Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 04:45 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,677,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothman09 View Post
I rather look like that than look like a bodybuilding freak on steroids
1. no you wouldnt

2. there is a lot of area in between
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2013, 04:55 PM

17,353 posts, read 16,492,563 times
Quote:
Okay, I'm going to post a picture I took today. What I really don't like is that below my belly button is where I see it's bigger than what it should be. This is me at 125lbs right now. My real weight is low as 114lbs and my highest is no more than 140. I never weighted more than that my entire life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It looks like your lower abdomen could be a little distended in that picture. Not fat, just distended (bloated). I am NOT a doctor, so my opinion really means very little and it doesn't do you much good. The important thing is that YOU are concerned about it. The one you need to be showing your belly to is a doctor not a bunch of people on CD.

With that - I'm done nagging you. Good luck!

Old 03-04-2013, 05:22 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,910 times
Quote:
I'm far from having that mental disorder. Like I said before, before this month I was eating whatever I wanted, as much as I wanted, whenever I wanted and I saw myself in the mirror and did noticed my stomach which wasn't good but far from being overweight and obese and even chubby or thick. It bothered me knowing I was out of shape and what motivated me and still does is knowing that in a couple of weeks I will visit the country I was born in and see family. The last time I went there was over 8 years ago. I want to go back and look the same. My weight back then 116lbs at 20 years old. This is just the way my body is. I am 125lbs, only 6 more pounds to go and I have 5 weeks. I'm sure I'll be able to do it. I will probably end up losing more than that I''m sure. Without a motivation or a purpose it's hard for me to exercise. What I do probably have is depression, and it's been years like this. I'm very depressed to the point I feel these are my last days (I'm not suicidal so calm down).
I think you should speak with a doctor.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:07 AM

353 posts, read 580,701 times
Quote:
I'm 28 male, 5'7 and I weight 125lbs, it's big to me, I'm not chubby or have a beer belly, not even close, but it looks like in order to make it flat flat I have to weight like 112lbs, but that would be weird since I haven't weighted that much since probably elementary, it's only been 1 month now of exercising, when I started I was 136lbs, I have 5 more weeks to go and I want to weight 117 lbs, before this month I wasn't exercising and eating unhealthy, bag of different chips every day, pastries, etc...

You just need a good detox. Some of the processed foods have a tendency to kind of stick to your internals and cause all kinds of discomfort and bloating. Try lemonade diet ( buy that lil yellow book). I would not recommend drinking salt water, senna tea would do. And instead of lemons try limes. Do some research and be prepared. I have done this 10 day program 3 times, each time I loved it. it is a bit of a challenge, but trust me, the result would be worth it.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,922 times
Your stomach doesn't look like it has even a drop of fat on it. Please - I really do think you should speak with someone. If you think you are fat based off of that picture, then you really do need some help.

Old 03-04-2013, 05:06 PM

21 posts, read 65,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Your stomach doesn't look like it has even a drop of fat on it. Please - I really do think you should speak with someone. If you think you are fat based off of that picture, then you really do need some help.

not fat, just that my stomach should be flatter based on my weight, I weighted myself today I'm 124lbs now, a few more weeks to go
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness