Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 04:04 PM

50 posts, read 58,843 times

Advertisements

There nothing wrong with immigration when it occurs at a normal moderate rate with equal numbers of men and women who truly want to assimilate and become part of the greater society. That's not what this is.

What is happening in Europe is absolutely appalling Maybe the liberals and progressives in power think women, homosexuals and ethnic minorities will be treated better under Sharia law.

Fact: Rape in ultra liberal Sweden has gone up 1500% since Sweden has open its door to unlimited immigration

So the liberals sacrificed generations of young girls on the alter of multiculturalism. Girls who have been gang raped by Muslim migrants while Swedish tax payers foot the bill for their accommodations. These are facts that can be verified. I only wish the POS PM of Sweden whose policies caused this could be locked in a room with the families of those girls who have been raped and brutalized

Even today in Sweden top "feminist" politicians rail on about evil white men. That's acceptable free speech, but mention anything about foreign migrants and you'll be arrested for hate speech. This is what happens when leftist fascist policies go unchecked.

Why leftists and progressive seem to have have a hatred for their own Judeo-Christian culture, western civilization and the freedom and opporutnites it provides is absolutely senseless to me. But those same leftist policies that left Sweden burning with riots last summer have transformed a beautiful safe Scandinavian country into the rape capital or the world behind only Lesotho South Africa. This will surely befall other progressive countries unless people living there wake the f up.

What happened in Cologne and other cities was the tip of the iceberg that has been going on for years and have been covered up by leftist politicians and their media proxies.

You can embrace other cultures without sowing the seeds that will eventually destroy your own.

Last edited by Frusciante; 01-23-2016 at 04:15 PM..

Old 01-23-2016, 04:09 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,037,940 times
Is immigration the cause of the frequency of rape in south Africa?

Old 01-23-2016, 04:28 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,194,055 times
Is it so hard to do some research before you create a stupid thread like this?

Rape in Sweden

Rape rate: Countries Compared
Swedish rape statistics

Ever since the collation of crime statistics was initiated by the Council of Europe, Sweden has had the highest number of registered rape offences in Europe by a considerable extent. In 1996, Sweden registered almost three times the average number of rape offences registered in 35 European countries. However, this does not necessarily mean rape is three times as likely to occur as in the rest of Europe, since cross-national comparisons of crime levels based on official crime statistics are problematic, due to a number of factors described below.
Number of rape incidents per 100,000 citizens in different countries. Figures do not take into account rape incidents that go unreported to the police.

South Africa - 132.4
Sweden - 63.5
US - 27.3
Norway - 19.2
Denmark - 6.4
India - 1.8
UAE - 1.5

Is Denmark so much safer than Sweden? I do not think so.

Old 01-23-2016, 04:33 PM

218 posts, read 199,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post

Rape in Sweden

Swedish rape statistics

Ever since the collation of crime statistics was initiated by the Council of Europe, Sweden has had the highest number of registered rape offences in Europe by a considerable extent. In 1996, Sweden registered almost three times the average number of rape offences registered in 35 European countries. However, this does not necessarily mean rape is three times as likely to occur as in the rest of Europe, since cross-national comparisons of crime levels based on official crime statistics are problematic, due to a number of factors described below.
Number of rape incidents per 100,000 citizens in different countries. Figures do not take into account rape incidents that go unreported to the police.

South Africa - 132.4
Sweden - 63.5
US - 27.3
Norway - 19.2
Denmark - 6.4
India - 1.8
UAE - 1.5

Thank you, this title seemed way too fishy. While it's fine not wanting more immigrants these people tend to bend the truth just to scare people.

Old 01-23-2016, 04:40 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
OP, I see you're a relatively new member. Did you do a search to see if this topic has been covered before? I assure you, it's been done to death.

What do you think posting about it here will achieve? Why aren't you taking this up with your government?

Old 01-23-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:

Rape in Sweden

Swedish rape statistics

South Africa - 132.4
Sweden - 63.5
US - 27.3
Norway - 19.2
Denmark - 6.4
India - 1.8
UAE - 1.5

Why not ask the girls who have been brutalized in Sweden

Typical left wing apologetic spin. And even if you take this politically correct pseudo science accommodation of the soaring levels of rape in Sweden it still can't be explained away. It's on a level that can't be brushed under the rug or excused by leftists that don't want their multicultural agenda threatened no matter how many lives it destroys.

I've always considered myself socially liberal but what is happening in Europe right now is absolutely nuts. The denial and lies about it from police and top officials. The cover ups. The using of the racism moniker and hate speech to silence the opposition. I cannot believe reasonable people would not be alarmed by this. Threats to our freedom, our way of life and the fundamental values we hold dear in liberal democracy are under attack. Yet leftists in Sweden and other European countries are so agenda driven and blind to this fact that they've even sacrificed their daughters, wives and sisters. It's Appalling

Here are some statistics:
Rapes in Sweden in 1975 prior to the influx of immigration 421. Population 8,208,442
Rapes in Sweden in 2014 after the influx immigration 6,620. Population 9,743,087

Last edited by Frusciante; 01-23-2016 at 05:22 PM..

Old 01-23-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP, I see you're a relatively new member. Did you do a search to see if this topic has been covered before? I assure you, it's been done to death.

What do you think posting about it here will achieve? Why aren't you taking this up with your government?
I apologize if it had been done to death, I should've searched first. but I think it's worth revisiting in light of the New Years attacks.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:18 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,194,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
Why not ask the girls who have been brutalized in Sweden

Typical left wing apologetic spin. And even if you take this politically correct pseudo science accommodation of the soaring levels of rape in Sweden it still can't be explained away. It's on a level that can't be brushed under the rug or excused by leftists that don't want their multicultural agenda threatened no matter how many lives it destroys.

I've always considered myself socially liberal but what is happening in Europe right now is absolutely nuts. The denial and lies about it from police and top officials. The cover ups. The using of the racism moniker and hate speech to silence the opposition. I cannot believe reasonable people would not be alarmed by this. Threats to our freedom, our way of life and the fundamental values we hold dear in liberal democracy are under attack. Yet leftists in Sweden and other European countries are so agenda driven and blind to this fact that they've even sacrificed their daughters, wives and sisters. It's. Appalling
Well, I live in Norway and know more about Sweden than most Americans. You are obviously an American with very limited knowledge of Europe. Have you ever visited Sweden? I do not think so. Sweden is very PC, and the media should have reported the sexual assaults at concerts. Still, I think the majority of ethnic Swedes are raped by other ethnic Swedes. That is at least the case here in Norway. Most rapes happen at home / home parties, and the perpetrators are mostly ethnic Norwegians.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
I apologize if it had been done to death, I should've searched first. but I think it's worth revisiting in light of the New Years attacks.
Why? Were there New Year's attacks in Sweden, too? Only the ones in Germany were mentioned here.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Well, I live in Norway and know more about Sweden than most Americans. You are obviously an American with very limited knowledge of Europe. Have you ever visited Sweden? I do not think so. Sweden is very PC, and the media should have reported the sexual assaults at concerts. Still, I think the majority of ethnic Swedes are raped by other ethnic Swedes. That is at least the case here in Norway. Most rapes happen at home / home parties, and the perpetrators are mostly ethnic Norwegians.
This is pretty much what the statistics analyses have shown. However, it was also found that in Norway and Sweden, rape has been divided into separate categories. There is now something like "Acquaintance rape" and "Stranger rape". According to some reports, most stranger rape has been committed by foreigners. All "acquaintance rape" has been done by locals/citizens. I don't know which category has the larger total. but in the past, when law enforcement authorities have complained about the high number of rapes (there's a youtube video of a Norwegian policewoman being interviewed, for example), they've only mentioned "stranger rape", without discussing "acquaintance rape". Spousal rape or any other type is also never mentioned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe