with black men in the workplace, none at all, but I have always found black women in the workplace to be problematic and something to be avoided. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings. Obviously not every single individual applies to this, even in my own experience many black females have proven to be quite friendly (but there have been far too many sour apples).I'm not sure if 'allowed' is the word. They just do. The media makes it more culturally acceptable (indeed promotes) for white women to date (sleep with, have welfare babies with, etc.) black men. It's definitely the 'cool' thing to do in Hollywood. In many cases both parties are going after the dregs, so when looking at it from that angle they may not have many reasonable options.
Where to start? Where do you think the majority of blacks live? Among themselves? No we live EVERYWHERE!
Why would whites have to g o to a black neighborhood?
For that matter why a poor black neighborhood when there are black neighborhood that are solely middle class as well as wealthy educated blacks areas?

I have friends where the husband is white from Portland and the woman is black from New Orleans.They have 2 kids and they met in the workplace. I have many friends in similar relationship s like that.
You are not aware of just how prevalent it is nowadays for these types of relationship. It seems.
You may have your issues but that's you and it's much more popular than you seem to suggest for your crazy reasons.

I'm a guy but black women in the work place are usually very accomplished.They tend to be aggressive which is what needed in a corporate environment. Something all successful women get saddle with is being a ***** when they rise to power.

African as well as African American run the whole spectrum of personality traits.Kenyans are more reserved than Nigerian s as well as other examples.between Africans.

Many races have women that are more assertive.I find Chinese and Vietnamese.I women to be very aggressive where as Japanese and Korean are more demure.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:41 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,854,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post

As a white American male who has always been very attracted to black females. I have to say that American culture to be one of the least attractive cultures at all, and not just for black Americans, but equally I find my fellow white american to be extremely unattractive culturally and physically.

However, when I'm in the States, and in a city like NYC, and when I see foreign black woman with an accent, for example, or one from another country, I am instantly attracted, regardless of color. Extremely attractive, and I will say that a black foreign women to be slightly more attractive to me personally than a white foreign woman. I'd rank white and black Americans right down there at the bottom of the list.

Most likely the kind of black women that I might find in Europe, there is a probably an extremely high chance that I'd be extremely attracted to that particular woman. I'd even say that a black american woman who was in Europe, probably has something about her as well, that I'd equally find extremely attractive.

Personally I find mainstream black American culture a bit of a minefield to navigate as a white american guy. Sure, I am attracted to black women, especially educated ones. But it's a minefield to 'try to meet them'...they just don't run in the same circles, unless they are one of those "I've only hung around with whites my whole life" types, which are few and far between, and I'm not the type of white guy who has only hung out with mostly white people, so I'm already not going to meet that one anyways. Most educated black women, to me, it seems, prefer a nice educated black guy. Going to the 'bad side of town' to meet black women, is counter-intuitive. I wouldn't go to trailer parks to meet white girls either, for example.

I can kind of see how this thread title is kind of 'true' even for a place for white american man to meet black american women.
A lot if it is that black people in general have to deal with a lot of ignorance about how we are.Whites make a lot of assumption s which tends to turn blacks off from hanging outside their particular racial group too often.Its frustration that many women just don't want to deal with even if they are open to dating outside their race.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:33 AM

662 posts, read 1,013,609 times
As italia blacks and mixed black white are growing.

I could speak for an Italian girl perspective.

During my childhood there weren't many.
But I m starting to acknowledge their phisics.
I ve already spotted I type i could like more.
Robust mixed black white guys with round faces, a more robust type than boateng.
I' m studying also Melissa satta-prince boateng couple.
Boateng seems to have had serial stories with Italian girls of origin, since his ex German wife was of Italian origin too.
I prefer types like hulk (jivanildo de Souza), dani alves ecc. I don't like types like ronaldinho (at first sight)

Old 01-09-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post

You sound pretty cool, I think the same way as you do exactly.

Old 01-10-2015, 05:44 AM

1,675 posts, read 2,851,016 times
TO ANSWER ALL THESE DOUBTS

we're on the 21st century, that means just about everywhere you go on this planet is going to have internet, media, tourism, immigrants.... that means that NO ONE is going to lose much sleep over you being a white/black/blue eyed/black eyed/red haired/ fat/ skinny/ blonde american, australia, canadian!!!

in fact seeing tourists speaking english walking around is one of the most common things one can see these days in just about everywhere u go on this world.

So no, relax and enjoy the planet because the vast majority of humanity is not gonna go into shock because you're canadian, australian, american and you speak english and you have blue eyes or dark skin!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe