Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 07:39 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon wilder View Post
Whats the big deal girl walking into mens room. Some of you guys just feel insecure about yourselves. Most guys don't. Girls get a thrill, you get a thrill, what's the problem ?????
Unexpectedly walking in on someone who is underdressed is NOT a thrill.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommodonahue View Post
I am shocked that you actually made this into a post on an internet message forum... like you've been so deeply upset by something that happens all the time, you decided to vent on the internet about it.

Guess what, someone bumped into me the other day and didn't say sorry. TIME TO VENT ON THE INTERNET ABOUT IT!

Furthermore, you only go to upscale gyms? OH, sorry. I guess "poor gyms" don't have adequate training of their staff and are more likely to break 'gender etiquette'.

Also, if the gym closes at 9, have your hair "gelled" (gay), be dressed and out the door by 9. You are making yourself unwelcome by leaving past 9, making her shift continue after hours.

I'm sure she wasn't taking a peak at your junk because she wanted you. Don't be full of yourself.

Tell her it's not safe to walk into the male locker room, ever? Even when no one is in there! Tell her!!! What mindless drivel...

While I was in Europe (I guess, even stateside), female's clean the male latrines most of the time. Not really a big deal...

Also, if you're just getting off work and at the gym late, why are you primping your hair at 9? Why don't you do that at home?

You're like those old military vets that stand naked at the sink doing their business and sitting down on the benches naked. Why are you more comfortable around men naked than women? Maybe dude's don't want to see you naked at the sink?

You sound like one of those over privileged Indian transplants with rich parents that managed to escape your country, because your parents made money off all the poor people.

You are the coolest person on the board. Trying to come off subtly as the rich, cool, know-everything guy. You sound pretty worthless to me.
This personalized rant surprises me for a fitness board.

Tom, you sound like a frustrated guy. You're probably right I spend your monthly paycheque on groceries alone. But that's not my fault. And I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Get some meds or contact a therapist, dude. If you don't have the means to get it, I can help you, seriously. I mean it

Old 02-22-2011, 07:52 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
Unexpectedly walking in on someone who is underdressed is NOT a thrill.
I sent a note to the mods long back to lock this thread up. Now see what it has degenerated into.

A vicious attack on my parents by some deprived guy with a penchant for a pissing contest.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness