Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2012, 07:29 PM

521 posts, read 762,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It was a group of men, I just changed the sexes

It's actually happened more than once.
I believe you. I've walked in on men rating my level of attractiveness, and not one of them stopped the discussion once they noticed I was present. I even had male co-workers approach me, and tell me what they think of my body/appearance. Men can be such insensitive jerks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,135 posts, read 4,273,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTiesto View Post

What's fake about her? That's just perfect - beautiful face, muscular legs, nice natural C cups and a small waist. Yum
Its fake because in the real world (outside of college) they don't exist. If your lucky to find one...your one of the few.

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Wow. Have never had that experience before. Clearly you were dealing with jerks.

You mentioned earlier that you were 6'1". That is an advantage for you physically because it gives you some room to tighten up and make adjustments to your body if you desire to.

I say just be yourself. Screw what the rest have to say. I know plenty of guys that love the natural curvy look. You seems that you haven't ran into any yet.
I love being tall, don't get me wrong...but being curvy (yes, actually curvy...I've posted a picture to prove it) and tall is NOT good. I just look big. Since Kim Kardashian has been mentioned, her taller sister (I forget her name) is constantly called huge and fat but she's nearly the same size with close to the same curves but she's just taller.

I can only 'tighten up' to a certain extent. I have muscle damage in my stomach so I'll never have a flat stomach and that seems to be VERY important to guys.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:31 PM

521 posts, read 762,845 times
Quote:

What's fake about her? That's just perfect - beautiful face, muscular legs, nice natural C cups and a small waist all with no surgery. Yum!
The hair color looks fake. Not sure if she's wearing extensions or not but it looks bulky and stiff at the top

Quote:
Its fake because in the real world (outside of college) they don't exist. If your lucky to find one...your one of the few.
I've been out of college for a year, and I didn't see a whole lotta girls walking around looking like that. Well, they weren't dressed like that in class.

i'm not sure how old those photos are but who knows if those girls still look like that. they might have had a baby, gained a few lbs or anything by now

Old 12-24-2012, 07:32 PM

73 posts, read 52,783 times
Quote:

I can only 'tighten up' to a certain extent. I have muscle damage in my stomach so I'll never have a flat stomach and that seems to be VERY important to guys.

What do you mean by muscle damage?

I'm very sorry to hear that. To be honest though, I see lots of slightly chubby girls who seem to be in happy relationships with loving men. Why are you having so much difficulty being a part of that group? There are a hell of a lot more women who are chubby than those who look anything like the girls I'm posting and many of those women are in happy relationships

U don't need to be a fitness model to get a man, unless you're going for the absolute top tier men (which I'm sure you're not)

Old 12-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
In my social circle, the guys who are really studly date women who look like the ones I'm posting here. The big dudes date bigger girls

That's perfect harmony IMO. I don't see why somebody like JJ would have trouble dating

Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
Quote:
I've posted a picture to prove it) and tall is NOT good. I just look big.
Let's take a look? Where is it?

Old 12-24-2012, 07:36 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
What do you mean by muscle damage?

I'm very sorry to hear that. To be honest though, I see lots of slightly chubby girls who seem to be in happy relationships with loving men. Why are you having so much difficulty being a part of that group? There are a hell of a lot more women who are chubby than who look anything like the girls I'm posting and many of those women are in happy relationships

U don't need to be a fitness model to get a man, unless you're going for the absolute top tier men (which I'm sure you're not)
I had my spleen taken out when I was young, they had some issues and ended up screwing up my ab muscles and needing to remove a rib. Now, I have a perma-pooch as I like to call it. Unless I get surgery, it's not going anywhere.

Men do like slightly chubby SHORT women. You have no idea how many times I've been told 'if you were a foot shorter you'd be hot'. Plus, I have medical problems and surgery scars. Most dudes just don't want to deal with that and I don't blame them. I'm hoping to have better luck on the east coast, but it's not something I think will happen anytime soon.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Men do like slightly chubby SHORT women. You have no idea how many times I've been told 'if you were a foot shorter you'd be hot'. Plus, I have medical problems and surgery scars. Most dudes just don't want to deal with that and I don't blame them. I'm hoping to have better luck on the east coast, but it's not something I think will happen anytime soon.

I am still very skeptical. Almost everybody has options if they're just realistic about themselves

But I am very sorry about what happened with all that surgery . I hope things work out well for you because you seem like a nice person

Old 12-24-2012, 07:41 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
Quote:
I had my spleen taken out when I was young, they had some issues and ended up screwing up my ab muscles and needing to remove a rib. Now, I have a perma-pooch as I like to call it. Unless I get surgery, it's not going anywhere.

Your height can definitely be intimidating for shorter guys. Doesn't mean you are any less desirable. Based off of the number of profile views you have on your page, I am pretty sure you realize that you have options. Just one question? What kind of male friends would allow other guys to approach you and say the type of things that you mentioned in this thread? The ones that I know are very protective of their female friends. Were these guys drunk?

Either way....The east coast is definitely the best place if your looking for opportunities to date. But you will deal with issues here just like you would in any other area of the country.

My advice....just be upfront with the guys you are dealing with. If they are not into taller women like yourself then screw them. Find a guy that is. They are out there.

Good luck!

Last edited by usamathman; 12-24-2012 at 08:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness