Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 07:23 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,472,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/55699263/large.jpg

This is a pretty good body shape. This is the kind I like and prefer on women.
That works for me too.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:25 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/55699263/large.jpg

This is a pretty good body shape. This is the kind I like and prefer on women.
Now That's what I call curves .

Old 02-01-2014, 02:53 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,199,925 times
All of the above? . Honestly it's impossible to say - depends entirely on the individuals. Every time I think I've figured out my "type" I meet or see a woman who is totally not that type who I find incredibly attractive. And I'm 32.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:24 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg
Irealize you have backed off since posting this, OP, but your choice of words really calls into question your level of intelligence and maturity. You may be a smart guy, but you certainly are not projecting such. Body image is a very intimate issue for a lot of people. You don't have to embrace body types you don't like, but it would certainly help if you used language that was not potentially hurtful to others. A smart man finds a way to voice himself in such a way that he preserves the dignity of others.

In answer to your question, I prefer #2. To me it's more than just what a girl looks like that matters. And I don't think any guy looks at a potential partner without considering intimacy issues. For me, sexual compatibility is every bit as important as physical appearance.

Before I was married I was with girls who were closer to #1 and #2, and even bigger than her. I noticed I actually enjoyed the sex with the bigger girls more than the smaller, petite, lean, athletic ones. Gradually I stopped pursuing them altogether and focussed on girls I thought were beautiful and with whom I felt I had a grater sexual compatibility. It took some time to learn to be attracted to big girls as much as the more "ideal" girls. A lot of that I chalked up to societal pressure. I'm glad inocercame that. I still appreciate girls like in the first photo (photo edits notwithstanding) but sometimes our eyes don't get toake the choice for our bodies.

So all things outside of looks being equal, give me #2.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Irealize you have backed off since posting this, OP, but your choice of words really calls into question your level of intelligence and maturity. You may be a smart guy, but you certainly are not projecting such. Body image is a very intimate issue for a lot of people. You don't have to embrace body types you don't like, but it would certainly help if you used language that was not potentially hurtful to others. A smart man finds a way to voice himself in such a way that he preserves the dignity of others.

In answer to your question, I prefer #2. To me it's more than just what a girl looks like that matters. And I don't think any guy looks at a potential partner without considering intimacy issues. For me, sexual compatibility is every bit as important as physical appearance.

Before I was married I was with girls who were closer to #1 and #2, and even bigger than her. I noticed I actually enjoyed the sex with the bigger girls more than the smaller, petite, lean, athletic ones. Gradually I stopped pursuing them altogether and focussed on girls I thought were beautiful and with whom I felt I had a grater sexual compatibility. It took some time to learn to be attracted to big girls as much as the more "ideal" girls. A lot of that I chalked up to societal pressure. I'm glad inocercame that. I still appreciate girls like in the first photo (photo edits notwithstanding) but sometimes our eyes don't get toake the choice for our bodies.

So all things outside of looks being equal, give me #2.
I admit being harsh in that post, but in real life I would never say such things to women. But its my strong feeling that I am attracted primarily to skinny & fit girls. Never really had "the eye" to see plumpness as gorgeous. I accept that I am still a young immature 21 year old chap. Lets see if my preferences change in my late 20's on maturing. But I highly doubt it. Unlike most women, I am a plump guy myself, and in my mind there is nothing better than cuddling with a petite athletic women. You are blessed with "the eye" to see beauty in plump women, while I am not. I admit, 5'10" with 166 lb and 24 % body fat is pretty attractive, but 5'7" and 124 lb with 20 % body fat sounds even hotter and more womanly. Given the choice though, I would go with #1.

Real life situations may differ due to other factors. Woman # 2 could be a wonderful lady with a fantastic attitude, high level of academic achievement, and a loving individual who truly cares for her man which will make her a better candidate for relationships in my book. But this thread depends solely on body shape, not the other factors. Bad looks =/= failure in relationships.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 02-03-2014 at 10:11 AM..

Old 02-03-2014, 10:59 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,832,165 times
Quote:
So, here are the physical body specifications of 2 gals:
  1. 5'7", 124 lb, 20% body fat
  2. 5'10" 166 lb, 24% body fat
Who, in your mind would have a more attractive body shape.

For me, its 1 all the way. Skinny and fit looks amazing on women.

Hefty, um...., not so much.
I do not know what that means. I need a pic. But at those heights I suppose they are all leg. I would bang the thin one now and the heavy one after a few drinks. The heavier she is the more drinks required.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:49 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
i'd go with number two,,,, she could help me drag a deer out of the woods and throw it on the truck...

like a good steak, nothing wrong with a little marbling... on a woman

Old 02-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
i'd go with number two,,,, she could help me drag a deer out of the woods and throw it on the truck...

like a good steak, nothing wrong with a little marbling... on a woman
And that would reduce some body fat and help her put on muscle mass. Sweet.

5'10" & 166 lb with ~19 % body fat is a great figure.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:37 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,507,013 times
#1 if she looks like this...

http://claudiaschiffer.files.wordpre...schiffer-3.jpg

Old 02-03-2014, 09:40 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,351 times
Quote:
I admit being harsh in that post, but in real life I would never say such things to women. But its my strong feeling that I am attracted primarily to skinny & fit girls. Never really had "the eye" to see plumpness as gorgeous. I accept that I am still a young immature 21 year old chap. Lets see if my preferences change in my late 20's on maturing. But I highly doubt it. Unlike most women, I am a plump guy myself, and in my mind there is nothing better than cuddling with a petite athletic women. You are blessed with "the eye" to see beauty in plump women, while I am not. I admit, 5'10" with 166 lb and 24 % body fat is pretty attractive, but 5'7" and 124 lb with 20 % body fat sounds even hotter and more womanly. Given the choice though, I would go with #1.
[/b]
So, you're 'plump' but don't like your female equivalent? They call that hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness