Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 08:07 AM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
How did I know I'd get responses from women that can't understand how somebody would be jealous?
'What??? me??? jealous??? NEVER!...I think she's pretty and in shape and I can appreciate that..StaggerLee is starting trouble...I never hate women that are in better shape than me!'
Yeah right. Pure lovefest here.
No---this does not belong in the relationship section. It belongs right here in this section.

Hopefully this video inspires you to put that Burger King down and get to the gym.
If a woman doesn't want to look like Coco Austin she "HATES" her? Women are "JEALOUS"? Are you a 14 year-old girl? Why so petulant?

I, personally, don't want to look like Coco. Ever. I think her body is extreme and I don't like extremes. I'd rather be in proportion, and I'd rather be built like a marathoner or a ballerina. That's my personal preference for myself. Everyone has different tastes.

I don't want hips that wide, a derriere that big, and (fake) breasts that large...and especially not at 5'2" tall. It doesn't mean I "HATE" the woman.

http://www.youfrisky.com/wp-content/...zc=1&a=t&q=100

Do you really think ^^this is the beauty ideal for everyone?

I don't want to look like this, either:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VRYxolLwEX...imageshoot.jpg

Do I "HATE" her^^ too? That's a rhetorical question, but since I'm not sure you get it, I'll spell it out for you: The answer is NO, I do not "HATE" her.

The women who don't care for Coco's body type aren't any more "JEALOUS" of her than YOU are of, say, for example, either of these guys:

http://www.ironmagazine.com/wp-conte...ia-258x300.jpg

http://amradaronline.files.wordpress...4_10.jpg?w=371

[Mod cut: please do not post copyrighted pictures, post links instead]

Some people think these^^ body types are admirable or attractive. Some don't. It has nothing to do with hatred or jealousy.

You can't seriously be this immature.

Last edited by elnina; 07-22-2013 at 07:04 PM..

Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 AM

758 posts, read 1,640,027 times
I didn't realize Coco was in that good of shape. I haven't watched Ice Loves Coco in a while, I guess. I don't like the picture posted above, though.

On another note...I want to try that machine!!

Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Sometimes I think some men think that women's only goal is too look "attractive" for me. As if we can't have our own goals and desires for our fitness.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:57 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,711,674 times
Don't care for that look at all. It looks over done(plastic surgery), over inflated and ridiculously hard to dress. Plus she is orange and cakes on her makeup like a man in drag.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:07 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
She doesn't look like me and I don't look like her and we're both happy about it. Why would that make either of us hate the other?

Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
eh, who cares, I look like me because I am me and I am not jealous nor am I envious of any other woman on the planet. She is no different than any other woman who works out like she does except for the fact that her boobs are fake, her lips are fake (if I remember correctly) and she has had other plastic surgery procedures as well. I'll take my natural non scalpel carved look over the fake look any day.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM

1,787 posts, read 5,747,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
How is that dude on the treadmill just continue his run?
I know right? It was as if not a soul was next to him.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:32 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timneh5 View Post
I know right? It was as if not a soul was next to him.
Guy has an iron will not to glance over from time to time.

I was wondering if she has implants, and if so I am not at all a fan of that look. I have tried to talk several females out of getting them in my time.

If she's 5'2", she qualifies as a pancake woman: short and stacked.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:39 AM

6,459 posts, read 7,795,049 times
I had no idea who that coco chick was but this is one of the best threads ever. Cake up that makeup and pump up those boobs. She looks goooood.

Although it may disturb you to know, all the ladies should just be aware that many more men are attracted to her look than to the others mentioned (I can't remember right now which other looks were mentioned in this thread because I can't get my mind off that coco chick). Wait, I just remembered...marathon shape? WTF? Maybe like 5% of men are attracted to stick thin marathon shaped women, if that person was talking about the stereotypical type of marathoner (I know some women who run marathons are are smoking hot - thick thigs and all muscle in their caboose).

I think it mostly comes down to this. For those who aren't lying (in that they don't want to look like coco, which is an idiotic name BTW), they just don't care if they are very attactive physically. And for those that will say I don't understand and that they do care but they their ideal look is more attractive than that of coco (pains me to keep calling her that, just ridiculous), they should just know... we (the male species) think they are wrong. It's true, many mroe men than not are very attracted to coco's look over most other types, you don't see many 90 yr old rich dudes marrying women who have the body of a marathoner.

Lastly, a very special shout out to Docendo discimus for posting that pic of her running. Holy mother of mercy, I'm friggin' sweatin' ova heeya!

Old 07-22-2013, 11:42 AM

6,459 posts, read 7,795,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Guy has an iron will not to glance over from time to time.

I was wondering if she has implants, and if so I am not at all a fan of that look. I have tried to talk several females out of getting them in my time.

If she's 5'2", she qualifies as a pancake woman: short and stacked.
I'm not sure about being a fan. If she has a very small chest, then maybe. Or if it'll make her much more confident, then maybe again.

In general, my stance is that if I know a gal I am usually against her getting implants. But if I meet a gal and she's already had implants I would not want to reverse time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness