Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 02:48 PM

9,357 posts, read 14,297,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
Trust me. There's plenty of people in America who secretly support Putin.
Secret?

Nothing secret about it.

One of the express reasons why some people voted the current president was less cozying up to the Saudis and better relations with the Russians.

In the event, one of the first acts of the new president was to go personally to Saudi Arabia and sell them $100,000,000,000 worth of arms.

Non-stop political theater is one thing, but we knew were we stood in terms of actual politics and policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
"secretly"...in an ideal world we should have union of US and Russia vs Eastern Europe and China. No one these days believes that America is progressive and anti-Russia.
Except in political theater, of course.

It's a multi-faced dance. Two faces don't do it justice.

Meanwhile, I don't know the refugee situation in Europe, but in the Mediterranean the interior minister of the new Italian government has apparently refused port for a African illegal immigrant ship from Libya with some 629 people, demanding that Malta, France, UK take up some of the burden, and it seems that the new Spanish government is making an offer.

Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 06:09 PM

2,022 posts, read 1,736,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
They aren't a problem, at least in eastern europe. Besides it's hundred times better to have Syrian refugees than pro-putin American sexpats.
They aren't a problem, at least in eastern europe - sure, because there are only a handful

The available benefits there are pennies compared to dollars - like comparing Poland to Germany

Old 06-11-2018, 06:44 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
They aren't a problem, at least in eastern europe - sure, because there are only a handful

The available benefits there are pennies compared to dollars - like comparing Poland to Germany
That's the bs excuse people like to give, "they don't blow up Poznan, because Poznan is not Paris".
Yet, my country borders a country with 2 million refugees + 80 million Muslims, surely they at least should pass through my country to get your 100 bitcoin benefits/month? They don't.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:01 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,332,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Just two years ago I was hearing about mass rape in Germany, truck attacks in france, and bombings in London.

Know its pretty quiet. Have things died down or are there just smaller attacks that aren't being reported on in the media?

Also, how is Sweden?

I don't think it's quiet, there were just no huge terror attacks since ISIS appears to be defeated.

2 young girls have been murdered by refugees/migrants this week in Germany, knife crime is rampant, a refugee was shot by the police after he stabbed a police woman in the face only a few weeks ago. In France 2 or 3 police men were killed by an Islamist.

There is a scandal about the immigration authority (BAMF) and their poor work in 2015 and the aftermath, there is quarrel within the government (Merkel vs. Seehofer), in Austria, Italy and Slovenia the topic decided the outcome of the elections.

Old 06-12-2018, 06:06 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Just two years ago I was hearing about mass rape in Germany, truck attacks in france, and bombings in London.

Know its pretty quiet. Have things died down or are there just smaller attacks that aren't being reported on in the media?

Also, how is Sweden?
I reckon its just that the good ole US propaganda machine has (for the time being at least) moved on to something new, the fact that London has suffered from bombs ever since 1939 seems lost on most, bombing in London was at its height in the 1970's (excluding WWII of course) when the US funded IRA were happy to try and bomb Londoners. I couldn't say about Germany or France but I feel pretty sure that 'mass rape in Germany' and 'truck attacks in France' are rarer than 'school shootings' in the US.

Old 06-12-2018, 12:29 PM

24,557 posts, read 18,230,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I couldn't say about Germany or France but I feel pretty sure that 'mass rape in Germany' and 'truck attacks in France' are rarer than 'school shootings' in the US.

Are American moderates fleeing the Trump idiocracy considered refugees?

Old 06-12-2018, 01:10 PM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Quote:
I reckon its just that the good ole US propaganda machine has (for the time being at least) moved on to something new, the fact that London has suffered from bombs ever since 1939 seems lost on most, bombing in London was at its height in the 1970's (excluding WWII of course) when the US funded IRA were happy to try and bomb Londoners. I couldn't say about Germany or France but I feel pretty sure that 'mass rape in Germany' and 'truck attacks in France' are rarer than 'school shootings' in the US.
Actually - you are wrong:>) Ever dealt with a gang rape victim BTW?

Old 06-12-2018, 01:24 PM

1,584 posts, read 1,972,433 times
Quote:
The problem with this analogy is the IRA wanted England out of Ireland while the Muslims want into England. I think Englanders will find it easier dealing with the IRA than millions of Muslims over the coming years.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:14 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
I couldn't say about Germany or France but I feel pretty sure that 'mass rape in Germany' and 'truck attacks in France' are rarer than 'school shootings' in the US.
And considering an American has only a 1 in 640,000,000 chance of being injured or killed in an American school shooting, (you are 213,000 times more likely to be struck by lightning in your lifetime) those mass rapes and truck attacks must be rare indeed.

Old 06-15-2018, 08:52 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,582,256 times
Quote:

Also, how is Sweden?
Sweden keeps getting worse.
Most police officers want to quit their jobs, political islam is reaching into the courts, there was an example of a court case recently where Islamic judges made a call based on how fine muslims the family of the accused was in comparison to the family of the victim, and it's just the beginning. (Swedish "tingsrätt" courts have 1 judge that represents the law and 2 civilian judges that represent the politics, in this case they were from the "centerparty", which is basically a cohort of muslim apologists and migration extremists)

Meanwhile taxes keep getting higher, the service we're supposed to get for the taxes keeps dropping in quality, and while the economy has been booming worldwide, including in Sweden as a whole, and yet the average private citizen has become poorer in ppp-adjusted disposable income after taxes.

The rapes etc goes on, but as this time we've grown so accustomed to hearing about it that everyone is numb to it.

Basically the government is robbing citizens everyday to fund the rapefugee BS, agreeing there is problems with it but denying all of them when they come up, and it's taking its toll on the country.
Media is taking an active stance for multiculturalism, avoiding to report on the problems , never really examining the politicians and their policies, etc.

We're heading to a point of no return imo, and more time passes by the more radical solution is required.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe