Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 01:02 AM

5,408 posts, read 3,606,441 times

Advertisements

how do you physically stop them from coming, shoot up the boats?? the numbers are unbelievable, this is an invasion pure and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2015, 09:54 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,464,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
how do you physically stop them from coming, shoot up the boats?? the numbers are unbelievable, this is an invasion pure and simple.
I dont think it's an actual invasion. I think the majority of the people just want a safe place to live. That being said I have no doubt that there are some extremists mixed with the bunch. Then these people will find they dont have many better options in their new home and some will be turned as has been the case.

I still believe that if you truly want to help these people, help their homeland. This has become a European problem now and NATO should be involved. NATO should respond, wipe out ISIS and the other extremists along side Assad. Once the dust settles hold open elections with NATO supervision. It looks like Russia beat everyone to the dance though.

The other issue is that the map of the Mid East needs to be redrawn. Kurds, Shia, Sunni have pretty much proven they can't live together. There is no reason to believe that a massive influx will live peacefully as a minority anywhere else either.

Old 09-27-2015, 06:11 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I dont think it's an actual invasion. I think the majority of the people just want a safe place to live.
They may want a safe place to live but they have no right to endanger others which is what they are doing.

I am not sure why they have to leave trash everywhere and not follow directions of the local authorities to be safe?

Old 09-27-2015, 07:57 AM

24,590 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
They may want a safe place to live but they have no right to endanger others which is what they are doing.

I am not sure why they have to leave trash everywhere and not follow directions of the local authorities to be safe?
Trash is the least of all problems. Violent crime, rape, drug dealing, fiscal impact on communities, hanging out in droves at store entrances and pedestrian zones .... Be my guest - send them somewhere.

Old 09-27-2015, 09:44 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
Trash is the least of all problems. Violent crime, rape, drug dealing, fiscal impact on communities, hanging out in droves at store entrances and pedestrian zones .... Be my guest - send them somewhere.
I am just pointing to the trash because a lot of supporters will never admit that immigrants commit crimes.

The truth is they are not peaceful, they are not there to enjoy peace and the culture of the host countries but to drag down the countries to the primitive and barbaric level of the countries they are leaving.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:50 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,464,072 times
Quote:
I am just pointing to the trash because a lot of supporters will never admit that immigrants commit crimes.

The truth is they are not peaceful, they are not there to enjoy peace and the culture of the host countries but to drag down the countries to the primitive and barbaric level of the countries they are leaving.
I agree with this. Been to several Latin American countries and the places are complete trash. Nobody respects anyones property. Its easy to tell in the US in city neighborhoods. What I remember about my time in Mid East nations...same crap. Trash everywhere, they treat women worse than trash. Id expect that not to change in their new homes. When I was in Europe I loved how clean everything was, all the parks, train stations....the news clips I see now show those places with turds everywhere pisses me off. Their whole attitude is someone else would clean it up.

Old 09-28-2015, 11:34 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,431,777 times
Quote:
That does not give them the right to invade other countries.
You might want to look up the word invasion

Old 09-28-2015, 12:10 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Stranger View Post
You might want to look up the word invasion
Oxford dic:
1 An instance of invading a country or region with an armed force
2 An incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity
3 An unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain

Merriam-Webster:
1: an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

An unarmed invasion would describe the current situation the best.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:39 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,014,195 times
Most of the world, outside the USA and its bedfellows (North Korea, Somalia) , sees a distinction between "military might" and slaughtering civilians to keep them orderly and obedient.

Old 09-28-2015, 02:44 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
My friend just came back from Germany - he said the media doesn't report all the rapes, burglaries and other crimes because they want to keep the Germans from freaking out.

Now they hire tons of kindergarten teachers and teachers because the schools are overrun and of course migrant kids get their space before Germans who pay taxes for many years. What a shame. I am so glad I am here in the US now. This stuff would drive me insane.

My parents report that the immigrant pee and poo everywhere because they only have a few bathrooms in their tents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe