Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 12:48 PM

276 posts, read 332,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Arab League, Al-Azhar condemn Paris shooting attack

The Arab League and Al-Azhar, the Sunni Muslim world's premier Islamic institution, were among many countries and international organization that strongly condemned Wednesday's deadly shooting attack on the office of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.

Arab states, including Saudi Arabia and Lebanon, have condemned the Paris newspaper attack.
Saudi Arabia described it as a “cowardly terrorist act which Islam as well as other religions reject,” the state-run Saudi Press Agency quoted an official source as saying.

Lebanese Prime Minister Tamam Salam condemned the shooting and sent his condolences to the French leader and the families of the victims.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...g-attack-.html
Yeah and those condemnations will stop Islamic radicals...

Believe me most Muslims and those who "condemn" the terrorist attacks are inside their heart cheering and secretly side with their Muslim brothers and sisters worldwide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 01:08 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,890,801 times
Blow-by-blow account of Paris massacre - The Economic Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BQY_50k56U

Last edited by Pruzhany; 01-07-2015 at 01:25 PM..

Old 01-07-2015, 01:19 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,911,209 times
I don't condone this massacre, however it is necessary not to forget that the victims, most of them members of the French media elite, have wounded a lot of people, moslem, christian or others, with their special brand of black, sometimes scatologist humor (not for everyone , and not for me , anyway). Now we are to have a minute of silence tomorrow in France, I notice we didn't have a minute of silence for the numerous victims of the powers "Charlie" stood for, be it in the Donbass, Serbia, Irak, Syria, Lybia, etc. So not with me.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:34 PM

276 posts, read 332,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I don't condone this massacre, however it is necessary not to forget that the victims, most of them members of the French media elite, have wounded a lot of people, moslem, christian or others, with their special brand of black, sometimes scatologist humor (not for everyone , and not for me , anyway). Now we are to have a minute of silence tomorrow in France, I notice we didn't have a minute of silence for the numerous victims of the powers "Charlie" stood for, be it in the Donbass, Serbia, Irak, Syria, Lybia, etc. So not with me.

Freedom of Speech it's called, whether you like it or not. I believe you're a Muslim. Aren't you?
These journalists had a job for a living, and part of it was to insult Muhammad. This does NOT mean they should be murdered for insulting an imaginary figure (at least I truly hope he did not live that type of lifestyle)!

Old 01-07-2015, 01:46 PM

2,253 posts, read 2,530,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I don’t condone this BUT
I don’t condone this HOWEVER

Do you also blame a rape victim for how she dressed?

Pathetic and REVOLTING!

Old 01-07-2015, 01:59 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,696,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Valentino- View Post

Freedom of Speech it's called, whether you like it or not. I believe you're a Muslim. Aren't you?
These journalists had a job for a living, and part of it was to insult Muhammad. This does NOT mean they should be murdered for insulting an imaginary figure (at least I truly hope he did not live that type of lifestyle)!
Don't take too much notice - he tries to be provocative and controversial on purpose. That's kind of his job on here.

RIP.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:24 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,207,761 times
This is why in my opinion and view, we should stop letting them migrate into western countries. Funny how they come to western countries for a better, and healthier quality of life, brimming with opportunities they would never have in their own countries, then they want to alter the landscape of that western country, and make other demands like for food banks to have halal foods and etc.. like what has been taking place in the state of Minnesota here in the USA recently. I simply do not think we can co-exist. If a Muslim wishes for his world to be enveloped in sharia law, and if he wants to live amongst all things Islamic, why does he or she not stay in their predominantly Islamic country in the first place? Wouldn't that be more suitable, more in harmony with their spirits and psyches???? I think the world has seen and has had enough of these violent acts.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 01-07-2015 at 02:54 PM..

Old 01-07-2015, 02:36 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,587,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Valentino- View Post

And "Muslims" don't deserve this unfair treatment considering most of their views don't reflect these radical d1psh1ts.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:40 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,587,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrider434 View Post
This is why in my opinion and view, we should stop letting them migrate into western countries. Funny how they come to western countries for a better, and healthier quality of life, brimming with opportunities they would never have in their own countries, then they want to alter the landscape of that western country, and make other demands like for food banks to have halal foods and etc.. like what has been taking place in the state of Minnesota here in the USA recently. I simply do not think we can co-exist. If a Muslim wishes for his world to be enveloped in sharia law, and if he wants to live amongst all things Islamic, why does he or she not stay in their predominantly Islamic country in the first place? Wouldn't that be more suitable, more in harmony with their spirits and psyches???? I think the world has seen and has had enough of these violent acts.
Look more into what you are saying here...

Who do you really mean when you say they/them/their?

I used to have this anti-muslim/anti-immigrant attitude as well but i "grew out of it" (not calling the attitude childish) these are all fellow human beings and we shouldn't go around over generalizing these people.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:43 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,929,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Don't take too much notice - he tries to be provocative and controversial on purpose. That's kind of his job on here.

RIP.
Still a disgusting human being.

RIP.

But the shooters have been identified.

Saïd Couachi, born 1980 in Paris
Chérif Couachi, born 1982 in Paris
Hamyd Mourad, born 1996

Hope they fight and GIGN gun them down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe