Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM

739 posts, read 2,261,602 times

Advertisements

Which one is better? Powerlifters get more women, are usually smarter, and don't have as many bone issues and strength issues when they get old. Runners can't get any women because they are bony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 03:00 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,666,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.roper View Post
Which one is better? Powerlifters get more women, are usually smarter, and don't have as many bone issues and strength issues when they get old. Runners can't get any women because they are bony.
Are smarter? LOL

I see the quality of posting on this forum is getting better and better!!

Old 04-04-2010, 04:46 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
are smarter? Lol

i see the quality of posting on this forum is getting better and better!!
lol.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:06 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,099,131 times
Quote:
You're either a very young, naive troll, or a braindead juicer who sounds like all those steroids melted your brainpan. I'm a certifed personal trainer and former high school and college track athlete, but I'm not even going to waste my time on a thougthful response. You probably wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.
Why doncha go on back to Yahoo Answers! where you'll be more at home among your kind?
Have a nice day.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
You're either a very young, naive troll, or a braindead juicer who sounds like all those steroids melted your brainpan. I'm a certifed personal trainer and former high school and college track athlete, but I'm not even going to waste my time on a thougthful response. You probably wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.
Why doncha go on back to Yahoo Answers! where you'll be more at home among your kind?
Have a nice day.
Awesome. Thats exactly what I was about to post.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:32 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,691,053 times
Quote:
That's interesting since many women prefer the runners with trimmer bodies.

How does that make runners not as smart as powerlifters?

Old 04-04-2010, 09:57 PM

541 posts, read 2,137,878 times
Quote:
Wow, talk about stereotyping I'd take a runner or someone who is fit cardio-wise, thank you, as at least I know they have more endurance, lol.

Since you are obviously a powerlifter and enjoy steroetyping, I've heard it's the same thing with you guys as with guys who drive big cars or carry guns - they are making up for what they obviously lack elsewhere, specifically, below the belt

Old 04-05-2010, 07:26 AM

This is nonsense its discrimination against powerlifters, bodybuilders, and weightlifters. I can do differential geometry, topology, and calculus, fly airplanes, I have a 18" telescope, and I am a machinist. How many runners do that. They hired a runner where I work he worked exactly 4 hours. He said everything was "too heavy". I was showing him how to change a tool I showed him how to get it out of the turret and handed it to him he couldn't even hold onto it. He dropped it on the floor and said it was "too heavy" It only weighed about 160 lbs thats light.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Have a nice day.
More runners take steroids than powerlifters. And runners are abnormally aggressive you can have a 140 lb runner that will talk like he is 250 lbs and can fight bears, tigers, and elephants.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:32 AM

191 posts, read 349,625 times
Don't feed the troll, folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness