Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What women do you find most appealing?
Slim women 146 72.28%
Overweight women 46 22.77%
obese women 9 4.46%
Skinny women 34 16.83%
Very skinny women 12 5.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 09:57 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,545,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yep same here. Why be a hypocrite? I am a hefty lady so I'm going to be mean to other heavy men? Nope not I.
That's cool. But I know there are lots of women out there who are indeed that hypocritical.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:49 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,772,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2007 View Post
I wonder, how many women who are bashing men for not liking fat women....would they themselves date a fat man?
I haven't really been on this thread, but had to say YUP! Been there done that, and currently dating a guy who's 6'5" & over 300lbs. He carries it well, though, as a former football player.

I've weighed from 125-245lbs within my adult life, currently (and for the last ~7 years) just a little over "normal" for my height/frame... and at every one of those sizes, I've never cared much about a guy's weight. If I had to choose, I actually prefer a larger man - maybe between 210-250lbs, assuming he's average height or taller. But obviously that's flexible, and I'm attracted to a diverse array of men! Race, size, hair, eyes, etc, doesn't really determine whether or not I find somebody attractive.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,433,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
What's the difference between skinny and slim?
Please use numbers.
Is 160lb on a 5ft 6in woman skinny or slim?
They are pretty much the same thing. Both are synonymous for thin. A 5'6" woman at 160lbs is neither skinny or slim. If I had to put a number on it I would consider a 5'6" woman at 110lbs or less as skinny.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:35 AM

2,382 posts, read 5,377,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I would and have.I don't reject people by what a dumb scale says. But I guess that's not the answer you were looking for.
You might not judge them by the scale but your posts indicate that you would for just about everything else under the sun....

Old 10-05-2011, 08:46 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,859,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
They are pretty much the same thing. Both are synonymous for thin. A 5'6" woman at 160lbs is neither skinny or slim. If I had to put a number on it I would consider a 5'6" woman at 110lbs or less as skinny.
This sounds about right. But again, its darn near impossible to tell if a woman is thin or skinny or even curvy by just her height/weight because it would really depend on her body shape and how its all put together.

My wife is 5' 2" and 122 pounds and I think she's curvy. Small waist and Vida Guerra-ish booty and yoga musclar.
Sophia Vergara - 5' 7" and 125 pounds.
Vida Guerra who we all KNOW is curvy (neither skinny or slim) at 5' 3" and 115 pounds.
Kim Kardashian is 5' 2" and 117 pounds - Kim Kardashian Requires a Bigger Bikini | Celebrity Oops, Kim Kardashian | Skinny VS Curvy I believe it because Ive seen her quite a few times and she is TINY but with an amazing body.

So, with thin/skinny/curvy the line can and is usually blured if you try to go by weight and height. But overweight is very easily determined with height weight. There is no confusing a 5' 2" 170 pound woman as being thin, shes OVERWEIGHT.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:01 AM

24,606 posts, read 55,831,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
That's TALLER women.

Anyone with a history of science/ anatomy and physiology (courses) knows that height is the real measure of a woman's length and width inside-if you will.

Of course, there ARE exceptions to those rules.

Here's the rule:
Short (fat or slim) women= little
Tall or tallish (fat or slim)= medium to large

I know I may get creamed by all of the tall ladies now; but it is a FACT.

Any males who want to back me up on this, please feel free!

Oh, and ask your OBGYN if you are still not convinced!

It is also interesting that most tall women have LARGER FEET.

P.S. Females (tall or short) who give birth to multiple children can become larger and larger with each subsequent birth.

There is a surgery (vaginal rejuvenation) that can fix this.
Good point, there's all this talk about penis size but I hardly hear talk about vaginal width/size. If God made men with small weenies then he also made women with vaginas to fit. If you're worried about not being that big down there a smaller woman is probably a better bet than a bigger one. I'm sure a man with a tiny dick can please a lady with a tight-ass p$$y, lol. Depth isn't quite as important. For all those who say there's no correlation between size and height whether male or female they are talking nonsense. If it applies to all body parts, be that limb length or head size, it would be freakishly weird if it didn't apply to that part to.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:31 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,511,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I would and have.I don't reject people by what a dumb scale says. But I guess that's not the answer you were looking for.
uhhh you are "overweight" so of course you would date a plump individual. but would you date one of those athletic granola eating gym members that you have discussed in the past?

Old 10-05-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
uhhh you are "overweight" so of course you would date a plump individual. but would you date one of those athletic granola eating gym members that you have discussed in the past?
I'll be a million dollars that she would date one if given the chance. I'll also bet a million that she'll post here that she would not. But we and she knows that if an athletic granola eating fit guy asked her out she'll be all over his balls.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:52 AM

861 posts, read 1,120,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I'll be a million dollars that she would date one if given the chance. I'll also bet a million that she'll post here that she would not. But we and she knows that if an athletic granola eating fit guy asked her out she'll be all over his balls.
I bet she wouldnt

Old 10-05-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreamerx0 View Post
I bet she wouldnt
Its a bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness