Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 04:03 PM

80 posts, read 75,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbelle View Post
Napoli

Melilla or Nicosia?
Melilla (I like the idea of Europe in Africa!)

La Valetta or oslo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 04:18 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayser View Post
then why are they racist?

I mean they can't afford to take tons of syrians.... its easy for u in finland to judge but lets see the economic strain in your country if thousands upon thousands upon thousand upon thousand syrians keep coming! (and are still coming)

sometimes leftist europeans tend to be a bit..... "naive" living in a bubble!
Fidesz, the right-wing party which controls Hungary with almost dictatorial powers is extremely anti-immigrant and hugely popular. Jobbik, which is straight fascist, being the 3rd largest party and aiding Fidesz is even more extreme. And nobody in Hungary seems to care.

For the Syrians, it's like Jovians would be threatened by some Saturnians invading their planet and demanding that Jupiter establishes visible rings. Not a realistic scenario, but the Hungarians are collapsing when 10,000-20,000 displaced people are within their soil is neither.

I'm not leftist, I consider myself a centrist. I'm also highly critical of refugee-shopping, but this is a drop in the f**king ocean.

Old 09-06-2015, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Fidesz, the right-wing party which controls Hungary with almost dictatorial powers is extremely anti-immigrant and hugely popular. Jobbik, which is straight fascist, being the 3rd largest party and aiding Fidesz is even more extreme. And nobody in Hungary seems to care.

For the Syrians, it's like Jovians would be threatened by some Saturnians invading their planet and demanding that Jupiter established visible rings. Not a realistic scenario, but the Hungarians are collapsing when 10,000-20,000 displaced people are within their soil.

I'm not leftist, I consider myself a centrist. I'm also highly critical of refugee-shopping, but this is a drop in the f**king ocean.
Jobbik is no different from other right wing european party.... look at belgium "vlaams belang" and honestly judging by all the foreign scum one sees walking around brussels vandalizing and thinking they own the place, if I was a belgian I would vote for them too.

BTW Hungary is defending its interests in a world where wolf eats sheep.... the EU has a boss germany that wants to tell everyone what to do and I like the fact hungarians tell the germans to go screw themselves!!! (let's see how well unicorn utopia deutschland does with 800,000 muslims some of them really uneducated) I am gonna love seeing how they integrate all those people and manage to have an open minded equalitarian society with a demographic increasingly comprised of muslims demanding rights and accessing political power and shoving mohammad the damn prophet down everyone's throats!!!

hungary doesn't have the economic means, nor the infrastructure to take thousands upon thousands of syrians... in fact why are they not going to ****ing saudi arabia? Qatar? kuwait? they all go to evil sinful europe!! (not their beloved islamic brothers!) it's called a free ride!!! western europe is full of idiots that think its THEIR DUTY to solve humanity's problems!!!

I sometimes look at western europeans and can't help but think to myself (my God aren't these people stupid, what a bunch of idealist morons living in a bubble) that bubble is about to burst though

I come from a country that saw war twenty years ago AND NO ONE GAVE A CRAP.... they just forced visas on us and we ended up with over 6 million internal refugees and no one cared, they all ended up inside colombia and we managed!!!

I personally oddest see a good future for europe (you're America's little tramp and do as America says and then you have these brainwashed stupid ideas that European culture is bad and you need to take humanity's poor and feed them and provide for them while pretty much destroying your own countries and turning them into the mess you're becoming today)

sorry if you don't like my comment, but I am being honest

in fact I find the hungarian lack of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS bull****, VERY REFRESHING!

Old 09-06-2015, 04:42 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Jesus Christ. Is it so f**king hard to have a normal f**king civilised discussion with you not going to the f**king extremes?

I'm too tired for this sh*t.

Old 09-06-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Jesus Christ. Is it so f**king hard to have a normal f**king civilised discussion with you not going to the f**king extremes?

Well I am Colombian.... I lived thru a civil war, so to me all that idealistic, kumbaya, multicultural, rainbows, unicorns, birds flying in the sky, no racism ever, middle class western European crap is nothing but a bunch of naive idiots without any hint of "street smart" in them!

Dales un dedo y se toman la mano!!

Old 09-06-2015, 04:50 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Quote:

LOL I know how you feel - all I was trying to do on this thread was play a game of choosing one of two mentioned cities to live in. I thought it would be a pleasant diversion from all the debating and arguing and personal insults that one finds all over the forum.

My bad.

Bern or Bologna?

Old 09-06-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
LOL I know how you feel - all I was trying to do on this thread was play a game of choosing one of two mentioned cities to live in. I thought it would be a pleasant diversion from all the debating and arguing and personal insults that one finds all over the forum.

My bad.

Bern or Bologna?
Bern, I lived in Switzerland and Bern is nice... Italy is too chaotic and disorganized for me!

Zagreb or Sarajevo

Old 09-06-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Well I am Colombian.... I lived thru a civil war, so to me all that idealistic, kumbaya, multicultural, rainbows, unicorns, birds flying in the sky, no racism ever, middle class western European crap is nothing but a bunch of naive idiots without any hint of "street smart" in them!

Dales un dedo y se toman la mano!!
Can you please take all this argumentative stuff to a different thread? This is not the thread for all that.

Bern or Bologna?

Old 09-06-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Bern, I lived in Switzerland and Bern is nice... Italy is too chaotic and disorganized for me!

Zagreb or Sarajevo
Sarajevo - I'd like to see how it's recovered.

Copenhagen or Ljubljana?

Old 09-06-2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Sarajevo - I'd like to see how it's recovered.

Copenhagen or Ljubljana?
Ljubljana... Slovenia is so charming!!

Ibiza or Mikonos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe