U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 09:47 PM

24,661 posts, read 36,432,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
More apt comparison.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1zUIced92T...hirtless+2.jpg

"Fat" Channing vs. cut Channing.

The second girl was nowhere near as obese as the guy in the pic you chose. And for the record, he looks good in both pictures. Even Channing cannot be skinny all the time.

And for the record, I think this girl is a better representation of what 5'10 and 165 CAN look like.

http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/...stal_renn1.jpg

Now maybe I am a little sensitive as that is basically my height and weight but whatver.

Oh and for the record, I think Robyn Lawley is pretty sexy and she weighs in at 180lbs.

https://galoremag.com/wp-content/upl.../3-500x427.jpg
Lawley with 10 lbs less fat and 10 lbs more muscle would be my perfect woman.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-26-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
You've obviously never slow-danced with a busty woman a head taller than you....
I've never met one. Shame.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:49 PM

11,882 posts, read 12,793,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post

You probably can't handle a big, strong woman, so you call them "disgusting."

I wonder how such a woman would regard you?
What is so wrong in voicing ones preferences. It tells nothing about what I can and cant handle. Why the hatred against men who appreciate womanly shaped bodies differently. I can handle anyone I think can be handled, and I aint being internet tough here. GOT THAT

Old 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
What is so wrong in voicing ones preferences. It tells nothing about what I can and cant handle.
Yeah, it does.

Quote:
Why the hatred against men who appreciate womanly shaped bodies differently. I can handle anyone I think can be handled, and I aint being internet tough here. GOT THAT
I'm being critical, yes, but I'm not "hating" you. As I am not a woman, I don't give a rat's ass about your preferences, although I must observe that they are pretty shallow and superficial.

All I can say to you is that you obviously haven't been out there that long or that much. Your immaturity, naivete and inexperience permeate your posts, and you are eliminating a whole lot of potential short- and long-term mates by being so picky.

But hey, it's your life.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:01 PM

10,139 posts, read 15,959,885 times
I prefer one and don't mind flat behinds. I will take that all day any day over junk in the trunk, yuk. 2 could be good if hourglass. Katy Perry comes to mind

I swear since being back in OC, I have seen some women at the gym with butt implants. There was a white girl, skinny, with a booty Sir Mix would go crazy for. I don't get it.

Actually I do. Everyone wants something they don't have. As soon as they have it, they don't want it.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
In my long life, I have found that very fit women with a dream figure have attitude "problems" while more "average" shaped women are real and down to earth. Even though it boosts my ego to be with a dream woman, average women are much better companions and not as selfish.
Unfortunately that is often true.

I have seen women that, while I prefer thinner, are bone thin, ribs and all, model types, a bit extreme.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
What is so wrong in voicing ones preferences. It tells nothing about what I can and cant handle. Why the hatred against men who appreciate womanly shaped bodies differently. I can handle anyone I think can be handled, and I aint being internet tough here. GOT THAT
There are many double standards in life, and this is one. Women can talk all they want about men and cart blanche.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:01 PM

4,645 posts, read 4,874,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
For example, I ran into this gal a couple of weeks ago and she is 5' 6" tall and 150 lbs and her body is about as fantastically sexy as women can get. I mean, every guy in the restaurant was checking her out.

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/image.../674930742.jpg
I don't find her attractive at all. She's not feminine enough. Her legs are too manly and she's got no breasts.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:26 PM

25,415 posts, read 17,882,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Im pretty sure this isn't a thread about judging women. Its more about what type of body men find more attractive/sexy.

OP, while am am not, nor will I ever be a attracted to an overweight woman's body, I can say that I don't think the 5' 10" chick you posted is "disgusting" as you said. I think for a big girl, she's actually proportioned pretty well.

I think they both look out of my league

Old 01-27-2014, 02:29 PM

2,440 posts, read 5,359,616 times
Another woman :P checking in. Build has a lot to do with it too. And muscle mass. When I was 18, I weighed about 175, which people always guessed incorrectly. Guy friends would $hit-talk about how such and such girl was over 140 and had obviously let herself go. They were floored by my weight. I thought my a$$/hips were too big - and was a lifeguard so they were always on display - but guys loved it. I'm 5'10" and have always been off the charts for normal BMI. My ideal fitness weight is in the lower end of overweight. I once went down to 125 (swim team - fly was my thing and my back and shoulders were insanely muscular, snowboarding instructor, waitressing, and going to school full time) and everyone started giving me mini-interventions about being anorexic. I wasn't. At all. But I DID look emaciated. I didn't have time to eat and waitressing... smelling all that food, oversatiated any appetite I would have had. My meal of the day was a doozy, around 10am - an everything bagel, toasted with cream cheese, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I only drank water and gatorade other times of the day. Maybe a few crackers at night, between tables. But without fail, whenever I slipped under 160, people would start with the emaciation comments.

These were taken at 175. I wore a size 10 (even at 125lbs., I was still a 10), had a 29-inch waist, and was a 34D. A medium shirt would go on my body but it was TIGHT on my shoulders and chest. A large fit much better:

[IMG][/IMG]

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.