Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 09:48 AM

6,330 posts, read 7,673,059 times

Advertisements

In my long life, I have found that very fit women with a dream figure have attitude "problems" while more "average" shaped women are real and down to earth. Even though it boosts my ego to be with a dream woman, average women are much better companions and not as selfish.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:07 AM

686 posts, read 1,225,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
I could care less! I don't judge women by size and body fat.
Im pretty sure this isn't a thread about judging women. Its more about what type of body men find more attractive/sexy.

OP, while am am not, nor will I ever be a attracted to an overweight woman's body, I can say that I don't think the 5' 10" chick you posted is "disgusting" as you said. I think for a big girl, she's actually proportioned pretty well.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:11 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,135,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Im pretty sure this isn't a thread about judging women. Its more about what type of body men find more attractive/sexy.

OP, while am am not, nor will I ever be a attracted to an overweight woman's body, I can say that I don't think the 5' 10" chick you posted is "disgusting" as you said. I think for a big girl, she's actually proportioned pretty well.
Yeah, thats true, but I am just not attracted to big gals that much for some reason. On aging, I notice chubbier gals tend to wrinkle less. I wonder why that is . Maybe getting down to that fatally attractive skinny chic look is not too beneficial in the future.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:34 AM

28,563 posts, read 18,566,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
So, here are the physical body specifications of 2 gals:
  1. 5'7", 124 lb, 20% body fat
  2. 5'10" 166 lb, 24% body fat
Who, in your mind would have a more attractive body shape.

For me, its 1 all the way. Skinny and fit looks amazing on women.

Hefty, um...., not so much.
That's not sufficient information. What's needed is the proportion. Loads of data over a number of decades still prove true: Actual measurements vary over cultures and time, but adult men are most often attracted to women with body proportions of 1:0.78:1.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:34 AM

41,718 posts, read 74,654,678 times
Quote:
Also, I wonder why women like to infiltrate into my men only thread.
We like messing with your heads. It's so easy.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg
How old are they? If the heavier woman is only 16, that could be a problem. If she's 40 with a couple of kids, it's pretty nice.

Actually, in either case, good health is mostly a matter of performance: strong heart, dense bones, strong muscles. A "skinny" person can be quite unhealthy.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:45 AM

250 posts, read 560,766 times
#2. All day every day!

Old 01-26-2014, 12:06 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,723,062 times
Quote:
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg
Girl #1 has been photoshopped...look at the footboard to the left of her and you can see that it's warped. Her arm on the right side of the photo also has an odd curve, and you can tell they shaded her body to contour it...have you ever seen a woman whose belly was that much darker than the rest of her body?

She's also at least 10 years younger than the larger model and standing in a pose designed to maximize her bust and minimize her hips.

If you put girl #2 in a more flattering bathing suit and the same pose as the other model and gave her a photoshop tan and contouring, she would look a lot more appealing. The truth is that we're not used to looking at bodies that aren't photoshopped anymore.

The quote in the picture with girl #2 makes the inclusion of that photo in this thread especially ironic.

Anyhow...the reason women always post in threads that say men only? Because our brains don't shut off when we look at photos like that and we can spot things like an obvious photoshop job.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:17 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,135,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
Girl #1 has been photoshopped...look at the footboard to the left of her and you can see that it's warped. Her arm on the right side of the photo also has an odd curve, and you can tell they shaded her body to contour it...have you ever seen a woman whose belly was that much darker than the rest of her body?

She's also at least 10 years younger than the larger model and standing in a pose designed to maximize her bust and minimize her hips.

If you put girl #2 in a more flattering bathing suit and the same pose as the other model and gave her a photoshop tan and contouring, she would look a lot more appealing. The truth is that we're not used to looking at bodies that aren't photoshopped anymore.

The quote in the picture with girl #2 makes the inclusion of that photo in this thread especially ironic.

Anyhow...the reason women always post in threads that say men only? Because our brains don't shut off when we look at photos like that and we can spot things like an obvious photoshop job.
I tried looking for a non Photoshopped image, but could not successfully find one. Hence, I just posted these 2. I can take pictures of such women at my gym, but that would land me in prison for 10 years (for invasion of privacy). Are you willing to bail me out or take the blame .

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 01-26-2014 at 12:34 PM..

Old 01-26-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I tried looking for a non Photoshopped image, but could not successfully find one. Hence, I just posted these 2. I can take pictures of such women at my gym, but that would land me in prison for 10 years (5 for invasion of privacy and additional five for not being a citizen by birth or naturalization). Are you willing to bail me out or take the blame .
The #1 image you showed, if it is of a real 5-7 woman, that woman is much less than 125 pounds and probably has breast augmentation (except we know it's been 'Shopped)

And I suspect the #2 image is of a woman less than 165 pounds.

The truth is, even relatively lightweight, very shapely women will have a more bulges than you see in a 'Shopped image.

Depending the pose, everyone has bulges that magazines don't let you see. They may not 'Shop fitness models, but if they're not 'Shopping they will be sure to pose them so that nothing bulges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.