Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 01:02 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,372,399 times

Advertisements

Whew! Just did my middle of the night crunches, adding only ten extra reps, and oh I felt it! Of course Lucy the Cat was with me the whole way! She is my trainer, don'tcha know?

I will be back later after my walk!

Sorry Karla, couldn't hold back...

I really was shocked at those extra ten reps though.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 02:45 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,256,035 times
Holy moly cinderobyn you are early! I hope everybody had a good July4th. Mine was lazy. Hubby and I took a 3 hr nap and then had Sonic for lunch/dinner. I felt so sick afterward I wanted to puke. I should've! I should be going to bed soon ... I think I'm spending the whole day at the gym after my Sonic meal. Ugh, I don't think my body can handle greasy foods anymore!

Old 07-05-2007, 03:44 AM

Off for my walk... its about 4 miles down the road, takes no time to get there..... Propel in hand! ooooh berry flavored!

Old 07-05-2007, 05:00 AM

Oh NO! I did not wuss out... I promise! Propel was in hand, until I set it on the counter next to the back door! Only a mile and a half walk this morning. Forgot my water....77 degrees w humidity. The machines at the park all said.....SOLD OUT. Can you say NO THANK YOU TO DEHYDRATION?

Old 07-05-2007, 05:02 AM

238 posts, read 554,532 times
two hour walk.
I've lost half a stone in a month im so pleased
Has anybody here heard of Gillian McKeith? She's a famous nutrionist in England and she does tv programmes which are really inspiring. I have to credit her on it. She takes really obese people and over 8 weeks transforms them to good healthy weights, she's miraculous.

Old 07-05-2007, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachx90 View Post
two hour walk.
I've lost half a stone in a month im so pleased
Has anybody here heard of Gillian McKeith? She's a famous nutrionist in England and she does tv programmes which are really inspiring. I have to credit her on it. She takes really obese people and over 8 weeks transforms them to good healthy weights, she's miraculous.
Never heard of her, I dont think, but I walked three hours yesterday and it was the best! Until the sun started really coming out, I got a bit burned... ;(
I was out from 6-9 am.

Half a stone? I have lost about 20 pounds in about a month....

Old 07-05-2007, 05:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
walk done
it was very humid out there
lola is much happier with her new haircut she doesn't seem to get as hot
todays to do list includes cleaning out the fridge because my new appliances are being delivered today woo woo
the frozen stuff will go in the freezer in the garage and the rest of the cold stuff will go in coolers
hubby is going to clear space in the gargae for the old fridge,stove and over the range micro because a friend of my sisters bought it all for her son

I will be standing with vaccum in hand once they pull the old ones out I can only imagine what is back there

have a good day everyone
rach how much is a stone?

karla

Old 07-05-2007, 05:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, everybody! What an early crowd we have today.

Walked the hubby for 35 minutes, then did 30 min. at the gym - weights, you know.

Congrats, Rach. And robyn, that's terrific, too. Good job everybody.

Karla, if you need help eating any of that food, just give me a shout.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Karla, if you need help eating any of that food, just give me a shout.
well you know I still have a bunch of the
double coconut dipped in dark chocolate

karla

Old 07-05-2007, 07:03 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
well you know I still have a bunch of the
double coconut dipped in dark chocolate

karla
Oh, you devil woman you

CONGRATS to all you pound punchers on a job well done!

Pooped myself out yesterday at the 4th July celebrations. Had fun though! Hoping to go and watch the car stunt show tonight. I love a good smash up!

I'm being a bad girl today and not exercising. My hubby has a job interview at 10 a.m. and my tummy is doing flips! Keep your fingers crossed for him!

I've found a small gym that I really like. The huge buildings with all the glass and machines up the wazoo really turn me off. I'm really contemplating joining since I don't seem to be dropping the "junk in the trunk"

Anyhoo, hope everyone had a great 4th. Enjoy this wonderful Thursday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness