Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 05:59 PM

50 posts, read 58,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Well, I live in Norway and know more about Sweden than most Americans. You are obviously an American with very limited knowledge of Europe. Have you ever visited Sweden? I do not think so. Sweden is very PC, and the media should have reported the sexual assaults at concerts. Still, I think the majority of ethnic Swedes are raped by other ethnic Swedes. That is at least the case here in Norway. Most rapes happen at home / home parties, and the perpetrators are mostly ethnic Norwegians.
I've been to Stockholm many times. Cpoenhagan too. I have Swedish friends and dated several Scandanavian girls and yes they are very liberal and PC but even that's starting to change.

If you really believe that the 1500% increase in rape is due to a sudden yen for rape by Swedish men at house parties then I think you are drinking some very bad coolaid.

The rate of rape correlates with Muslim immigration. Statistic don't lie. There are numerous brutal attacks by gangs of migrants against Swedish girls. I feel sorry for them and I think it's absolutely appalling you don't recognize things for what they are. Right or Left evil is evil, if people are so blinded by their political convictions not to consider the fallout of their policies on real people. That is tragic and what happening in Sweden is tragic.

The back lash you are seeing, in, as you said, ultra liberal Sweden is because their women are being raped at a statistically alarming rate and it's not by suddenly mysoginistic Swedish men at house parties. The riots and crime too is up substantially. I guess swedes have suddenly taken up rioting looting and other crimes. I suppose the gang sexual assaults in much of Europe on New Year's Eve was due to those rape prone ethnic Swedes

Last edited by Frusciante; 01-23-2016 at 06:19 PM..

Old 01-23-2016, 06:13 PM

No Ruth that's not the truth or what statistics show. In fact why the leftist government in Sweden purposefully does not allow crimes to be statically broken down by ethnicity means that it's complicit in these crimes.

We are talking about women, girls, some of them under 12 being raped. An explosion of gang rapes which was virtually unheard of in Sweden prior to the onslaught of Muslim immigration. I mean don't you people care about these women

Rape has gone up 1500% and that's NOT because Swedish men suddenly had a new fond yen for rape

According to figures published by The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet; known as Brå) -- an agency under the Ministry of Justice -- 29,000 Swedish women, during 2011, reported that they had been raped (which seems to indicate that less than 25% of the rapes are reported to the police).

Strange explanations

Rather than doing something about the problem of violence and rape, Swedish politicians, public authorities and media do their best to explain away the facts. Here are some of their explanations:

Swedes have become more prone to report crime.
The law has been changed so that more sexual offences are now classed as rape.
Swedish men cannot handle increased equality between the sexes and react with violence against women (perhaps the most fanciful excuse).
A long-held feminist myth is that the most dangerous place for a woman is her own home -- that most rapes are committed by someone she knows. This claim was refuted by Brå's report:

"In 58% of cases, the perpetrator was entirely unknown by the victim. In 29% of cases the perpetrator was an acquaintance, and in 13% of cases the perpetrator was a person close to the victim."

Brå reports that there are no major differences between women of Swedish and foreign background when it comes to the risk of being raped. Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is pretty much what the statistics analyses have shown. However, it was also found that in Norway and Sweden, rape has been divided into separate categories. There is now something like "Acquaintance rape" and "Stranger rape". According to some reports, most stranger rape has been committed by foreigners. All "acquaintance rape" has been done by locals/citizens. I don't know which category has the larger total. but in the past, when law enforcement authorities have complained about the high number of rapes (there's a youtube video of a Norwegian policewoman being interviewed, for example), they've only mentioned "stranger rape", without discussing "acquaintance rape". Spousal rape or any other type is also never mentioned.

Old 01-23-2016, 06:45 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,183,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
I've been to Stockholm many times. Cpoenhagan too. I have Swedish friends and dated several Scandanavian girls and yes they are very liberal and PC but even that's starting to change.

If you really believe that the 1500% increase in rape is due to a sudden yen for rape by Swedish men at house parties then I think you are drinking some very bad coolaid.

The rate of rape correlates with Muslim immigration. Statistic don't lie. There are numerous brutal attacks by gangs of migrants against Swedish girls. I feel sorry for them and I think it's absolutely appalling you don't recognize things for what they are. Right or Left evil is evil, if people are so blinded by their political convictions not to consider the fallout of their policies on real people. That is tragic and what happening in Sweden is tragic.

The back lash you are seeing, in, as you said, ultra liberal Sweden is because their women are being raped at a statistically alarming rate and it's not by suddenly mysoginistic Swedish men at house parties. The riots and crime too is up substantially. I guess swedes have suddenly taken up rioting looting and other crimes. I suppose the gang sexual assaults in much of Europe on New Year's Eve was due to those rape prone ethnic Swedes
Statistics do no lie, but you are unable to provide any valid statitics that indicate that Muslim immigrants are behind most rapes.

Old 01-23-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Statistics do no lie, but you are unable to provide any valid statitics that indicate that Muslim immigrants are behind most rapes.
The facts I've provided speak for themselves.

Fact 1. Sweden is currently enduring a rape epedemic and has the highest rapes per capita than any other European country. Maybe google it and open your eyes to the suffering of some of these women

Fact 2. Rape in Sweden went up 1500% since immigration started. Maybe you think that enthnic Swedish men suddenly decided to became intolerant mysoginisitc rapists. Even though nothing like that has ver happened in the history of mankind where a government has been stable and the indigenous population has remained the same.

Here are the statistics:
Rapes in Sweden in 1975 prior to the influx of immigrants 421. Population 8,208,442
Rapes in Sweden in 2014 after the influx of immigrants 6,620. Population 9,743,087

For reference the rape per capita in the USA is roughly the same between 1975 to 2014.

Sweden has banned tallying statistics that tie crimes to enthnicity to silence opposition to their crazy immigration policies but you probably know thst already you don't have to be a genius to see exactly what is happening

Deny all you want The 600+ sexual assaults thst happened New Years Eve is further confirmation thst even the leftists and their media proxies couldn't dismiss or hide under the rugs. Hopefully the world will wake up before it's too late. Many western democracies said the same thing about theNazis treatment of the Jews in the 1930s, Show me more proof, Anyone with eyes and a sense of humanity knows exactly what's happening in Sweden.

Last edited by Frusciante; 01-23-2016 at 10:40 PM..

Old 01-24-2016, 12:50 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,557 times
Well, the king got caught of several sex scandalos so he is not the one who would have interest to protect women..

Swedish women should start to carry weapons and wear rape protections.

Apparently sweden hates women and does not value them at all.

I heard men are gays anyways, maybe this proves it. No interest to protect women but let raping continue. Rapists are protected, women are not, what it tells?

Old 01-24-2016, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why aren't you taking this up with your government?
Because king is one sex scandalo, he would not care, no listen. Secondly, international pressure is almost only thing what makes the change.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
Why not ask the girls who have been brutalized in Sweden

Typical left wing apologetic spin. And even if you take this politically correct pseudo science accommodation of the soaring levels of rape in Sweden it still can't be explained away. It's on a level that can't be brushed under the rug or excused by leftists that don't want their multicultural agenda threatened no matter how many lives it destroys.

I've always considered myself socially liberal but what is happening in Europe right now is absolutely nuts. The denial and lies about it from police and top officials. The cover ups. The using of the racism moniker and hate speech to silence the opposition. I cannot believe reasonable people would not be alarmed by this. Threats to our freedom, our way of life and the fundamental values we hold dear in liberal democracy are under attack. Yet leftists in Sweden and other European countries are so agenda driven and blind to this fact that they've even sacrificed their daughters, wives and sisters. It's Appalling

Here are some statistics:
Rapes in Sweden in 1975 prior to the influx of immigration 421. Population 8,208,442
Rapes in Sweden in 2014 after the influx immigration 6,620. Population 9,743,087

Also ways to rape often differs by cultures. But this is what it has been during the human time, no justice for women. Some people always find reasons why women just did not get raped after all or why it should not matter. Why it was her fault after all and why to set these guys free...

In any case, as my brutal mouthed aunt says, them men have to empty themselves time to time

It is still "accepted" as it is seen in low sentences what they are giving of rapes. A woman could be traumatizied for her life time and a guy could get fines or few months..

I would want to see a day when societies really start to give a value for women and respect them as human beings.

And some guys are whining why feminism is needed

And sweden, do the f something, hockey win is not enough when immigrants are taken over towns and raping women. Where are these hard vikings, really?

Or is it viking culture to share own, were they some viking style before that after husband dies, women were gang raped before they were killed and dumped into same grave.. I would belive that is tru if so..

Scandi and northern women has to learn weapon usage, self defence skills and use pepper sprays. One woman against several men.. Boot knifes, hair knifes and back to history what all jewellery hided weapons women were carrying.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:32 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,323,927 times
I notice OP doesn´t provide any links to any sources where he gets his statistics from.
Source are usually very important when right wing extremists debate.

Here is the official stats:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...-offences.html

Why the numbers have increased:

The number of reported rape offences has increased since 2005. The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation was again made tougher; among other things rape was expanded to include cases where the victim reacts passively.

Sweden doesn´t point out nationality, race or religion in it´s crime statistics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe