Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 06:00 AM

48 posts, read 49,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Well the Israel government did issue a warning to Jews that they were not safe in France. some years ago. Nothing has change about that warning.

Who cares? Jewish cohesiviness is based on fear, that's why rabbis are always seeing nazis and muslim radicals behind every rock all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
I completely agree, even in what's considered one of the most religious part of Europe such as Southern Italy, i've hardly seen people carrying religious signs. There's even people that want to get rid of crucifixes in public places, and rightly so imo, and no it's not Muslims that are pushing for this..............

Carrying openly religious signs is considered bad taste, old fashioned. There are people that want to remove crucifixes from state-owned institutions because Italy is a Republic, and many resent the power of Rome.

In Italy, Rome is a factual and spiritual power, just as a political party in the US.

Old 01-17-2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Than You View Post
France and the rest of Western Europe have nobody to blame but themselves for the mess they're in regarding the Muslim hoards bullying their countries. They allowed this to happen with their liberal and politically correct policies. Liberalism will be the death of us all ...

And you say that from Phylly..uummm... Don't you have real hoards of real dangerous people in that city? Don't you have real no-go areas over there? Shouldn't you take care of your roof first?

Old 01-17-2015, 08:58 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,621,421 times
Re: "The "gauntlet" has been thrown down by a tiny percentage of extremists who are mostly looked down upon by normal law-abiding muslims. Yes I think it IS exaggerating that they would like to overthrow Western societies! As a (white, British) Londoner, my experience of Muslims is overwhelmingly positive"

That's good. I'd say most would agree though human nature being what is will also extend the rot to the good apples in the barrel. Question is how many really understand what is going on.
There's an adage that says the 'squeaky wheel' gets the grease. Looks like we have two 'wheels' working their way around: out of touch minority Islamists who disrupt functioning societies and how to deal with the implications of that perilous disruption. Slowly but surely we are drifting to life during wartime.

Old 01-17-2015, 11:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,878,133 times
It's not "a tiny percentage of Islamists" who condemn the front pages of Charlie Hebdo mocking the Prophet. . It is pure propaganda to say this. You can believe me , I live in Paris, and work with some nationals of Algerian origin, very moderate moslems (and boy do I agree there is a problem with mass immigration in France, so I'm in no way prejudiced in their favour, all the more because I'm a "free thinker" of Catholic heritage). All of them, although they strongly condemn the murders, have harsh words against the "provocative stance" of CH. I understand that. Those cartoons wounded them in what is most dear and intimate in them, their mother culture and belefs (even if they hardly practice their religion).
So mince my words : CH and its followers are irresponsible morons, who have poured more oil on a fire who already was burning -and burned their fingers so doing-. That could have infathomable conséquences.

Old 01-18-2015, 12:14 AM

1 posts, read 805 times
Africans and Middle Easterners have immigrated to Western Europe for decades and they have brought their behaviour, customs and religion with them, numbering tens of millions by now. This invasion goes on and they are gradually replacing the (demographically decreasing) natives by overbreeding them and migrating more and more to western europe: of course the more they increase in percentage and the more they can force their behaviour and beliefs on their host societies until complete submission when they'll become the majority (which means few decades for countries like France or the Netherlands).

What has allowed this invasion is the ideology of antiracism which has been enforced by judiciary means with the thought crimes which have eliminated free speech and suffocated opposition to the invasion by fining, arresting, imprisoning european citizens protesting against the invaders behaviour and opposing the invasion of their countries.

Now the western european nations are paying the price for submitting to this totalitarian ideology of non-discrimination and unless the ethno-nationalist parties gain a solid electoral majority in the next few years (which is very unlikely) and seriously apply their anti-immigration policies, western europeans will become a minority in their native countries and the culture (religious and non-religious) of the invaders will be gradually forced on them, replacing antiracism with their own racism.

I hope that at least the East Europeans and East Asians will learn from western ethnic suicide and close their borders, otherwise they will meet the same destiny.

Last edited by Yugoh; 01-18-2015 at 12:27 AM..

Old 01-18-2015, 02:17 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,703,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
4 out of X million muslims over the course of how many years?
Four that carried out the bombing, but how many provided support for the bombing to be carried out. Not every person is a warrior, those who aren't can provide support for the warrior.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:19 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,703,968 times
If these terrorist are so devout then part of their punishment should include a summer on the beaches of Cap D'agde.

Old 01-18-2015, 03:20 AM

1,267 posts, read 1,248,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
It's not "a tiny percentage of Islamists" who condemn the front pages of Charlie Hebdo mocking the Prophet. . It is pure propaganda to say this. You can believe me , I live in Paris, and work with some nationals of Algerian origin, very moderate moslems (and boy do I agree there is a problem with mass immigration in France, so I'm in no way prejudiced in their favour, all the more because I'm a "free thinker" of Catholic heritage). All of them, although they strongly condemn the murders, have harsh words against the "provocative stance" of CH. I understand that. Those cartoons wounded them in what is most dear and intimate in them, their mother culture and belefs (even if they hardly practice their religion).
So mince my words : CH and its followers are irresponsible morons, who have poured more oil on a fire who already was burning -and burned their fingers so doing-. That could have infathomable conséquences.
No it's not a "tiny percentage" that would condemn the CH cover - a lot of people are offended by it obviously. There are even white, British people who think it's irresponsible. It IS however a tiny percentage that would be riled-up enough to murder innocent people in the streets. I myself might be offended by a something designed to do so, but I'm not going to kill people over it.

Old 01-18-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post

If they don't accept French or European culture, if they don't accept the culture emerged after countless revolutions and wars against religion and intolerance, against Inquisition and against the temporal power of the church, they are free to leave.

I France yields now, next they will do is jail gays, jews, harass christians and change radically the education system.

Plus, if you come into a country, you have to accept their laws, if not, you are free to leave.

It would be like immigrating to France and fight against their pâtes, confits de canard and fatty cheeses.

Those muslims should remember the biggest expulsion in European history, the expulsion of the Moorish in Spain in 1609, or the fate of the hughenots, or the fate of non juramented clergy during the revolution, and they should remember that jews fought for their right to live in France ..after the sad history of Vichy....quite sad.

Algerians should remember that France sheltered them, had they remained in Algerie they would have been killed as collaborators of the French, and I'm not talking about pied noirs, but abot Algerians.

Last edited by Almansoor; 01-18-2015 at 07:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe