Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,491,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Bro, my neighbour's wife beat her husband up all the time.

Once they were having an argument and he was taking a dump inside the dump room, and encouraged by the protection of the dump room door, he called her a s!lt. She got so angry she broke the door and went inside to return the favour. The best part was that he was a cop. Not just a cop, but high up like a unit captain And this is Indian society where women are more muted than in the West. Imagine that.

There are women who are capable of beating guys up.
you are suggesting that this guy was fighting his wife with all he can but she still could beat him up? most guys will take hits from a woman because they dont hurt a lot and they know that if they give full force, they will hurt the woman badly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I would fight with friends. Recent fight buddy was ex military definitely gave 100% but obviously not to the face. He caught me in the arm really well and it was throbbing after it gone done cramping. HAHAHA! SOOOOO glad that one didn't catch my ribs. Had that happen in martial arts comp. Worse pain ever.
that arm punch was probably less than 45% power (thats from zombieland). if it was 100% power, your arm may have fallen off.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:51 PM

2,002 posts, read 4,569,691 times
You had a big mouth. Now it's time to have big balls and go have fun with your friend.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:30 PM

just watch out for "monkey steals the peach"

Old 09-14-2011, 01:43 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,848,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
just watch out for "monkey steals the peach"
LMAO!!! That technique! Where did you learn that? Its a secret Shaolin technique that only a few know and takes years to master.

Oh, I know, "Ninja Minda Control" book by Dr. Haha Lung.

Awesome Captain. Awesome.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:21 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,674,400 times
Quote:
that arm punch was probably less than 45% power (thats from zombieland). if it was 100% power, your arm may have fallen off.
Ha Ha!

He was a smaller dude. About 150-160 5'9''. The 45% was the first one that I called him p.a.b. for. I think my arm may of fallen off if I caught the real one twice. HAHA! It is kinda shocking how hard fit men can hit compared to females no doubt when they know how to throw a punch. I was worried for a minute I broke something. I felt the throb pain all the way up into my scalp. haha! Left quite the nasty knuckle print spreading bruise.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Ha Ha!

He was a smaller dude. About 150-160 5'9''. The 45% was the first one that I called him p.a.b. for. I think my arm may of fallen off if I caught the real one twice. HAHA! It is kinda shocking how hard fit men can hit compared to females no doubt when they know how to throw a punch. I was worried for a minute I broke something. I felt the throb pain all the way up into my scalp. haha! Left quite the nasty knuckle print spreading bruise.
im not basing my opinion on machismo, i lack machismo. my wife is puerto rican and she says most men in puerto rico are overflowing with machismo. its just a matter of human physiology. men are much stronger. its not such a great benefit. sure, men can beat up women. but mainly that just puts you in jail anyway. also, it means you have to defend women and sometimes women have big mouths and get men into pointless fights. plus the extra strength means we have to carry the groceries, lift the heavy luggage, move the sofa, etc. etc. its more of a burden than anything.

even a kick to the nuts may be useful for temporarily stunning a guy and giving a chance to run, but stick around a few seconds and the guy will recover and take care of business.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:53 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,606,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
Men always win women no matter how trained they are.
Quote:
i dont care how much training a woman has, she cant beat up a man.
Quote:
im sorry people, a woman can not beat up a man. he would have to have some kind of medical deficiency, handicap or be under the influence to lose. woman are given a false impression of their chances because men never give them anywhere near 100% when they play around with them.
Quote:
im not basing my opinion on machismo, i lack machismo. my wife is puerto rican and she says most men in puerto rico are overflowing with machismo. its just a matter of human physiology. men are much stronger. its not such a great benefit. sure, men can beat up women. but mainly that just puts you in jail anyway. also, it means you have to defend women and sometimes women have big mouths and get men into pointless fights. plus the extra strength means we have to carry the groceries, lift the heavy luggage, move the sofa, etc. etc. its more of a burden than anything.

even a kick to the nuts may be useful for temporarily stunning a guy and giving a chance to run, but stick around a few seconds and the guy will recover and take care of business.
I just hope you two don't EVER PO a woman like this! (Kaitlin I mean!)

Kaitlin Young vs Meisha Tate - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness