Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 03:38 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,100,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Honestly no! There's nothing feminine about her. She looks like a tomboy with a nice behind.
I agree, and frankly a lot of people do NOT find a butt like that the least bit attractive - and I also agree about it being kind of pathetic so many people post those types of pix of themselves on the internet these days. ugh.....

Old 03-16-2015, 04:03 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,791,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I agree, and frankly a lot of people do NOT find a butt like that the least bit attractive - and I also agree about it being kind of pathetic so many people post those types of pix of themselves on the internet these days. ugh.....
Everyone wants to feel appreciated; even if it means bare most of your goods. I must admit I am shocked at the length many go through to garner attention. Admittedly, often times it's hard to look away.

I find the woman's romp aesthetically pleasing. Some men are delighted with a woman shaped like a young boy or girl. I find it rather displeasing. Mentally, it is disturbing as well, Considering- some men are attracted to women with the identical framework of a preteen boy/girl.

Old 03-16-2015, 06:50 PM

5,827 posts, read 4,160,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Everyone wants to feel appreciated; even if it means bare most of your goods. I must admit I am shocked at the length many go through to garner attention. Admittedly, often times it's hard to look away.

I find the woman's romp aesthetically pleasing. Some men are delighted with a woman shaped like a young boy or girl. I find it rather displeasing. Mentally, it is disturbing as well, Considering- some men are attracted to women with the identical framework of a preteen boy/girl.
Wow, we're going there, huh? Now guys who like skinny girls are probably pedophiles in hiding....

Wow.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:26 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Exactly. Personally, I think the girl posted above is way too muscular. It's just preference. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who dig it, which is good, because there are all sorts of people out there.
Agree. Her legs look like turkey drumstick legs. I like slim, graceful legs. Hanging around this forum, I feel like that's gone out of style. But IRL it hasn't, thank God. It's mostly a fitness forum trend.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:26 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,588,226 times
Quote:

Please us skinny/small gals are not boys or girls , we are women regardless... .... Plus many who say these things will say in the same breath they like their gals hairless below, kinda like a girl??? Just saying.....

Old 03-16-2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Wow, we're going there, huh? Now guys who like skinny girls are probably pedophiles in hiding....

Wow.
Ugh... Well I'm thankful to be a small person myself...

Old 03-16-2015, 07:48 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,791,418 times
Possibly you are mistaking my post. We are referring to overly slim. However if this is your idea frame I am referring to you. TOUCHÉ regarding the comment about the buzzcut below.
For the record, I'm fine with the french muff.

Lastly, I find it hard to believe men are attracted to women with "thighs" the same size as an arm.

If this occurs outside of natural causes of course.

MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape-skinny-model.jpg

Old 03-16-2015, 07:52 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,100,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Ugh... Well I'm thankful to be a small person myself...
Well, Wildcard, our husbands appreciate us and that is all that matters. There seems to be a proliferation of body-builder type posters who like those girls with huge butts, even though the vast majority of them don't come by them naturally OR from "squats" or working out. These days those girls are buying them, the same way they used to buy the fake boobs.

My figure isn't perfect but like you, I work to maintain it. We come in all shapes and sizes and thankfully there is a whole world out there who appreciates something other than a huge fake a$$!!!! LOL

Old 03-16-2015, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Possibly you are mistaking my post. We are referring to overly slim. However if this is your idea frame I am referring to you. TOUCHÉ regarding the comment about the buzzcut below.
For the record, I'm fine with the french muff.

Lastly, I find it hard to believe men are attracted to women with "thighs" the same size as an arm.

If this occurs outside of natural causes of course.

Attachment 146325

That's not slime, that's anorexia or bulimia!

Old 03-16-2015, 07:59 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,994,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Well, Wildcard, our husbands appreciate us and that is all that matters. There seems to be a proliferation of body-builder type posters who like those girls with huge butts, even though the vast majority of them don't come by them naturally OR from "squats" or working out. These days those girls are buying them, the same way they used to buy the fake boobs.

My figure isn't perfect but like you, I work to maintain it. We come in all shapes and sizes and thankfully there is a whole world out there who appreciates something other than a huge fake a$$!!!! LOL
And then there's guys like me. I just like bigger girls. I believe one poster on this thread recently referred to them as "hefties." I couldn't help but laugh at that. My wife is thick, and even when she reaches her goal weight nobody will mistake her for a skinny girl. Which is fine with me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.