Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 10:30 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irman View Post
Funny ...
I wonder how many people (without using the internet) even know where Tornio is ???!!!

How many Finnish people would like to live there ?

Been there, done that !
Something like: Once is enough, twice is once too often !!
You were in tornio? Cool!

According to wikipedia 22,306 finnish ppl wants to live there Actually just because villages and towns are empty there would be space for more people but no money or job. If there would be money and job number of citizens would grow (on their own). 5 million is not much, it is few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post
So migrants hate Finland. LOL

As if they called them to come.
It's unbelievable how Europe reacts I feel like an Alice in wonderland.
These people haven't even passed by refugee, they are all just economic migrants seeking money for free.
Not sure what they are seeking.. diamonds and caviar... That is why there is 1 million poor person of total 5 million.. Because that place produces so much for all... http://yle.fi/uutiset/finlands_poor_...illion/7437980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Well they are getting the same institutional food that they serve in the schools and daycares and hospitals and whatnot - not the most appetizing meals of Finnish cuisine. Cabbage rolls anyone?
Thanks, I love cabbage rolls made with mushrooms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Well, they come from the Middle East to a small city of 20k inhabitants in Lapland. Of course it's cold and not some tropical New York City.

As Natsku said, they are given the same food as we give our school children. Is it Middle Eastern cuisine, of course not.

Our immigration centres are currently overcrowded, living conditions are not the best possible, and there's certainly some genuine complaints, but these ones just tell that they are nothing but gold diggers. At least the genuine refugees who came from former Yugoslavia, Somalia, Afghanistan etc had the decency of not complaining about trivial things. Tells only how much false promises these people have been given, thinking that it some paradise on earth here and we take anyone in with open arms. A postal stamp in the ass and back to Syria.
Exactly you 2.. If local people are feed by this stuff during their lifetime practically: daycare-school years-elders... Well, I am speechless if that is not good enough for asulym seekers Entire nation eats this day after day and then someone comes in and says this is not food, lol

Anyway, I am planning to asylum seek into italy, they seem to have the best food
Photos Of School Lunches From Around The World Will Make American Kids Want To Study Abroad
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slides...63808_free.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
"there's no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars," 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio"

What would Muhammed be wanting with a bar? I do hope he's not planning on being a naughty Muslim. Might as well go the whole way and find a gay bar, and preferably one selling pork scratchings.*

* Scratchings | Mr Porky
Yup, bars.. but I guess some of them are using time front of police station because food is not good enough, that hits the bars, lol http://www.finlandtimes.fi/national/...ration-in-Oulu

Numbers are not meeting at any case. There is too much poor finnish people unemployed for those to keep society up who has a job.. and EU assume they can feed more?

Finnish covernment wishes they would come and make jobs for 1 euro/ hour but they forget rents are already too high for those who are full paid.. They are swimming all night to get 10 euros day and then swim back home sleep on the sunny free beach?

I think Finland failed something here and it should share the workplaces better for all that the country could keep running. Insane covernment, Insane EU.

Really.. When I stayed on my grandparents at poor days we ate rice, warmed it next day and the third we ate it with cinnamon.. cold..

When I moved underage to my own place I had no bed nor other furnitores I had a slim mattress on the floor... And my both parents were working..

So yup, go to leach these 2 469 000 finnish citizen who happends to have enough luck to have a job. Meanwhile they are taxed for other half of the total their population, all what they need is few more people arrogating some expensive hotel menus.

Well done gold diggers, instead gold got your hands into poo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 10:58 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,252,976 times
They live alright where I live, mostly in flats rather than squashed into rooms, and then they can cook their own meals. But the locals are getting a bit pissed off and I'm worried we're gonna end up having race wars - they've (the locals) have been spreading rumours that the refugees are raping the local women, trying to rile people up to fight.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:07 AM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,822 times
Those were actually just Swedes on vacation in Finland, not refugees. They were making a joke of it as they always do...

Old 10-01-2015, 11:29 AM

27,655 posts, read 16,142,781 times
white privilege, Finland style

Old 10-01-2015, 06:50 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Well, they come from the Middle East to a small city of 20k inhabitants in Lapland. Of course it's cold and not some tropical New York City.

As Natsku said, they are given the same food as we give our school children. Is it Middle Eastern cuisine, of course not.

Our immigration centres are currently overcrowded, living conditions are not the best possible....
Excuses, excuses...
C'mon Ariete.
Your country has been exposed for what it is.
A cold, lifeless cr*phole, where ghostly pale children didn't see kebab in ages.
The kind of place I'm ready to move in when I am ready to retire and die quiet and painless death.

Last edited by erasure; 10-01-2015 at 07:10 PM..

Old 10-02-2015, 04:17 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post
So migrants hate Finland. LOL
I wish they hated America.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
"there's no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars," 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio"

What would Muhammed be wanting with a bar? I do hope he's not planning on being a naughty Muslim. Might as well go the whole way and find a gay bar, and preferably one selling pork scratchings.*

* Scratchings | Mr Porky
I'm sure there are a lot of gay "tops" who would love some Muslim "bottoms" to play with.

Fields to plow, as it were.

Bacon for breakfast in the morning.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
They live alright where I live, mostly in flats rather than squashed into rooms, and then they can cook their own meals. But the locals are getting a bit pissed off and I'm worried we're gonna end up having race wars - they've (the locals) have been spreading rumours that the refugees are raping the local women, trying to rile people up to fight.
If the Finns are smart, they'll realize that this invasion is no different from past Russian invasions and arm themselves accordingly.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:52 AM

191 posts, read 167,405 times
Quote:
Our immigration centres are currently overcrowded, living conditions are not the best possible, and there's certainly some genuine complaints, but these ones just tell that they are nothing but gold diggers. At least the genuine refugees who came from former Yugoslavia, Somalia, Afghanistan etc had the decency of not complaining about trivial things. Tells only how much false promises these people have been given, thinking that it some paradise on earth here and we take anyone in with open arms. A postal stamp in the ass and back to Syria.
I've had a fair amount of experience with Syrian (and some Iraqi) refugees, and while some whine about things not being perfect, most of them are grateful.

The ones who whine are really annoying, though.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:54 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,252,976 times
Well they got their menu changed, rice instead of potatoes and no more fish soup. Seems fine to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe