Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 10:44 PM

600 posts, read 824,374 times

Advertisements

Limiting sugar and carbs will work. I've taken yohimbie before. I handle caffeine well however stimulant alkaloids like yohimbie are harsh on me

I just go keto and it works well for me anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2014, 11:42 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post
Haha. Strong pecs will not lift up saggy boobs. Babies, gravity

Actually yes they will, I have personally experienced this and it lasted until I got rid of that vehicle, eventually gravity took over again and the headlights were pointed south, oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
A vehicle that has a broken power steering unit is much harder to turn than a vehicle without power steering. Which means you get more areas worked than just the pecs.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:08 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Quote:
I thought that too when I lost nearly 40 pounds 3 years ago. The roll didn't want to budge and some people said it's just loose skin and you can't get rid of it. Not true. The only place the loose skin from weight loss has not gone is my 'batwings'. I know those will never go away no matter how much muscle I build in my upper arms.

It could also be your natural anatomy,namely your uterus that pushes out.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:11 AM

4,095 posts, read 5,544,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Some women would be thrilled just to have medium boobs.
Yes, I've been listening to my sister whine all her life about her lack of boobs and that I must have gotten her share. But she has finally stopped whining after hearing about how awful the sagginess is and having to wear underwire bras for decent support, and some women who are so big it hurts their backs.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
It could also be your natural anatomy,namely your uterus that pushes out.
I don't have a uterus.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Actually yes they will, I have personally experienced this and it lasted until I got rid of that vehicle, eventually gravity took over again and the headlights were pointed south, oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
A vehicle that has a broken power steering unit is much harder to turn than a vehicle without power steering. Which means you get more areas worked than just the pecs.
No, strong pecs will not lift up big, heavy boobs. Might help if you have smallish boobs that have never hung to your belly button.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
No, strong pecs will not lift up big, heavy boobs. Might help if you have smallish boobs that have never hung to your belly button.

And I wouldn't need to drive a car with no power steering to work my pecs or any other upper body muscle. I do resistance and free weights that hit every muscle.

Old 06-15-2014, 10:42 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,028 times
Stand up straight. Hold your stomach in.

Takes care of 'sagging boobs' and 'pouch' to a remarkable degree.

The rest (diet, exercise) is all well and good but standing up straight is an instant fix and most people don't do it.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:02 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,576,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Stand up straight. Hold your stomach in.

Takes care of 'sagging boobs' and 'pouch' to a remarkable degree.

The rest (diet, exercise) is all well and good but standing up straight is an instant fix and most people don't do it.
Yes, and a variation of this is planks. Assume a push up position but with elbows and forearms on floor, hold your stomach in for as long as you can. It's important to keep your back straight to your body. Get a stopwatch and try to do it longer each time. Also do some squats and dead lifts with some dumbells. There is a difference between stomach flattening and ab building, so get away from the crunches and try some of these I mentioned. Can't copy links now but google "stomach flattening"' and there are some plank and variations of planks in Women's Health articles.

Old 06-15-2014, 11:28 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Quote:
I don't have a uterus.
Hysterectomy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness