Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2015, 05:45 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,289,161 times

Advertisements

So, basically, we all look the same regardless of origin.

I actually kinda look like one of the irish guys posted above !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 03:32 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,427,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveledtheworld View Post
they pass as any norther euro. Carrot top. like i said before you are germanic but you obsessed for lack of a better word with celts because the celts resemble you more than germanics supposedly but the fact is that celts are from central Europe. You studied the mc1r gene which you carry and you found out that its most common in the isles and found that it effects skin and hair and so you will be biased because you believe lighter skin is better and since the isles represent your look you say they are the lightest because since your a ginger you are similar to them. and arent you auburn headed.
Firstly, do you have a problem with Germanic people?
Secondly, Celts originally hailed from Central Europe, we know that. Your point is?
Thirdly, yes those girls are Northern Europeans, but I said they look so "British Isles" and it's true. The pale skin tone, freckles and so forth. There is no bias nonsense. Why do I need to be biased? I am telling it like it is! Yes, I am proud of my red hair, my ancestry is English (paternal) and Dutch (maternal) and everyone in my family, knows from which side of the family our red or reddish hair comes from.

This man from southern England portrays well, the orange hair (as you call it).
https://chechar.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/c1.jpg

My hair is similar to the one of this little English girl.
http://media.virbcdn.com/cdn_images/...eparis68-s.jpg

Old 07-28-2015, 05:38 PM

90 posts, read 111,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
If you still don't know what translucent means, look it up online or in a dictionary!
i know the meaning i gave an example like a polar bears hair.

Definitionof a substance) allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent.

Also why would i be anti Germanic those are made up things to separate people we are both mc1r carriers so we must be related the same way all blue eyed people are related.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:28 PM

10,644 posts, read 16,027,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
So the mind might trick you.

1. Finnish
2. Swedish
3. Norwegian
4. Danish
5. Finnish

You lied, you said only number 1 was Finnish.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
well i was going by looks not clothes and yea i saw that but looks they looked like any northern european country
Well perhaps to you. However, if you pay more attention like Natalya, she probably would known that they were from the British Isles. If you said Northwest Europe, that could work too.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
i know the meaning i gave an example like a polar bears hair.

Definitionof a substance) allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent.

Also why would i be anti Germanic those are made up things to separate people we are both mc1r carriers so we must be related the same way all blue eyed people are related.
Listen, I am not pro or anti-anything. I just like stating facts, we live in the Information Age not in the Dark Ages. I am actually glad that you looked up what is meant translucent. The same mechanism works for translucent skins which means very pale skin. Nothing to be scared of.
The Irish are most likely the best example for a predominantly pale-skinned population, also called Celtic complexion.
This recently published article mentions it as well.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Gj0RT9wJcsqGFA

Old 07-29-2015, 05:45 PM

363 posts, read 480,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Listen, I am not pro or anti-anything. I just like stating facts, we live in the Information Age not in the Dark Ages. I am actually glad that you looked up what is meant translucent. The same mechanism works for translucent skins which means very pale skin. Nothing to be scared of.
The Irish are most likely the best example for a predominantly pale-skinned population, also called Celtic complexion.
This recently published article mentions it as well.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Gj0RT9wJcsqGFA
Yes the information age... UK have the red heads while sweden have the blonds. Eastern Norway which borders with sweden also have many blonds while western Norway which is close to Scotland dont have many red heads. But you will find some some of them here and there.

But overall I think western Norway have OK looking girls

Bergen school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DjI4u8OEg

Old 07-30-2015, 01:45 AM

363 posts, read 480,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjua View Post
Yes the information age... UK have the red heads while sweden have the blonds. Eastern Norway which borders with sweden also have many blonds while western Norway which is close to Scotland dont have many red heads. But you will find some some of them here and there.

Bergen school:]
More student girls from Bergen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ6_tJajZac

Old 07-30-2015, 12:12 PM

603 posts, read 1,631,480 times
Most Europeans can't always tell apart the appearances of each other.

Only in some cases they can.

For example I can only tell a Maltese and a Greek more quicker than I would with most Europeans.

Funnily enough I can't always tell apart a Georgian, Chechen or even a Armenian from some Europeans.

It just depends.

Old 07-30-2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjua View Post

Bergen school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DjI4u8OEg
The people shown in the video are blonde enough to be considered Scandinavian and they look most closely to people of Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Faroes Isles, Finland and also to other North-West Europeans. Exception are here and there. Some girls are really cute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe