U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 12,804,328 times
Reputation: 6350

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Oh and for the record, I think Robyn Lawley is pretty sexy and she weighs in at 180lbs.

https://galoremag.com/wp-content/upl.../3-500x427.jpg
This is a weight, Height, and body fat level comparison with regards to looks. A 6'0.5" woman can look sweet at 165 lb provided her body fat is between 20-24 %. Robyn Lawley is 6'2" with a BFP around 23 %, which works well with a weight of 180 lb. Its not just weight I am looking at.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 01-26-2014 at 07:38 PM..
Rate this post positively

 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
 
24,800 posts, read 14,619,839 times
Reputation: 26315
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Just to aggrivate you for fun and mild entertainment.
I have serious doubts that you would actually turn down the blond in photo number 2 if she made a pass at you, even as disgusting as you say you think she is....
My daughter says that a lot of Millennial men would...but she also acknowledges that a lot of Millennial men are confused.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:43 PM
 
Location: SoCal
5,902 posts, read 5,216,629 times
Reputation: 1930
1, I guess.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:47 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 12,804,328 times
Reputation: 6350
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I have serious doubts that you would actually turn down the blond in photo number 2 if she made a pass at you, even as disgusting as you say you think she is....
She is a bit too thick. Toning it down to 154 at 5'10" would work perfectly. Currently standing a quarter centimeter short of 6 ft, 5'10" is a bit too large for me. I would clip heights at 5'9.25" for women. I need her to be under my watchful eyes .

Short guys aren't taken seriously by most women. They are thought of as a joke.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:57 PM
 
24,800 posts, read 14,619,839 times
Reputation: 26315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
She is a bit too thick. Toning it down to 154 at 5'10" would work perfectly. Currently standing a quarter centimeter short of 6 ft, 5'10" is a bit too large for me. I would clip heights at 5'9.25" for women. I need her to be under my watchful eyes .

Short guys aren't taken seriously by most women. They are thought of as a joke.
You've obviously never slow-danced with a busty woman a head taller than you....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 08:09 PM
 
Location: Encino, CA
686 posts, read 1,121,777 times
Reputation: 986
Here's a gal who at the time this video was shot, weighed in at 160 lbs and only 5' 7" tall. Her body fat was also more than 20%. This is proportioned PERFECTLY!!!


Super SEXy Big BOOTY Girl's Home Workout! 3 Workouts Featuring Fitness Model Michelle Jacot! - YouTube
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 08:14 PM
 
7,100 posts, read 25,892,868 times
Reputation: 7422
Men, Let's look ahead 20-to 50 years or maybe even more.......are you still going to be picky about the pounds being in just the right place?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 08:16 PM
 
Location: Encino, CA
686 posts, read 1,121,777 times
Reputation: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Men, Let's look ahead 20-to 50 years or maybe even more.......are you still going to be picky about the pounds being in just the right place?
I think we need to try to stay on topic here. It is my understanding that this thread is about what we prefer TODAY, not what we think we may like 20-50 years from now. Am I wrong?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 08:21 PM
 
16,833 posts, read 16,012,308 times
Reputation: 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
She is a bit too thick. Toning it down to 154 at 5'10" would work perfectly. Currently standing a quarter centimeter short of 6 ft, 5'10" is a bit too large for me. I would clip heights at 5'9.25" for women. I need her to be under my watchful eyes .

Short guys aren't taken seriously by most women. They are thought of as a joke.
Single aren't you?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-26-2014, 08:37 PM
 
2,094 posts, read 3,361,814 times
Reputation: 2277
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Just to aggrivate you for fun and mild entertainment.
I have serious doubts that you would actually turn down the blond in photo number 2 if she made a pass at you, even as disgusting as you say you think she is....

He might. Losing virginity can be scary.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top