Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 03:27 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times

Advertisements

People who said they are not affected by that massive immigration make me laugh.
In Paris and its suburbs the invasion is obvious, people (90% foreigners) sleeping rough in the Streets , in public squares (creating a health hazard ) , tent cities everywhere (even on disaffected railways), my former brother-in-law had even "uninvited guest" in the basement of his building. And the immediate consequence of this additionnal population is for everybody who cares to open one's eyes to witness : garbage and litter everywhere, the sanitation services are having a harder and harder time to cope . This is not a model of society I care to live in, sorry , folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2016, 05:10 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,116,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
When people here Germany or wherever is 55% foreign born, people like me freak because I feel like that's a death of German culture. I mean this seriously, so is what 20 ish years German is just like an arab country? It's no more Germany as you know it. With all these immigrants to white countries it's a death to European culture. That's why it's sad. That's why people don't like it. I live by TONS of foreigners and I use to live in a basically all white community. I moved away from where I live now then moved back a few years ago. The area changed dramatically. The culture where I live now is VERY diffrent. It's sad, I feel like it isn't my home anymore. I feel like it's a foreign place. I feel like it isn't MY culture anymore, it's like you don't belong but have no where else you could go. Doesn't anyone else feel this way?
I'm German. There was always immigration to Germany. The emergence of the Ruhrgebiet is strongly connected with the immigration of Polish people. Germany and it's former little independent states were always influenced by immigration and migration within the area where German is spoken. Our culture has always and is still developing. That's the case for all cultures around the world. Cultures are interacting. I personally like Döner Kepab more than a Bratwurst I would never wear traditional German costumes. I don't lose my identity when I wear Jeans. One of my directly neighbors is from Turkey. But he is more "German" than most Germans. He is extremely fussy about his garden, constantly cleaning his windows and the sidewalk in front of his house is the cleanest in our street.
People with an immigration background doesn't mean that they are foreign born. This number also includes children, where at least one parent was born in a foreign country. The native language of those people is German. They often can't even understand the native language of their parents.
When you go back in history far enough, almost all U.S. Americans have an immigration background. The American culture is almost entirely shaped by immigrants.
I guess you don't descent from an American Indian. Your ancestors have probably immigrated from Europe. The culture of your family has vastly changed over the centuries.

It's absurd to distinguish people by their skin color. This racial distinction how it's done in the U.S. is ridiculous. I'm a native German and looking at my skin, I would say I'm white. But that doesn't have any importance to me. A white Christian German has most likely more in common with a Muslim Syrian immigrant that lives for ten years in Germany than with a white Christian American that never lived in Germany.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:14 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,116,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
People who said they are not affected by that massive immigration make me laugh.
In Paris and its suburbs the invasion is obvious, people (90% foreigners) sleeping rough in the Streets , in public squares (creating a health hazard ) , tent cities everywhere (even on disaffected railways), my former brother-in-law had even "uninvited guest" in the basement of his building. And the immediate consequence of this additionnal population is for everybody who cares to open one's eyes to witness : garbage and litter everywhere, the sanitation services are having a harder and harder time to cope . This is not a model of society I care to live in, sorry , folks.

There are probably more tent cities in the U.S. than in France. And the U.S. has surely more sanitation, garbage and litter issues than France. Or just look at the number of homeless people in the U.S. If you don't like such a society you should leave the U.S.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:16 AM

1,327 posts, read 2,606,127 times
Quote:
Tent cities everywhere ? I wonder where is everywhere.
You can found few shantytown along train tracks which are destroyed thereafter but those are inhabited by Poma from eastern Europe.
People sleeping rough in the street ? Nothing new, Paris has always attracted a lot of homeless.

How Paris is different than 20 years ago?

Old 03-11-2016, 05:29 AM

426 posts, read 394,263 times
Quote:

Those people are mostly Eastern Europeans, not Syrians. They were hanging around years ago, and it was the consequence of Schengen. Many Ex-Yugoslavians, Romanians, whatever.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:38 AM

426 posts, read 394,263 times
A white Christian German has most likely more in common with a Muslim Syrian immigrant that lives for ten years in Germany than with a white Christian American that never lived in Germany.

Right so, and even without living ten years in Germany. I was in Syria before the war, and people were western, they called themseeves "Roman" which was partly right. Heavy drinkers, non religious government at that time. I went to visit Santa Tecla, which is the patron of my town. The monastery was Mar Taqla as it was fun, as was visited ny christians and muslims, as many temples there. I suppose they might have suffered a lot.

Syrians are caucasians, they also have blonde people which they attribute to crusaders.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:25 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,061 times
Quote:
Oh yeah we believe the mushurulums are responsible for every ill Paris suffers. I bet those damned mushrum refugees traveled back in time to give Paris the pee-stink reputation it has nowadays, too. Those mushrooms refugees are the worst.

Also, do you think every European lives in Paris? If someone says they're not affected by the immigration wave, it's because they aren't. My city provided asylum for just some 100 refugees this Christmas, there has been no increase in violence or filth.
Plus, do you think immigration is a new thing in Europe? We've been getting waves of illegal immigration for quite some time, it was the only thing you could read on the news at some point.
If you think every single foreign person you see on the street is a refugee then you're ill-informed.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:32 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,125,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George & Bill View Post
I, too, would prefer organic growth, but sadly this is banned under EU law, because organic growing methods are not halal.
Dammit I laughed ou loud now everyone is looking at me

Old 03-11-2016, 08:42 AM

324 posts, read 467,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle4321 View Post
when people here germany or wherever is 55% foreign born, people like me freak because i feel like that's a death of german culture. I mean this seriously, so is what 20 ish years german is just like an arab country? It's no more germany as you know it. With all these immigrants to white countries it's a death to european culture. That's why it's sad. That's why people don't like it. I live by tons of foreigners and i use to live in a basically all white community. I moved away from where i live now then moved back a few years ago. The area changed dramatically. The culture where i live now is very diffrent. It's sad, i feel like it isn't my home anymore. I feel like it's a foreign place. I feel like it isn't my culture anymore, it's like you don't belong but have no where else you could go. Doesn't anyone else feel this way?
racist!!

Old 03-11-2016, 09:12 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
The overwhealmingly largest immigrant group in Sweden is the obscure eastern mongols with a weird language and 10% of all Swedes descends from this suspicious population...

Spoiler
...which is the Finns.

The overwhealmingly largest immigrant group in Finland is the obscure western religious nut seafaring warmongers with a weird language and 10% of all Finns descends from this suspicious population...

Spoiler
... which is the Swedes.

The second-largest immigrant group in Finland is the obscure eastern different religious nut sabre-wielding warmongers with a weird language and are perpetrual invaders overrepresented in crime, but 99.5% of them are good hardworking people, but suspicious...

Spoiler
... which is the ex Soviet Union people.

The third-largest immigrant group in Finland is the poor little cousin with no laws and culture with a weird but similar language overrepresented in crime, and 5% of all Finns descends from this suspicious population, but 99.5% of them are good hardworking people...

Spoiler
... which is the Estonians.

The third-largest genetic group in Finland are the educated clergy, bourgeoisie and nobility from these vast rich lands in the south, with a weird language, having overwhealmingly overrepresented influence in our society, economy and culture for hundreds of years, even if they didn't have even an own country before 1871...

Spoiler
... which are the Northern and Baltic Germans

So if you still don't get the point, most of the foreign population in European countries, which might make up for a large percentage of the demography, they are most usually people from other European nations, not some obscure 'darkies' or 'ragheads' from 'the countries which should be bombed back into the stone age'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe