Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 11:33 AM

421 posts, read 423,185 times

Advertisements

I have flat belly, little bit 6 packs abs also....but the belly skin itself is thick, not thin... I want a thin skins around belly area.
How can I have thin belly skin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 03:22 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Lose more fat.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:57 PM

4,563 posts, read 5,416,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lose more fat.
This. ^

Goldensky, you need to do whatever you can to lose fat (i.e., reduce your bodyfat %) and you'll be good.

Pinch the skin on the back of your hand. Now, pinch the skin on your stomach. Notice how little fat is underneath the skin on your hand compared to your stomach? If you "cut", or reduce your bodyfat percentage, you will DEFINITELY start to notice a lot more definition in your abs.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:12 PM

How to lose more FAT??
( as you can see my previous posts, I do a lot of workout, but still thick skins around belly)

Old 07-31-2016, 10:17 AM

6,103 posts, read 8,817,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensky View Post
How to lose more FAT??
( as you can see my previous posts, I do a lot of workout, but still thick skins around belly)
What is a thick belly skins? Did you lose a lot of weight and now have extra skin? If thats the case your only solution is plastic surgery.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
What is a thick belly skins? Did you lose a lot of weight and now have extra skin? If thats the case your only solution is plastic surgery.
I guess so...maybe the only possible solution could the plastic surgery.... I think so..
But that thick skin around belly is not an extra skin, it has been there since 35 years ago when I was in an high school, at that time, belly was really big and fat, (maybe 38 inch waist) the thickness of belly skin was unknown and unnoticeable because of whole belly area was big and too much fat.
But during recent a couple of years, I have devoted myself in excessive workout such as running 1 hour every day, free weights, resistance workouts, tennis, swimming, and even soccer...(30 inch waist)
Nowadays, I notice that everything looks toned and okay, except the thickness of skin around belly.
Other than the surgery, truly there is no way to make it THIN??

Old 07-31-2016, 07:04 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,817,400 times
Quote:
I guess so...maybe the only possible solution could the plastic surgery.... I think so..
But that thick skin around belly is not an extra skin, it has been there since 35 years ago when I was in an high school, at that time, belly was really big and fat, (maybe 38 inch waist) the thickness of belly skin was unknown and unnoticeable because of whole belly area was big and too much fat.
But during recent a couple of years, I have devoted myself in excessive workout such as running 1 hour every day, free weights, resistance workouts, tennis, swimming, and even soccer...(30 inch waist)
Nowadays, I notice that everything looks toned and okay, except the thickness of skin around belly.
Other than the surgery, truly there is no way to make it THIN??
It is either skin or fat. If its fat, reduce your calories, if its skin learnt live with it, or get surgery. If it is not fat or skin then you should see a doctor ASAP.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:44 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,249,582 times
Quote:
truly there is no way to make it THIN??

Yeah, live to a ripe old age. Ever notice really old folks with onion skin?

Old 08-02-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
Yeah, live to a ripe old age. Ever notice really old folks with onion skin?

I see some old foks has a thin skin....
How that be?
They have never been thick belly skin?
Or ..
Just generic dna??

Old 08-02-2016, 12:09 PM

2,867 posts, read 1,540,646 times
Quote:
I see some old foks has a thin skin....
How that be?
They have never been thick belly skin?
Or ..
Just generic dna??
Skin gets thin as people age. It has to do with sun, genetics, and sometimes medication.

Thin skin is not always a good thing to have. Skin is protection from infection. Strong, thick, supple (flexible) skin that does not tear or scratch open easily is a good thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness