Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2011, 06:22 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
You just might be in the minority then, most girls would want a bigger chest. B cup is borderline flat chested. C is average, D is above average and anything over DD+ is big.When you loose weight you lose it all over so I doubt just any girl can have a big butt if it doesnt run in her family. The only way to get a big butt is to eat and gain weight with exercise you are just losing your womanly shape, that's if you ever had one in the first place. With exercise you loose fat in your thighs, hips, butt etc making it more into the a more masculine shape. However if you are naturally a pear or hourglass shape you will lose the weight there but remain a more feminine shape. That is why I claimed BS on CaptainNJ who assumed my body is similar to that of a man of my same weight.
Oh, I'm not happy with a B cup. But, that is the trade-off that I made when I decided to lose weight. I can't afford augmentation (and even if I could, I am against spending that kind of money just to get implants), so it's either gain the weight back and have big boobs or be fit and shapely without them. Let's just say that I am more happy with a 25 inch waist and "bordline flat chest" than a 37 inch waist and a D cup.

I see your point about genetics and your butt. But, I have never looked at a woman and thought, 'she has a butt like a man', so I don't know what you mean there.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:22 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Quote:
That is why no girl want to look like that. They only girls that I know and see who want to get muscular are butch dyke lesbians. I think of lot of men would prefer to touch a soft skinned woman not a huge hunk of big muscle.
Speak for yourself!!!

I would KILL to look like the 3rd girl, she's SUPER hott!!!!

Most men I know would rather have a toned tight woman, than a hunk of flab.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Just watched the video of the girl you mentioned and her butt is hardly what I would call big at least compared to mine. Just my opinion.
Who said anything about being "BIG"? I never said that. We are talking FIT which in just about every single case means SEXY. Of course she's not BIG compared to you. You are obese. You said so in the thread you started not too long ago about needing to lose at least 100 pounds.

Quote:
And yes I am comparing myself to these woman because I assume most men would rather hold a big soft cushion then bony hard muscle skin.
Again, no one said anything about bony anything. You are fat. You are obese. As you have said in your previous posts. NO MAN would choose that over a nice healthy fit athletic chick.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:54 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Quote:
Maybe if the girl did not lift weights like a big man does, she would not have ridiculous muscles like that in the first place. No womens body is naturally like that some of them must live in the gym and that is just not for me.
Those are NOT ridiculous muscles.

Bodies are SUPPOSTED to be lean and used, not lifeless and boring.

I don't live in the gym, I get up at 5am every morning, run the dogs for 30 mins, then get a shower, wake up the kiddos, get them fed and ready for school, get myself ready for classes (15 hrs at CC), go to class, get home, make dinner for the day, laundry, then go meet the kiddos at the Y for another 30 mins, then we eat, do homework, then get them to bed right before hubby leaves for work (night shift).

I'm a full time Mom/housewife/college student, and I still make time cause I know at age 35 (in a bit over a week anyway ), it's not going to get easier to stay healthy if I don't stay on top of it, ya know? Not to mention, I would be a HUGE hypocrite as a MNA, I can't take of patients properly if I don't take care of myself.

This is me about 3yrs ago(when I first got back into working out), and I am better shape now, IMO.

If there is a will, there IS a way.

Last edited by Cav Scout wife; 08-28-2011 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: added personal pic

Old 08-29-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by League54 View Post
Why are Fit women so RARE and hard to find ?.
It really depends on where you are. I went to my normal 5k run area this morning in Encino and saw at least 25-35 fit women also running and doing their exercises. Came home, went in the garage to do some squats, pullups and kung fu, saw another 8 FIT women run by on their morning jogs all in about a 20 minute time span. This doesnt count the "working-on-getting-fit" women. These were all FIT women.

If I were to go the Equinox Fitness which is a five minute walk from my home or LA Fitness which is just two blocks from Equinox, I would see a LOT more fit women. I dont know why, but Equinox seems to have a much higher number of hot fit women than LA Fitness. Im thinking that in the 18-40 year old age range, about 80-90% are attractive with about a quarter of that being super duper HOT.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:01 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,953 times
As a woman I have a different perception of a fit body. I like the body of Kim Kardashian, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry and Suelyn Medeiros (sp) the pics posted in the op is blah to me I dont want to look like that and I never will based on genetics.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:21 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,253,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
This is me about 3yrs ago(when I first got back into working out), and I am better shape now, IMO.
You look fantastic to me.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:30 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Fit women, that reminds me of the woman presenting some ridiculous fitness torture machine on the tele-shopping channel at night. She is certainly fit, but she is not feminine. One can see the muscles on her belly, that looks so disgusting in a woman, muscles in general. Anyone remember the tennis player Navratilova?

I would not want a slender, fit woman, it's just not attractive in my view. Healthy is OK, of course, but life is not a sports event...

Old 08-29-2011, 03:32 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,253,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Fit women, that reminds me of the woman presenting some ridiculous fitness torture machine on the tele-shopping channel at night. She is certainly fit, but she is not feminine. One can see the muscles on her belly, that looks so disgusting in a woman, muscles in general. Anyone remember the tennis player Navratilova?

I would not want a slender, fit woman, it's just not attractive in my view. Healthy is OK, of course, but life is not a sports event...
To each his own. I think athetic women are beautiful.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
So the slender fit woman in the Farenheit commercial I posted is unattractive to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness