Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 07:55 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,218,125 times

Advertisements

Meanwhile I haven't heard a peep from the UN or media criticizing the rich Arab gulf states for doing absolutely nothing about the situation. The only argument I hear is that they need to keep jobs for the native gulf Arabs. And what, Europe doesn't? Why do the gulf states get to be exempt?

Migrant crisis: Why Syrians do not flee to Gulf states - BBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 08:49 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Meanwhile I haven't heard a peep from the UN or media criticizing the rich Arab gulf states for doing absolutely nothing about the situation. The only argument I hear is that they need to keep jobs for the native gulf Arabs. And what, Europe doesn't? Why do the gulf states get to be exempt?

Only whites "need" diversity, duh.

Pictured: Diversity

Old 09-03-2015, 08:50 AM

1,642 posts, read 1,646,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
For those that read German, here's an example of the "cultural benefits" of the foreign invasion.

A seven year old girl was raped by a supposed African "refugee" in a playground in Chemnitz, Germany. Yet Merkel looks like a clown defending the invasion. How about securing the borders, Angie? How about not having German children raped in the middle of the city center of a major German city?

Mädchen (7) auf Spielplatz in Chemnitz missbraucht - Chemnitz - Bild.de
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. You can say it louder but not clearer. Same thing is happening here in USA ! I am not against immigration but I am against ILLEGAL immigration in USA.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:53 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times
Quote:

Because the Gulf States import slave labor from Asia and have basically no welfare policies.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:25 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times
Quote:
Because the Gulf States import slave labor from Asia and have basically no welfare policies.

The Gulf States should admit these people but I suspect the Gulf Arabs would rather see them beheaded than be inconvenienced I suspect maintaining a lifestyle of privelege suits them better it's much more convenient to run the Gulf with slave labor from South Asia.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:26 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,974,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The Gulf States should admit these people but I suspect the Gulf Arabs would rather see them beheaded than be inconvenienced I suspect maintaining a lifestyle of privelege suits them better it's much more convenient to run the Gulf with slave labor from South Asia.
The fact other Muslim countries won't take this people speaks volumes.....actually it SCREAMS volumes. Europe is blinded by their liberalism.

Old 09-03-2015, 10:03 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,218,125 times
Quote:
Which begs the question- if they are rich, and by the looks of cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi they are, why aren't they being held accountable for their policies or lack thereof by international agencies like the UN? It's utterly messed up, especially as these are the countries where the refugees would more easily integrate due to a shared language and religion. But they will spend no money at all on taking these migrants in.

Old 09-03-2015, 10:17 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times
Quote:
Which begs the question- if they are rich, and by the looks of cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi they are, why aren't they being held accountable for their policies or lack thereof by international agencies like the UN? It's utterly messed up, especially as these are the countries where the refugees would more easily integrate due to a shared language and religion. But they will spend no money at all on taking these migrants in.

They are held to differnt standards because they have oil which is levarage other than that they produce nothing and contribute very little.

Old 09-03-2015, 10:20 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Oil rich Gulf States are not held accountable because the leadership in the West is cowardly and spineless.

Old 09-03-2015, 11:52 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,889,770 times
I'm disgusted by Turkey, literally disgusted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe