Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 AM

43 posts, read 289,659 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has used this product. Im always skeptical of stuff like this, but this pill has really good reviews. And Im always nervous about how stuff will make me feel, I dont like to feel "abnormal" from pills... but I also want that extra push to work out and lose weight. Im struggling.

So I was just wondering if any of you have tried this? It does have a money back guarantee....

Lose 300% More Body Fat! - Liporexall Weight Loss Supplement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 08:40 AM

1,402 posts, read 3,490,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSauceToss View Post
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has used this product. Im always skeptical of stuff like this, but this pill has really good reviews. And Im always nervous about how stuff will make me feel, I dont like to feel "abnormal" from pills... but I also want that extra push to work out and lose weight. Im struggling.

So I was just wondering if any of you have tried this? It does have a money back guarantee....

it junk, just like the rest of the junk out there.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,832,742 times
Quote:

It is definitely junk/crap. Why are you looking for a pill? What is your exercise plan like? Do you even have an exercise plan? There is no pill that will make you lose weight.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:50 AM

Well that is what I figured. Too good to be true...

Well I try to have an exercise plan, but then I get tired/or frustrated and give up. I usually end up not eating so well and I guess I have a hard time making myself.
I tried to stick with P90X, but I thought I was going to die. Then I tried to start running, then again I thought I was going to die, so lately I have been walkikng around the neighborhood with my dog.

I get frustrated. I have had my thyriod checked and its alright... Im 28 y/o female, non smoker, 5'5" and around 146 lbs... So Im not really overweight, but it wouldnt hurt to tone up... I get mad because I alway feel tired and I do have an office job so that doesnt help...but I try to do stuff when I get off of work, but I just feel blah...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,541,081 times
How's your diet? Are you perhaps not getting enough nutrition or vitamins?

Old 06-16-2010, 11:10 AM

92 posts, read 344,914 times
AppleSauceToss- I have a similar problem sticking with something if its hard and I'm not seeing results. I started using the Brazil Butt Lift dvd's and saw results within three weeks. I'm now down 2 pant sizes and am about 5-6 weeks in.

I highly recommend them. It's 3 dvd's, 6 workouts. Some are harder than others. I started with the BumBum one and could barely move for 3-4 days. Now when I do it I still break a sweat but I dont hurt the next day. I've finally reached my weight goal but want to continue to tone up.

Good luck!

Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 PM

Thanks everyone. Yeah My diet is iffy... I dont always choose the right things.. I do take supplement vitamins because fruits and veggies arent my fav... But Im really trying... well kind of. I will do it for a week or two then I get bored. I have been reading Jillian Michaels Master your Metabolism and its really good, and I have watched Food Inc to try to scare myself into eating better... I just ordered Jillians new cookbook, so maybe that will help with some food ideas.

Housing-I have seen those dvds and it looks like fun! I love to dance and I wondered if those DVDs really worked. I will look into them... Have you lost any around your stomach area? You say 2 pant sizes, but is that all around your butt, waist, thigh area? That is my problem...

Old 07-18-2012, 07:17 PM

1 posts, read 7,365 times
Default liporexall diet pill

I am getting ready to actually start these pills tomorrow. If you want I will let u know after a week of using them how they are doing and how they make me feel.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:10 AM

6,103 posts, read 8,760,455 times
Quote:
Well that is what I figured. Too good to be true...

Well I try to have an exercise plan, but then I get tired/or frustrated and give up. I usually end up not eating so well and I guess I have a hard time making myself.
I tried to stick with P90X, but I thought I was going to die. Then I tried to start running, then again I thought I was going to die, so lately I have been walkikng around the neighborhood with my dog.

I get frustrated. I have had my thyriod checked and its alright... Im 28 y/o female, non smoker, 5'5" and around 146 lbs... So Im not really overweight, but it wouldnt hurt to tone up... I get mad because I alway feel tired and I do have an office job so that doesnt help...but I try to do stuff when I get off of work, but I just feel blah...
You will not feel as if you are going to die forever, its a feeling that passes. And perhaps you are trying too much too soon. Stick with the PX90 and the running just go slower or shorter. Increase your intensity as you adapt. Do not be afraid to push past your comfort zone, this is how you train your body. Walking is not going to do much unless you walk for a lot of miles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness