U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 11:38 AM

91,008 posts, read 87,702,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
Girl #1 has been photoshopped...look at the footboard to the left of her and you can see that it's warped. Her arm on the right side of the photo also has an odd curve, and you can tell they shaded her body to contour it...have you ever seen a woman whose belly was that much darker than the rest of her body?

She's also at least 10 years younger than the larger model and standing in a pose designed to maximize her bust and minimize her hips.

If you put girl #2 in a more flattering bathing suit and the same pose as the other model and gave her a photoshop tan and contouring, she would look a lot more appealing. The truth is that we're not used to looking at bodies that aren't photoshopped anymore.

The quote in the picture with girl #2 makes the inclusion of that photo in this thread especially ironic.

Anyhow...the reason women always post in threads that say men only? Because our brains don't shut off when we look at photos like that and we can spot things like an obvious photoshop job.
Girl #1 looks like a 15-year-old who's had professional makeup applied to look older. And we have no way of knowing if her boobs are real. The 2nd girl doesn't have any makeup and has a dorky, unflattering bathing suit. Furthermore, her weight seems to be around her midsection. You could choose a 5'10 woman whose weight is differently distributed (boobs, booty), and she'd be stunning. Just because one 5'10" woman at 160 lbs. looks like that photo doesn't mean they all do.

This is why you need women posting on men's threads. Because men don't really know women very well, and how weight works (not to mention--how photoshopping works)
Rate this post positively

Old 01-26-2014, 11:42 AM

11,882 posts, read 12,781,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
The #1 image you showed, if it is of a real 5-7 woman, that woman is much less than 125 pounds and probably has breast augmentation (except we know it's been 'Shopped)
Here is the website full of images with the same model. You decide. CAUTION, HOT !!!!!! :

Ali Sonoma model

Damn, she turns me on !!!!! If not for the over tanned images and a couple odd poses, she is one of the sexiest women I have seen

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 01-26-2014 at 12:23 PM..

Old 01-26-2014, 12:48 PM

3,697 posts, read 3,535,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Here is the website full of images with the same model. You decide. CAUTION, HOT !!!!!! :

Ali Sonoma model

Damn, she turns me on !!!!!
The best image of her (IMO) is her obvious pre augmentation photo with the Hawaii Lai in the bikini and the BW nude below it. In both cases one can tell she is a natural beauty.

As for photo #1 versus photo #2 . Photo model #1 is prettier facially. I like her greenish gray eyes in the face shot. Model 2 could be just as lovely but to Ruth4Truth's point it is a poor pose and hideously ridiculous swimsuit.

Ideally, (if playing cosmetic surgeon Dr Frankenstein) I'd like Model 1 to gain about 10-15 pounds of soft muscle (say swimming) and model 2 to tone up slightly. Either way I wouldn't complain about such minor things in real life should they have the other more important things going for them. But I realize you have an undue hang up on visual 'body image' so I'll leave it at that.

Again, as much as one wishes women could be ordered to spec like an automobile with packages (breast augmentation, butt lifts, lipo here and there etc...) it doesn't work that way. As matter of fact I think the bolt on breasts on model #1 take away from her natural beauty a bit. Volosong's apt point post 11 (go reread it if necessary) is something I've observed also.

I think the reason fitness models like the one Chui posted get noticed in public is because fitness models have excellent body control from honing ALL their muscle groups and have holistic fitness regimens. A woman who thus 'carries' herself well will most always be noticed by both sexes. And I find her breasts just right for her body. I'm sure they are just as erogenous as needed to supplement the lovemaking process The component aftermarket ones may look well but I think you get the gist.

Maybe because I was breast fed as an infant, I don't have that preoccupation with needing the nurturing breast image on every woman I see. Some do and some don't, they ideally should fit the body typology. I find huge breasts on skinny framed women to be unbecoming.

Here's an anecdotal story to illustrate Volosong's point in post #11. In my 20s I met a 17 yr old at an event (for those interested in modeling) whose mother was with her as guardian. I got to know the girl a bit at the time by being partnered with her for the event and talking with her a little afterward.

Fast forward about 10 years from the event. I reached out to contact her, and her mom (who had put her on a high school reunion site) responded to me. Basically, in the reply she emphasized that her daughter was now doing well, had modeled for a while in Europe didn't like it, then was a successful spokesperson for an educational awareness program for a while.

The part that caught my attention was the mom's acknowledgment that the guy she dated in high school was a poor influence on her and she had learned over time he had constantly made negative comments to her about her appearance. She was 17 when I met her and was natural beauty, physically developed about 5'7 dark hair, radiant hazel eyes, well proportioned and put together and carried herself well. It shows what an undo influence an over concentration on outward appearance can do to someone - as lovely as she was she felt she needed to look differently. She then became a fitness trainer.

A funny side note, Hedy Lamarr (Hedwig Keisler) - one of the most beautiful women in cinematic history, was an exceptional intelligent woman - she invented noted concepts behind a variety of WW2 and even modern day technology. She was not well endowed in the breast department. I'd still take someone like that (the modern equivalent of course) everyday over the current Barbie doll types.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:50 PM

5,008 posts, read 11,582,090 times
Agree, not enough data either way to make a judgement.

If the 5'10" woman has 36DD-26-36 and needs a "little extra" to support her curvy frame, then so be it, papa likes that ...

Papa also likes a thin woman with a cute little rear end and enough T's to make it obvious she's a lady.

Anyway ... there's an endless world of body types out there. It takes the whole package for me to get excited.

Old 01-26-2014, 01:37 PM

941 posts, read 1,161,575 times
Quote:
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg
IMO both them girls are sexy as ****!

Old 01-26-2014, 01:42 PM

3,087 posts, read 6,636,307 times
Quote:

Are you serious?

Girl #2 imbues sexiness.

Old 01-26-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
Are you serious?

Girl #2 imbues sexiness.
Different strokes for different folks. I am hefty & chubby, but find skinny & fit very attractive. Always had a fatal attraction towards women with slim, fit, and attractive bikini bodies.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:23 PM

686 posts, read 1,120,159 times
Every time threads like this show up and women talk about "oh she's so skinny" and stuff it makes me think of this image. It works both ways.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum kiu View Post
every time threads like this show up and women talk about "oh she's so skinny" and stuff it makes me think of this image. It works both ways.

Lolz !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2014, 04:40 PM

264 posts, read 659,196 times
Quote:

Lmao... Really? The 1st photo for the slimmer girl is obviously taking from a MODEL girl. Who knows how many parts on her body is real? Unless you're a rich man, it's hard to pull off a girl like that. Be a bit more realistic. The 2nd one is more of what an average girl might look like. Please don't judge people by how they look. "Disgusting" is too harsh of a word to describe a woman. According to you, anyone who is over 165lb is not attractive? You're wrong, stranger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.