Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 02:14 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times

Advertisements

Refugees coming and the right-populist anti-immigration party is shrinking in the polls:

Centre = centrism, decentralisation
SDP = social democracy, centre-left
NCP = liberal conservatism, centre-right
Greens = centre-left environmentalism
Finns = True Finns, right-wing populism
Left = far left
SPP = Swedish Speakers' Party, centre-right
CD = Christian Democrats, right-wing teapartyism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 04:54 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,253,917 times
That's probably more to do with the fact that they didn't live up to their election promises than anything else.

Old 10-11-2015, 03:05 AM

221 posts, read 343,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Refugees coming and the right-populist anti-immigration party is shrinking in the polls:

SDP = social democracy, centre-left
Is the main social democratic party in Finland only in the 15-18% range? That's very low for a Nordic country. Is it a present trend or have they always been this low.

Old 10-11-2015, 04:54 AM

667 posts, read 940,791 times
To 99,99 % 'asylum seekers' are Muslims. Who prohibits them to have good economies and to prosper in their countries?Only Quran which throw folks 1400 years behind.If Muslims still follow Quran than they are themselves guilty on their purity and backwardness.Otherwise they shall concert to Christianity and make their countries better.
Even in Europa Muslims transform all places they live in to hellholes, e.g. Muslim ghettos in London, Amsteradam, Paris, Berlin etc.
Finns make good decisions, Muslim 'refuges' shall begin to reform their backward poor countries or to seek better life in the Gulf states like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.

Old 10-11-2015, 04:57 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
Yep. I definitely need to visit Finland!

Good luck

Old 10-11-2015, 04:58 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,253,917 times
Also no surprise the left parties are going up after all these cuts and messing with union agreements.

Old 10-11-2015, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
This is a massive generalization, most of them can be called economic migrants but there are definitely several refugees who are fleeing from war in both Iraq and Syria.
The problem is to find those who are in real troubles.. So much liars and good actors there. It is breadline living for poor people, if that is better than no breadline at all, i think those ones want to stay rather than die. And helping is a good thing when ever it is targeted to those who really needs it and make it fit into current countrys financial and job situation..

Those people who are just using the system.. Are exactly as bad as the rich parties who are cutting poor peoples bread. No, they dont take from the rich because rich parties always make sure it is all taken away from the poor ones. No matter the country rich leaches poor. That is only reason why they are rich at first place.

I don't actually get why so many people want to be rich, that is like wanting to be a psychopath

7 things rich people and psychopaths have in common | Las Vegas Review-Journal

And they let psychopaths to lead the world

Old 10-11-2015, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Breing from Italy and having eaten several school lunches when i was a little kid, i can tell it isn't as good as it looks, maybe i was unlucky and our school didn't have a great supplier but i preferred going to home (which was 3 minutes on foot away), eat at home and then return to school
What? Italy is not going to pay my 200 dollars daily fresh foods How rude I don't like italians then I am in a huge danger right now... It is winter coming and I cannot grow salads outdoors.. I have to wait till may

Old 10-11-2015, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakral View Post
Is the main social democratic party in Finland only in the 15-18% range? That's very low for a Nordic country. Is it a present trend or have they always been this low.

Rates goes up and down according to lies that each party are sharing to citizens.. I think it was the rich party who promised to give job to everyone if they get voted.. Of course they forgot to mention they dont want to pay of that done work... So some stupid poor ones voted then them instead what they got used to vote.

Go greens!

Old 10-11-2015, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
To 99,99 % 'asylum seekers' are Muslims. Who prohibits them to have good economies and to prosper in their countries?Only Quran which throw folks 1400 years behind.If Muslims still follow Quran than they are themselves guilty on their purity and backwardness.Otherwise they shall concert to Christianity and make their countries better.
Even in Europa Muslims transform all places they live in to hellholes, e.g. Muslim ghettos in London, Amsteradam, Paris, Berlin etc.
Finns make good decisions, Muslim 'refuges' shall begin to reform their backward poor countries or to seek better life in the Gulf states like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.

Is that sweden where is this famous town which name I forgot... Which is taken over by immigrants and they bomb each others there because of the gang wars?

I don't get it.. They just brought personally wars with them. They could choose the peaceful life in a peaceful country but nope, they choosed bombing and fighting and killing.. They already had it at their home countries so why to escape just to continue it elsewhere?

Wake up call needed, that hell they created all by themselves..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe