Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 03:08 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
...By the way, most Americans don't even talk much about American politics. Just to let you know.

(Some might talk about Donald Trump, but that's because he's turned politics into a reality show. Not much else. Donald Trump belongs in Hollywood, not the White House in my opinion).
Amen!

Old 04-06-2016, 03:30 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,719 times
Here's the key to Islam's success in converting all of Europe.

Old 04-06-2016, 03:47 PM

324 posts, read 467,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrive1979 View Post
No, Islam is filling nothing here, as more than 99,9% of native Europeans who dislike church attendance and other stuff don't want to join Islam, but either atheism or agnosticism.
i think he really means marriage. i.e. Europeans aren't having enough babies. the immigrants will out breed you and take your country without a fight.

Old 04-06-2016, 03:53 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_u_a_wizard View Post
i think he really means marriage. i.e. Europeans aren't having enough babies. the immigrants will out breed you and take your country without a fight.
ah, ye, the in 5 generations and 200 years argument

Old 04-06-2016, 05:45 PM

322 posts, read 479,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Americans don't claim to be European. We are a country formed by European culture, law, demographics, religion, values, etc...so we are a subset of European culture which changed over time particularly demographically. If you go back in history, my ancestral history is the same as Europeans in UK & Germany who are not immigrants to those countries.

As far as telling Europeans what to do...that's a joke right? Americans have something approximating zero knowledge about European politics and politicians and don't care. However, I just spent 2 months in Spain and American politics are in the news daily...so I consider your comment just comical.
white Americans are physically different than ethnic americans due to different lifestyle and culture, eating habits for centuries. Also most white americans are of very mixed ancestry and on many cases they have several non european ancestry aswell, unlike ethnic europeans . just looking at americans walking on airport in europe its pretty easy to know who is American and who is European.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:55 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
white Americans are physically different than ethnic americans due to different lifestyle and culture, eating habits for centuries. Also most white americans are of very mixed ancestry and on many cases they have several non european ancestry aswell, unlike ethnic europeans . just looking at americans walking on airport in europe its pretty easy to know who is American and who is European.
I can't see how this is related to the OP?????

Old 04-06-2016, 09:51 PM

30,387 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
I just returned from 2 months in Spain. Most Spaniards asked me if I'm from Netherlands. It's true that Americans are mixed ethnically but then so are Europeans often as well. If I dress in European clothes and hair styles, I doubt you would be able to tell I am American...many Americans are obese, I'm tall and in shape.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:36 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,347,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
And why, once again, we'll either have to ignore what's happening or go bail their @#$% out again.
What are you using this time? Fighter jets? Nuclear bombs?

Spoiler alert: we don't have oil. Well... Norway has oil... I guess it's time to bail out Norway then.

Old 04-07-2016, 01:21 AM

977 posts, read 1,012,132 times
BECAUSE Europe is like Americans "home" our heritage is from there, and many people vacation there. For some reason Europe is dear to many white Americans hearts. Therefore they don't care to see europe overran by non Europeans. That causes the destruction of European culture. Becoming full of crime. And becoming non European. Maybe, they just feel sadness for Europe.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:02 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
And why, once again, we'll either have to ignore what's happening or go bail their @#$% out again.
I vote to ignore them. We have our own @#$% to save.

I mean, really...Europe? Pffffffftttttttttttt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe