Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 09:18 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,123,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
The overwhealmingly largest immigrant group in Sweden is the obscure eastern mongols with a weird language and 10% of all Swedes descends from this suspicious population...

Spoiler
...which is the Finns.

The overwhealmingly largest immigrant group in Finland is the obscure western religious nut seafaring warmongers with a weird language and 10% of all Finns descends from this suspicious population...

Spoiler
... which is the Swedes.

The second-largest immigrant group in Finland is the obscure eastern different religious nut sabre-wielding warmongers with a weird language and are perpetrual invaders overrepresented in crime, but 99.5% of them are good hardworking people, but suspicious...

Spoiler
... which is the ex Soviet Union people.

The third-largest immigrant group in Finland is the poor little cousin with no laws and culture with a weird but similar language overrepresented in crime, and 5% of all Finns descends from this suspicious population, but 99.5% of them are good hardworking people...

Spoiler
... which is the Estonians.

So if you still don't get the point, most of the foreign population in European countries, which might make up for a large percentage of the demography, they are most usually people from other European nations, not some obscure 'darkies' or 'ragheads' from 'the countries which should be bombed back into the stone age'.
Ok but only the dark ones are scary right??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2016, 09:22 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Ok but only the dark ones are scary right??????
Yeah, definitely. As we speak they are destroying the cultures of Europe. And obviously I'm sarcastic here. Added in my previous post an ethnicity which has influenced us too much. And that is yours. But go ahead, we like you.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:25 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,123,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yeah, definitely. As we speak they are destroying the cultures of Europe. And obviously I'm sarcastic here. Added in my previous post an ethnicity which has influenced us too much. And that is yours. But go ahead, we like you.

??? You mean German or American :-D
Though I am still American I feel more German these days.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:53 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
??? You mean German or American :-D
Though I am still American I feel more German these days.
German of course, and particularly Northern Germany: Mecklenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Lübeck, Lower Saxony, Prussia, Pomerania, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt... In the 13th century 90% of the bourgeoisie in Turku, Viipuri, Porvoo and Rauma were German-speaking. During the reformation 50% of all the new Protestant clergy in Finland was shipped from Nothern Germany and from the Baltics consisting of Baltic Germans (ex Teutonic Order). Of all the nobility of Finland 50% are descended from Germans, with the rest being Swedish, Russian and French. Though Finland was subjucated violently under Sweden, Germans were the real occupiers. So were they in Sweden, as it was a 'natural' process, but Sprechen Sie Deutsch opened such doors that such a small minority can be compared to the wealthiest slaveowner in the US south.

But we don't hold any grudge, and it was a different world then. The Germans in Sweden (including Finland) didn't do any harm, only good, unlike in the Baltic States where the Baltic Germans pretty much raped the whole region. I have no larger point in all this, but such a powerful influence one tiny ethnicity had is impossible in Europe today. Say for example 2000 powerful Muslims decree that pork is banned in Finland this day on. All the population subdue and agree because they have to, unless the President of Finland decrees otherwise. Not gonna happen.

Now it became only a history lesson. Well... whatever...

Last edited by Ariete; 03-11-2016 at 10:04 AM..

Old 03-11-2016, 10:39 AM

387 posts, read 355,978 times
All of of Eastern Europe and much of Southern Europe.

Western Europe is the wealthiest part of Europe by far (and by far the most welcoming to refugees) and that's where the vast majority of regugees/migrants go to.....

Old 03-11-2016, 11:03 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,869,561 times
Default Minatu, THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato ku View Post
Tent cities everywhere ? I wonder where is everywhere.
You can found few shantytown along train tracks which are destroyed thereafter but those are inhabited by Poma from eastern Europe.
People sleeping rough in the street ? Nothing new, Paris has always attracted a lot of homeless.

How Paris is different than 20 years ago?
I mean, because a place has always been dirty, one must cope with grit forever ?
Or because the US ghettoes are worse, one should be contented with what we have in Paris?
I guess politically you are a liberal, but when it comes to public sanitation all your ideas of progress surprinsingly don't apply anymore because there are "other agendas" at hand ; you insult my intelligence here...
If you're travelling to Paris in this period, do join the japanese team that is cleaning the Streets of Paris because my fellow Frenchmen are unable to clean up their act in front of the Opera sunday March 20th at 3:OO PM. I'll be there too.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:58 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I planned a 10 day vacation to Germany with my wife this May. At first , I said omg I should cancel . Then realized that europe has 500 million people... Whats another million spread out. We are still planning our trip to go in two months, and can care less about refugee. Just be aware of your surroundings and If they attack you, just fight back . I just talked to someone that went to munich for business and they said there was no difference. Only difference was his business partners in Germany said they were extremely pissed about merkels policy regarding immigration and they were not happy.
It is not just a million spread out amongst 500 million. Just one million alone arrived in Germany in 2015. IN ONE YEAR. Germany has had 80 million people and a big part of those 80 million aren't Germans anyway.

Go there in May. Germany will change A LOT in the future, so go there asap before the big changes start.

The differences you will already see are those:

Lost of more security personnell everywhere.
Not many happy people.
Hostility.
lots of trash everywhere

Old 03-11-2016, 01:26 PM

977 posts, read 1,010,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
It is not just a million spread out amongst 500 million. Just one million alone arrived in Germany in 2015. IN ONE YEAR. Germany has had 80 million people and a big part of those 80 million aren't Germans anyway.

Go there in May. Germany will change A LOT in the future, so go there asap before the big changes start.

The differences you will already see are those:

Lost of more security personnell everywhere.
Not many happy people.
Hostility.
lots of trash everywhere
So pretty much what I've been woried about you say has already happened... If race is insignificant like everyone says, then why did this happen? If it was more Germans it wouldn't have happened.... I've just noticed as I get older races do have differences, of course take people at face value tho!

Old 03-11-2016, 01:37 PM

76 posts, read 72,712 times
It's amusing when Americans ask which areas they plan on migrating to have "migrants" as though they are not migrants themselves.

If anyone in the world does not integrate well with others, it is Americans. There are millions of German speaking Turks but there's probably about 53 Americans in Germany who can speak any German whatsoever. Americans seemingly do not have the ability to learn other languages, and every local knows where the American Ex-Pat area is in their European/Japanese/Chinese city.

There are military people who live in and around Kaiserslautern for decades and still know no German language and have no German friends.

Last edited by Chompy Omega; 03-11-2016 at 01:47 PM..

Old 03-11-2016, 01:59 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
So pretty much what I've been woried about you say has already happened... If race is insignificant like everyone says, then why did this happen? If it was more Germans it wouldn't have happened.... I've just noticed as I get older races do have differences, of course take people at face value tho!
Imagine you live in a country and then others come in and expect YOU to adapt to THEM and the government supports it and if you say "but that is not fair!" you get called a "nazi."

Try to go to a muslim country and tell them what to do and how to behave. Or to ANY country besides Germany.

People would welcome foreigners if they would adapt and contribute. It is not the foreigners fault - it is the German government who let's all this BS happen. You would be stupid if you stay in Syria if you can have a warm apartment in Germany, possibly can stay there forever and get monthly money for each of your kids and $200 coupons for C&A (deparmentstore) and pocket money so you can go out clubbing and have a cell phone so you can tell your whole family to move to Germany. And if you are a criminal and get caught - not bad either, because it is the Germans fault to give you the opportunity to rape them, so they get punished and not you.

Even if it is just 5% scumbags amongst all the honest refuges, they ruin it for all.

not quite sure about the race thing - I don't believe in races. It is religion and culture.

My parents in Germany live near a small refugee camp. They say they see people poop on the side of the streets and eating fruits and veggies in the stores without paying. And that's just how it is. My nieces (teenagers) don't use public transportation anymore because of men hitting on them and trying to touch. Bycicles get stolen, women offended and overall everything has changed. But you are not allowed to think anything bad because you don't want to sound like a nazi.

Last edited by oh-eve; 03-11-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe