Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2015, 06:50 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,290,442 times

Advertisements

I had two countries right, just not for the right picture I also thought about Bulgaria, but the last group of kids actually seemed more "eastern" or "balkanic" to me compared to the first two.

They didn't look italian for sure though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 06:55 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,470,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
You can get close, this is a good indicator that you have an analytical mind and pay attention to details. I like that!

Now these are the result:

Picture 1:

England (though with Irish admixture)
Shane Geraghty more than Irish admixture. He is mostly Irish as his father is from Co Mayo and his mother is of Irish descent so more Celt than anything.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:08 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,430,206 times
Whoever said that I cherry-picked the French woman. I didn't! I actually known many French women to be quite stunning. Remember Sophie Marceau, Brigitte Bardot, etc.. are just examples.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
I had two countries right, just not for the right picture I also thought about Bulgaria, but the last group of kids actually seemed more "eastern" or "balkanic" to me compared to the first two.

They didn't look italian for sure though.
Oh yeah you were close.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
Shane Geraghty more than Irish admixture. He is mostly Irish as his father is from Co Mayo and his mother is of Irish descent so more Celt than anything.
Most likely predominantly of Celtic descent, since he has three Irish grandparent and one English grandparent. By admixture, I did not mean that he was more English than Irish either. The same could apply with Wayne Rooney who is of English and Irish ancestry, right?

Old 07-26-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post

The ones in the middle are children from Palestina, Jordania, Syria and Egypt cared by the Asociación de Tierra Santa (ATS) (Pro Terra Sancta) a NGO (Organización No Gubernamental, sin ánimo de lucro) that is 800 years goals para apoyar y mantener las obras e iniciativas de los franciscanos de la Custodia de Tierra Santa, presentes en Israel, territorios palestinos, Jordania, Siria, Egipto y en las islas de Chipre y Rodas desde hace casi ocho siglos. La Custodia se sirve de la ATS para desarrollar sus propias actividades y realizar proyectos específicos en colaboracón con benefactores institucionales y privados.

Palestina, Jordania, Syria, Mexico and Egypt are not Spain, they are in other continents. I wonder tax cuts removed geography books from bia schools.
Yeah, it is pretty obvious that there are some kids (mostly Middle-Easterners) aren't European/White there. The majority who are Whites are from Catalonia, Spain!!! I can tell the difference, something that you can't.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:33 AM

363 posts, read 480,055 times
Quote:
Oh yeah you were close.
Why are you so obsessed with blond children? I dont get it... Most of them will end up as brunettes when they reach their teens anyway.

The daughter of this norwegian woman will most likely end up looking like her when she gets older..

Old 07-26-2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Most likely predominantly of Celtic descent, since he has three Irish grandparent and one English grandparent. By admixture, I did not mean that he was more English than Irish either. The same could apply with Wayne Rooney who is of English and Irish ancestry, right?
I wasn't being critical but I just wanted to point out his predominant Irish ancestry. Wayne Rooney's Irish ancestry is a bit more distant.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
Celt is not a race...
I was using the term in that he is more Irish than English e.g. more Celt than Anglo-Saxon (not meant to be taken so literally).

Old 07-26-2015, 07:38 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,191,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjua View Post
Why are you so obsessed with blond children? I dont get it... Most of them will end up as brunettes when they reach their teens anyway.

The daughter of this norwegian woman will most likely end up looking like her when she gets older..

This woman has some scary thighs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe