Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 06:10 AM

45,336 posts, read 60,500,026 times

Advertisements

This thread reminds of this one from a few months ago //www.city-data.com/forum/healt...-pressure.html where the guy had a "dangerous" blood pressure of 132/82.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2013, 07:47 AM

21 posts, read 65,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Then you and I must have different definitions of "flat" stomach?

Here he is again in a another photo:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/imag...n-miller_f.jpg

Honestly, I think it is a waste of time discussing "exercise and fitness" with someone who has no desire to eat properly, or follow medical guidelines concerning healthy weight.

You are a 28 year old man, and apparently want to have the body of a very slender teenage boy.

yes, I do, what's the problem?

Old 03-03-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothman09 View Post
yes, I do, what's the problem?
It's not considered normal and possibly indicates mild mental illness.

Not to be confrontational and no one jump on me, but are you gay?

Old 03-03-2013, 08:00 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

haha i was gonna make a sideways comment about it but i guess you can just ask.

the guy clearly has some kind of mental issues. im not sure what he thinks will impress people about a guy who looks like you could break him in half by flicking your fingers at him.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:

wanting a flat stomach makes a person gay?

Old 03-03-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
haha i was gonna make a sideways comment about it but i guess you can just ask.

the guy clearly has some kind of mental issues. im not sure what he thinks will impress people about a guy who looks like you could break him in half by flicking your fingers at him.
I rather look like that than look like a bodybuilding freak on steroids

Old 03-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothman09 View Post
wanting a flat stomach makes a person gay?
No, but wanting to look like a skinny high school boy when you're a 27 year old man made me wonder about it. I asked because I've known gay men in their 20's into their 30's trying to keep that gamine, frail, skinny high school boy look because they felt it made them attractive. Just curious.

As a note, you are underweight for your height and aren't doing yourself any favors health wise by trying to maintain it, especially with the diet choices you've mentioned.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
No, but wanting to look like a skinny high school boy when you're a 27 year old man made me wonder about it. I asked because I've known gay men in their 20's into their 30's trying to keep that gamine, frail, skinny high school boy look because they felt it made them attractive. Just curious.

As a note, you are underweight for your height and aren't doing yourself any favors health wise by trying to maintain it, especially with the diet choices you've mentioned.
who said I'm underweight for my height? the scale created by Americans who are known for being overweight themselves? Sorry, I don't go according to that and even if I did my weight is still normal.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:44 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
Bloated stomachs can be a sign of a wide variety of health issues (some of which have already been pointed out to you). Rather than drop your weight any further, I would advise you to see a doctor right away. If your doctor agrees that you need to lose weight, fine. But I suspect that will not be the recommendation.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:08 AM

2,707 posts, read 2,836,447 times
My problem eluded me for years as my belly grew. I finally did researched and realized I have pushway syndrome. I can't push way from the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness