Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 08:39 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Yes, my cousin does exist, he is not imaginary.

However I wholeheartedly apologize for making idiotic statements in my threads till now which I should never have done in the first place. Its all due to the state of my confused, bipolar, stressed out mind while posting this. This post was started by hallucinating thoughts after eating fatty food and built up using ridiculous goals which I feel like laughing at when I read through. I am unfortunately often guilty of doing this . How do I get it to stop.

However, now that my brain has calmed down, here is truly what I intended to say. This is the REAL DEAL and takes precedence over whatever I have said so far:

The bottom line for posting this is, I don't want to look like a fat, weak slob. I want to look fit, not ripped, but reasonably well built and manly. My legs are in good shape, but my arms and chest still look very weak and flabby. I WANT to get rid of all that flab. My true goal AT HEART right now is getting the weight down a little bit, and then start working on the muscle build up for a well defined body shape.
Intermittent Fasting & Leangains | Results | RippedBody.jp

this site has everything you need to know. All backed up by science and the results speak for themselves. Figure out a way to hit your protein requirements once you've calculated what they are, I foresee that being your biggest hurdle (hint: the diet guides have all the calculations in them for you, just gotta do some math). No excuses now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2013, 09:32 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
Intermittent Fasting & Leangains | Results | RippedBody.jp

this site has everything you need to know. All backed up by science and the results speak for themselves. Figure out a way to hit your protein requirements once you've calculated what they are, I foresee that being your biggest hurdle (hint: the diet guides have all the calculations in them for you, just gotta do some math). No excuses now.
Thanks a lot for the information man. I don't plan on giving any excuses, unless of course I am really sick or something.

Old 12-05-2013, 09:58 PM

12,108 posts, read 23,286,271 times
Quote:
Yep, that's right. 160 lb is a BMI of 21.5 and hopefully BFP will come down to 17 % as well assured I work out hard enough.

A BMI of 21.5 with BFP of 17 % is the Ideal picture perfect person.

You are being silly.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe from dayton View Post
You are being silly.

Yes I know. I was and confessed a couple posts later.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:

Yes I know. I was and confessed a couple posts later.
Good. And just to add more here, my son is 5'11", 180 pounds, about 11% body fat, and all freakin' muscle.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:15 PM

239 posts, read 673,802 times
620k in 45 min? that's almost 14k/min. get a heart rate monitor. do like aerobic and anarobic exercises to keep the heart rate at 140 or higher. start off with some as fast as you can cardio to warm up for a few min. maybe 5 min. then do weights, ball bounces, planks, single rear leg presses, burpees, ropes, pushups, supersets, squats. the key is to keep moving without being idle. then for the last 7-8 min finish off with hard cardio again.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:54 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,844,834 times
Quote:
However I wholeheartedly apologize for making idiotic statements in my threads till now which I should never have done in the first place. Its all due to the state of my confused, bipolar, stressed out mind while posting this. This post was started by hallucinating thoughts after eating fatty food and built up using ridiculous goals which I feel like laughing at when I read through. I am unfortunately often guilty of doing this . How do I get it to stop.

However, now that my brain has calmed down, here is truly what I intended to say. This is the REAL DEAL and takes precedence over whatever I have said so far:

The bottom line for posting this is, I don't want to look like a fat, weak slob. I want to look fit, not ripped, but reasonably well built and manly. My legs are in good shape, but my arms and chest still look very weak and flabby. I WANT to get rid of all that flab. My true goal AT HEART right now is getting the weight down a little bit, and then start working on the muscle build up for a well defined body shape.
You're not bipolar. I'd agree with stressed out, and add young & inexperienced (ignorant as noted by another poster).

you may want to consider CrossFit. that will whip you into shape quickly.

OR, as I always say, find a knowledge personal trainer to help you with programming & diet. You aren't going to reach your goals doing your own thing. 50 reps......

Old 12-06-2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
You're not bipolar. I'd agree with stressed out, and add young & inexperienced (ignorant as noted by another poster).

you may want to consider CrossFit. that will whip you into shape quickly.

OR, as I always say, find a knowledge personal trainer to help you with programming & diet. You aren't going to reach your goals doing your own thing. 50 reps......
I agree with everything you said. Trainer is on leave right now and she will return in the 1st week of January. Let me make it my new year's Resolution to start a different and more effective workout procedure.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:26 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,726 times
why wait till january 1st... theres around a month in between then and now, get started right now. Stop making excuses and putting it off.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
why wait till january 1st... .
Final exams now. Gyms are closed during the finals and used as testing centers. Only reopen on January 2nd according to university athletics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness