U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 12:30 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,044,062 times

Advertisements

Anyone on this board up in their leagues?

If you're not in their leagues would you rather develop your physique to look like theirs or would you rather look like the huge muscle bodybuilder?

Lazar Angelov LAZAR ANGELOV - ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER

Abel Albonetti

Sadik Hadzovic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 12:36 PM

As opposed to having huge muscles but still defined. Like such:

Victor Martinez - Upper Body Posing - YouTube

Old 09-25-2013, 11:19 AM

4,086 posts, read 6,131,481 times
I'd rather be able to DO what this guy does rather than look like any of the above.

Joe Moravsky at American Ninja Warrior 2013 National Finals Stage 2 - YouTube

Old 09-25-2013, 11:37 AM

752 posts, read 978,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Anyone on this board up in their leagues?
Me

Old 09-25-2013, 07:42 PM

10 posts, read 64,731 times
none of those guys are natural so unless you take drugs..no

Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM

That tipitop post had me laughing. That shuts it down, or as one of the Seinfeld episodes said, going out on a good note. That was awesome. You're in good shape for your age nonetheless.

loco, there is definitely something to be said for agility and endurance. I'm too vain though, so, aesthetics marks high for me. Since you're into agility, have your heard of Parkour and Free Running?

Ches, the only steroids I can imagine those guys in the first post being on is Winstrol V. Other that that, it seems possible to me just with diet and a proper training regiment. Maybe they use diuretics during time of competition or a big modeling event?

Old 09-26-2013, 12:06 PM

10 posts, read 64,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
That tipitop post had me laughing. That shuts it down, or as one of the Seinfeld episodes said, going out on a good note. That was awesome. You're in good shape for your age nonetheless.

loco, there is definitely something to be said for agility and endurance. I'm too vain though, so, aesthetics marks high for me. Since you're into agility, have your heard of Parkour and Free Running?

Ches, the only steroids I can imagine those guys in the first post being on is Winstrol V. Other that that, it seems possible to me just with diet and a proper training regiment. Maybe they use diuretics during time of competition or a big modeling event?
to get that shredded and photoshop look is usually a combination of other drugs such as anavar, diuretics, winstrol etc...so these people are cycling many drugs to give them that hard dense look... you cannot be on a calorie deficit but yet look so full..most naturals look very flat when they diet down for competition...basically if they are 160 but yet look 200 that is not natural

plus these guys are fitness models so they are being paid to look the best so there is a huge incentive to take steroids because you have to look better than the other guy

Old 09-30-2013, 08:21 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,839,890 times
There is a lot of middle ground between the two. The thing about the first guys, is have you even seen them with clothes on?

Youd never know they worked out. Lean and ripped as they are, and they are shredded, they are also small. They dont fill out clothes unless they shop at baby gap.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
There is a lot of middle ground between the two. The thing about the first guys, is have you even seen them with clothes on?

Youd never know they worked out. Lean and ripped as they are, and they are shredded, they are also small. They dont fill out clothes unless they shop at baby gap.
They'd all look good in no matter what they wore. I a suit Angelov would certainly look like he worked out, particularly in the shoulder. With his suit jacket off and in dress shirt and tie you would certainly be able to tell he worked out and was strong and had guns and a real manly chest.

Albonetti would appear the small or the 3 in post #1.

But Sadik Hadzovic has some guns on him . He's the biggest of the 3.

2013 NYPro Sadik Hadzovic wins Men's Physique ! - YouTube

Old 10-01-2013, 09:07 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,839,890 times
Bro, do you even lift? That said, it's a nice looking suit, and a suit isn't something you want tight, regardless of your size.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or