Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2015, 03:38 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,829,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
I don't ''prefer'' black Women I prefer people I can relate to. Its not necessarily racist to be brainwashed because one can't help be brainwashed..
Ok, mate i just tried to use you as an example really. I think most people have their own preference, the fact that i prefer Asian women doesn't mean i'd turn down an Italian woman if i can relate to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 04:26 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,429,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
I don't think she's been brainwashed or anything
She and everyone else has including me leading people to only find certain features e.g. lighter skin attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
Well..true black skin i don y like.
You are aware that Black people don't actually have BLACK SKIN, right?

Quote:
Also i don t like east asían or amerindian men.
''I don't like East Asians or Amerindian Men'' is a blanket claim and is discrimatory! You are assuming you won't like any of them, are you aware how many East Asians/Amerindians there are in the world?

Quote:
Outside europe and some middle eastern.. The Only inmigrantes group i could sexual y like is light skinned blacks or mulattoes.. Light skinned black are found Only in nigerians.
Light skinned Blacks are not just found in Nigeria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Ok, mate i just tried to use you as an example really. I think most people have their own preference, the fact that i prefer Asian women doesn't mean i'd turn down an Italian woman if i can relate to her.
Everyone has a preference duh!

That's not my point, I'm getting bit impatient now its wrong to say ''Oh I don't go with Black people I don't find them attractive, their ugly'' its wrong because firstly you haven't met every black person (or less you assume like Julia that all black people are literally Black with huge lips and monkey flat noes which is her image of black people probably ) secondly on a sexual sense ALL humans can be attracted to each other even if they're of different ethnicities. Because it might be a shock but we're all humans!

Old 01-25-2015, 06:06 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,479,551 times
Quote:
Exactly. Sexual preferences are not discrimination. Expecially in a multietnic country or in a country is beint multietnized like italy and all of europe.

I m abituated to the features of my people..i search for them. Apart of a posible remote sexual drive for light skinned black men. But 99% i will Only date italians or similar looking people
Never got why some folks think it's wrong to prefer your own people. Rather, that was once a social expectation. I'm certain my parents would have been admonished, to say the least, by their parents if they were to have tried interracial dating. I'm most attracted to other whites, but that doesn't mean I think everyone else is ugly. There are other races with attractive members; however, that doesn't mean I'd be willing to date them. My personal choice, and I think some of the people who preach "tolerance" just have to learn to accept that. Is a gay man, for example, sexist if he doesn't want to date the occasional woman he may find attractive? No, certainly not if being gay is part of his identity.

Old 01-25-2015, 07:01 AM

662 posts, read 1,014,001 times
Exactly. I like white skin. Ene in my ethnic group i m moré sexually driven by those with natural light skin..like mine. I don y like much Olive skin.

Indonesia y like asian and amerindian because of the eyes.. And Also because to me they Seems all identical. I don t have a trained eyes for them.

Is it wrong if i wish to stati with italians? Is it wrong i socialize basically with Only italians?

Old 01-25-2015, 07:14 AM

This isn't discriminacion.. Sexual preference toghether with cultural ties brings me to relate mostly with other italians

Old 01-25-2015, 07:17 AM

About blacks..nigerians are the fairest skinned africans.

Black skin isn t black ok..it s mostly dark brown..yes.. In some case it Is black-black instead.
Expecially in some ethnic groups of africans living in africa

Old 01-25-2015, 07:18 AM

I like vin Diesel for example.. I like usher.

Robust blacks.. Or mulattoes.

And white with a black distant parent like vin diesel

The rest..like..mmm.. Indians.. Chineses.. Peruvians..i don t like sexually.

Old 01-25-2015, 07:28 AM

The countries i i want ti search for a black attrattive man..are apart from blacks living in europe..mmm..:

.porto rico
.cuba
.rep dominicana
.brazil
.capo verde

Yes..i think outsider the european like ethnicity es and some middle easterns or north africans.. Black ethnicities are the best.. For women (full lips, usually great butts, fine full legs); and also for men (generali an athletic form, round faces).

I could like third generation immigrants blacks in uk, they should have light brown skin..and could be well integrated..with an european mindset.

I M curious ..i could ho visit london..to see people there. To talk also with immigrants.

Also i could like mulattoes living there.

Old 01-25-2015, 07:39 AM

221 posts, read 344,922 times
Quote:
I'm simply advising people to understand that in this current society we have a very narrow definition of what is beautiful. Beauty is considered to be fair skinned, long-ish hair and generally European looking.
It's only narrow if you choose it to be. Europe is an overwhelmingly white continent and the beauty standards here will of course be thereafter.

Quote:
If you haven't noticed (because maybe you might be living under a rock like crab) people of all ethnicities strive to look like this ideal beauty by going into cosmetic surgery instead of enhancing what nature already gave them.
People of all races try to "improve" their looks. Surgery on noses, stand-out ears, breasts, eyelids, you name it. For every black person wanting to look lighter with straight hair, you have just as many white people doing excessive sunbedding to look darker with botox lips. These are universal problems for all races. Some people will never be satisfied with their looks no matter what the standards are.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:42 AM

Yeah..italian beauty standard:

As you see fair skin and straight, or lightly curled hair.
This Is how we were grown..surrounded by our people.. This Is what Is considered attrattive innitaly. It a difficile to completely eradicare our beauty standards from us.. To make us accept only black skin or almond eyes ad a beauty standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe