Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 02:45 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,571,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronan123 View Post
however, many women - more so than men - vote to have it this way, so i'm sure they see benefits in this system. no need to play white knight imo.
Some slaves wanted to remain slaves, the widows in India centuries back wanted Sati practice to continue, but that does not make Slavery and Sati practice ok.

Muslim women are brainwashed since birth to be chattel to their fathers/husbands/brothers.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c752552c79.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 02:45 PM

24,717 posts, read 11,044,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronan123 View Post
however, many women - more so than men - vote to have it this way, so i'm sure they see benefits in this system. no need to play white knight imo.
OT - their choices are somewhat limited(((

Old 08-28-2015, 02:59 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,811,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Some slaves wanted to remain slaves, the widows in India centuries back wanted Sati practice to continue, but that does not make Slavery and Sati practice ok.

Muslim women are brainwashed since birth to be chattel to their fathers/husbands/brothers.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c752552c79.jpg
well, i was thinking more of western women.. (or at least swedish women). i respect their opinions, but i don't like them. but lets not be delusional and think that they don't want to have it this way.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:22 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,110,523 times
This might be a side issue but has anyone seen how much rubbish, junk, plastic, Muslims ( and other) spread on their journey North, no manners, lets all put it in a plastic bag. They just chuck it all over Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary. No respect. These are not the downtrodden people the press have us believe, most were well dressed, smoking , obviously consuming a lot to leave their junk everywhere. Again all Muslim refugees should be taken back to Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia. Borders are borders

Old 08-28-2015, 03:24 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
The story of illegal immigration
East LA
Europe will be no different

Old 08-28-2015, 03:32 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,568,997 times
Why don't they seek refuge in Russia? Lot of space and, I suppose, job opportunities.

This invasion that takes place may start a civil war, ending with the deportation of older immigrants. Natives are not wanting to get it anymore.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:35 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,571,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARPATHIAN View Post
Why don't they seek refuge in Russia? Lot of space and, I suppose, job opportunities.

This invasion that takes place may start a civil war, ending with the deportation of older immigrants. Natives are not wanting to get it anymore.
Saudi Arabia would be best for these Muslim refugees. They can freely practice the oppressive Sharia Law. Saudis have tons of open land and free oil money to boot.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:41 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,110,523 times
Germany and Sweden are too blame, being so wrapped up in this guilt, to want to allow so many in. Germany I can understand after all their Nazi crimes ( most crimes of which haven't been repaid in cash to other Europeans properly), but why Sweden? are they both nuts. All this softness now will create mayhem tomorrow

Old 08-28-2015, 04:02 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,568,997 times
On other side, this invasion is some sort of justice. These immigrants are from warm & poor countries and they are heading the cool, rich northern countries, which cause the most greenhouse gas, causing poor people from warm countries to be exposed to extremely high temperatures.

I think is time for the West to prove they are really as progressive as they claim and set an example by forbidding individual cars (people will use only common transportation) and animal breeding (animal agriculture is responsible for half of world's global warming).

Old 08-28-2015, 05:01 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,368,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARPATHIAN View Post
Because Russia is relatively poor, has no rule of law, and a weak social welfare system. And its economy is terrible. Plus Putin would probably have them shot on sight.

Why would a migrant be crazy enough to choose Russia over Germany? They don't even want Hungary, why would they want Russia? Who moves to Russia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe