Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 01:15 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The medical definition is as I explained. Here's another definition, very succinct:

Obesity is an abnormal accumulation of body fat, usually 20% or more over an individual's ideal body weight.

So if someone's ideal body weight were 150-156 (someone at 5'7 or 5'8, say), then at 180-188 they'd be obese. At 180, someone at that height would be a size 12-14, which is not something anyone looking at her would consider obese. Yet "obese" it is. This is what I meant when I said "obese" is more ordinary than you think. And Ashley is much bigger than a 12, she's a 16. Obese beyond a doubt. I'm not sure why you're trying to deny it. Just enjoy your preference, there's nothing wrong with it.
Actually weight and clothing size aren't that related. There are women my height and weigh 20 pounds less who wear a larger size and vice versa. I am average height. We should be using body fat to define obesity, not clothing size which is meaningless. 5'8 and 180 in my family = size 8 for most people, people are a little denser. 5'4/180 is a 12, 160 is 6-8 at the same height. Under140 and 5'4 = very very skinny with my structure.

Old 02-08-2015, 05:59 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
JLo isn't busty or 59.
I said my uncle was 59. Have no idea how old Jlo is. As you probably know, I don't follow female celebrity trends.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:31 PM

21 posts, read 30,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg

Where's the womanly at?? This woman has no defined waist and small hips.

The second woman is boring too, straight waist but she's not really that fit.

Both are terrible. American men are delusional and think anything over a size 2 is fat though. That's creepy.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:35 PM

21 posts, read 30,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
Wow, dude. You're delusional.

You remind me of a friend of mine from several years ago. The guy was probably 150lbs overweight and always complained about being single. I felt bad for him because I thought he had a hard time meeting girls because of his weight.

Anyway, all of that changed when we all went out to a bar one night. A really pretty girl who was probably about 20lbs overweight was looking at him all night. She was a very pretty, well-dressed girl who was a little heavy but who carried her weight very well. I nudged and winked at my friend and told him to go talk to her.

He had the audacity to make some comment about "No, no fat chicks!" and to then high-five his buddy. They then sat there and trash talked that poor girl for at least 10 minutes.

What a joke.
Many American men are fat, mentally disturbed, unhealthy, and crazy but they expect their women to be 5"8 and 110 pounds. A damn good amount of American men are extremely unattractive and inbred looking, too bad most of them have that "Murican pride" and think they live in the best country. (LOL what a joke)

Old 02-08-2015, 06:39 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunayin View Post
Where's the womanly at?? This woman has no defined waist and small hips.

The second woman is boring too, straight waist but she's not really that fit.

Both are terrible. American men are delusional and think anything over a size 2 is fat though. That's creepy.
It's true. Neither of them has a waist. One compensated for being too skinny by buying boobs, so now some men think she's hot. Men are so out of touch with what real women look like now, that they get all excited about anyone with fake boobs.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:15 PM

21,835 posts, read 25,102,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's true. Neither of them has a waist. One compensated for being too skinny by buying boobs, so now some men think she's hot. Men are so out of touch with what real women look like now, that they get all excited about anyone with fake boobs.
Yeah, some. Fake boobs on a stick does nothing for me. The second one is just... soft. It's not even that she's THAT heavy. If there was some muscle tone underneath the fat... Boobs on a stick is so photoshopped it doesn't even look human.

Old 02-08-2015, 11:40 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,020,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunayin View Post
Many American men are fat, mentally disturbed, unhealthy, and crazy but they expect their women to be 5"8 and 110 pounds. A damn good amount of American men are extremely unattractive and inbred looking, too bad most of them have that "Murican pride" and think they live in the best country. (LOL what a joke)
No kidding. He was much more overweight than she was (I mean, the man carried a whole ME around in his belly, almost, while she had an extra 20lbs, if that...), drove a crap car, had a practically minimum wage job (RadioShack) and lived with his grandparents. Yet, not only was he "so much better" than this young lady, but he was "so much better" that he could sit and ridicule her.

What a joke.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:27 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,105,017 times
Both of those women look pretty damn good to me, I will go so far as to say there would be 1,000s of women who would be happy to look like either one!

A lot of men are too frikkin' picky, and all I'll say is you get what you deserve.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:11 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Gabrille Union is 5'7 and (likely) around 125 lbs or so. She's actually lost some weight. In the season premiere of her new show Being Mary Jane, there's a scene where she's getting dressed, and she's super petite.

http://fashionbomb.thefashionbomb.ne...-backstage.png

Old 02-09-2015, 09:24 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Both of those women look pretty damn good to me, I will go so far as to say there would be 1,000s of women who would be happy to look like either one!

A lot of men are too frikkin' picky, and all I'll say is you get what you deserve.
This. Both of those women look a lot better than the average woman in this country. Neither one is my ideal woman but let's be honest here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness