Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 08:49 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,729,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingandmoving View Post
Did you quote the correct person? I never said anything about ISIS or following suit. Followers who blindly follow people are silly and stupid and foolish in my opinion.
Sorry the last bit was in response to Old Guards comment.

Old 09-27-2015, 09:19 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
The tell that to ISIS comment is silly... So if someone is doing something stupid you would just follow suit?
LOL, I never said that.

You said:

"Seriously lol! This is why people need to be exposed to more diversity."

I said tell it to Tell that to ISIS and Al Qaeda. But that will never happen. The diversity card only is played on way.

Old 09-27-2015, 09:20 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Lebanese isn't a race and no you are incorrect having an interest in a speakers ethnicity doesn't make one a racist, on the contrary a racist is one who believes his race is superior over another. In Brigitte Gabriel's case knowing her life story and the part of they world she hails from helps place her comments in perspective.
Technically there is only one race of humans, but if you want to play by your standards Hispanic is considered a race.

Thanks for playing.

Old 09-27-2015, 10:11 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Technically there is only one race of humans, but if you want to play by your standards Hispanic is considered a race.

Thanks for playing.
Those aren't my standards I didn't make up these classifications. But actually the Hispanic classification isn't based on race.

Yes I know we are all members of the same species.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:46 PM
AFP

She is right when she states she doesn't mince words I seldom watch fox but she shreaded this woman to pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-HdVFbnw8

Old 09-28-2015, 06:01 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,411,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humming100 View Post
I won't consider Druse as muslims, as the the Shiite, they are another sect hard to classify..and there are more.

The problem in Lebanon started when millions of Palestinians, many Christians, were expelled from their country and ended in Lebanon and Jordania. Such irruption provoked wars in the two countries.

To such an scenario, you have to add financing received by different armies from many countries, US, USSR, Iran, UE...

Religion is just secondary, or tertiary.

The main problems come from decolonizaton, France should have divided Lebanon and Syria according to tribes. The UK should not have signed the Balfour declaration and should have stopped the invasion of Palestina and should have divided Irak.

Really, the scenario is too complex and religion is just one of the many ingredients.
the uk and France should not have been in the middle east in the first place.....

Old 09-28-2015, 06:10 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,411,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
She is right when she states she doesn't mince words I seldom watch fox but she shreaded this woman to pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-HdVFbnw8
fox news? really? anywhom why do we condemn the killing of 4 innocent American lives but not the killing of thousands of innocence Iraqis? why are we hypocritical? why don't we condemn the frequent people killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen? why don't we condemn the Israeli brutality against innocent people? WHY ARE WE HYPOCRITICAL?

Old 09-28-2015, 06:38 PM
AFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
fox news? really? anywhom why do we condemn the killing of 4 innocent American lives but not the killing of thousands of innocence Iraqis? why are we hypocritical? why don't we condemn the frequent people killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen? why don't we condemn the Israeli brutality against innocent people? WHY ARE WE HYPOCRITICAL?
You will find several posts on this forum doing that just I have seen them. I value all lives but I won't lie it affects me more if an American dies than when someone in Yemen or Pakistan does, I would rather speak about Americans my loyalty lies with other Americans above people in Yemen or Pakistan it isn't even close.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:24 PM
AFP

His statement starting at 1:43 "As far as Muslims are concerned their allegiance is always with Muslims" is troubling, then he adds "So I will never condemn a Muslim for what he does." I wonder how mainstream those two thoughts are with regards to western Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIoFiDE2awM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe