Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 PM

632 posts, read 932,754 times

Advertisements

Well hey, I'm pretty fit. I teach tennis part time and run a lot. But I have no martial arts training and I got roughed up by a girl roughly my same size who knew judo. It wasn't a serious fight though. Had it been a real fight, not sure how the outcome would have been (but of course I think I'd prevail lol).

Old 07-11-2013, 05:28 PM

437 posts, read 649,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
Hookers and blow?

That's actually a phrase but it works well.
You have failed the quiz. You must now go to the Principals office, you bad, bad, boy....

bullie~

Old 07-11-2013, 05:30 PM

Default Fit Females and Men who play tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
Well hey, I'm pretty fit. I teach tennis part time and run a lot. But I have no martial arts training and I got roughed up by a girl roughly my same size who knew judo. It wasn't a serious fight though. Had it been a real fight, not sure how the outcome would have been (but of course I think I'd prevail lol).
I think from here on out, any man who claims they can kick a woman's butt, needs to post a picture of the event.

bullie~

Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM

632 posts, read 932,754 times
And vice versa!
Attached Thumbnails
Fit Females-gina-carano_ewan-mcgregor-beach-fight-500x462.jpg  

Old 07-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
And vice versa!

*fell off my couch LOL*

Todd gets the POST OF THE DAY AWARD!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:10 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Not really. Just a follow up thread to the one with the gross pics of female body builders.
You'd be surprised how many men here on C-D find flat-chested women with huge abs and legs "hot". Thanks for the reality check. It must be a fringe phenomenon.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You'd be surprised how many men here on C-D find flat-chested women with huge abs and legs "hot". Thanks for the reality check. It must be a fringe phenomenon.

Truth is, women who look like the picture the OP is referring to, are that way because they're competitors, and they're on 'roids. NO ONE gets that HUGE unless they're shooting.

I've seen plenty of REAL women body builders, and they look amazing. Ask MOST guys, and they'll tell you they find it ugly. "Men want their women to be soft, feminine, IN SHAPE, TONED, but not all muscle and nothing else". Good thing the women who are building on 'roids are few and far between.

"fringe phenomenon"? No.... there are plenty of women body builders. There just aren't many competitors who look like they were carved from granite and have 0% body fat. Even the most arduous of competitors doesn't look like they do, in competition, when NOT in competition. They'll starve themselves of most food groups, get all water out of their system, resort to very unhealthy habits, to look that carved/sculpted.

Google "Natural women bodybuilders" and you'll see a softer version, but it's STILL extreme. NO ONE gets their body to 0-5% body fat, with those kind of muscles, and doesn't pay for it, one way of the other.

I prefer a muscled, toned look, but feminine, with SOME curves. I have been very, very thin, and it makes all my clothes look amazing, but men don't give me a second glance. Once I put about 19% body fat on me, the heads turn again. *shrugs*

To each their own, and yet, the consensus seems to be that most men want their woman to be feminine looking, and that means having some softness to her body.

Me? As a woman, I LOVE a muscled man. Strong, huge arms, a fly chest, legs like a professional soccer player... yeah, I do. And I've yet to find any in my age bracket that also have a high level of intelligence, depth and compassion. *NOT sayin' they don't exist... I live in a big city, and the ones who I consider gorgeous, usually are so stuck on themselves. They never spend any time growing. *Not growing UP, just GROWING*. Or they're 15-20 years my junior. smh....

bullie~

Last edited by bullie62; 07-12-2013 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: poor grammar

Old 07-12-2013, 05:32 PM

9,086 posts, read 1,459,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullie62 View Post
UNLESS of course the safe word was disestablismentarian. That would mess even ME up.

bullie~
There's always extraterritoriality for a safe word if disestablishmentarian doesn't work

Old 07-12-2013, 05:34 PM

9,086 posts, read 1,459,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I would never let such a thing happen...outside the bedroom.
Now those are good times

Old 07-12-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconess View Post
There's always extraterritoriality for a safe word if disestablishmentarian doesn't work
ooooo, good one, Draconess..... I see you've played this game before.

bullie~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness